It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressively done list of 302 accomplishments Obama has done

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Of course, mods, you know to move this to the correct subforum if this isn't the right one. I saw 'political' and said 'okay', then saw 'madness' and felt 'okay, because this can go both ways with folks and their reactions, could get a little mad in here, so let's do it'. So here it is.

I like this article because the writer didn't just ploop out things and published. They took the time to find every link-to available. So every single thing they say Obama has done right, has a link right after it. Every single thing. I'm still reading it, but was so impressed, I had to share it here. Maybe others have found it, the net is huge, but user count is bigger so it may have been posted already.

That said, give this a read through. It opened my eyes a lot. Great job, Obama. Proud of you.

pleasecutthecrap.com...

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

History will reflect favourably on Obama. He brought historic and progressive changes to the country that will be looked back upon by future generations with gratitude and respect.

People right now just can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nice find, sarra.

Someone went to a lot of effort to procure all of that info.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I agree with both of you, first two posters. It's a shame the good can only be seen once worse is going on.

I do shiver for our future. With the current 'Era of the Offended' going on, I don't know how we'll be as humans in as little as 50 years. I took the carbon copy town from "A wrinkle in time" and added a lot more to it.
I may start a new topic about that very thing.

+46 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I think I just threw up in my mouth!

But then again, I am not allowed to criticize our current president without being called a "racist"? How politically convenient!

I think history will be a total work of fiction, because Obama and his Progressive followers have been doing their best to rewrite history to suit their agenda!

Gotta love the 1st amendment?

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

This article belongs in the LOL bin.

" In response to the emerging “Arab Spring,” he created a Rapid Response fund, to assist emerging democracies with foreign aid, debt relief, technical assistance and investment packages in order to show that the United States stands with them. "

Should read "Funded the Arab Spring, left Iranians out to dry when they rose against their oppressors."

"Ended the Iraq War", except it didn't end and has expanded to Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc etc. Retreat is a tactic in war, many reasons; to regroup troops, or in this case to leave a vacuum to create chaos and a renewed need for intervention.

Oh, here we go. Proof this article is complete and utter garbage.

www.usatoday.com...

+48 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A third of the country is not working, record number on food stamps, an epic fail on foreign policies, a treasonous trade agreement (that we can't even read), a failed government-run healthcare system, a VA system that was not accepting new patients, NDAA, Freedom Act. . . . . yeah, his legacy is set.

edit on 5-7-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh boy this should be a good thread !!!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yea but...

But...

Somebody made a list!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

As you can see...
There is a guarunteed slippery slope with this thread because it doesn't matter what good has been done, people are just way too negative in their own minds to harbour any sort of rational opinion about what has worked.

The grinch complex has many ATS members by the balls.

Not an Obama fan myself, but I wouldn't attempt to derail what your OP intended by discussing things irrelevant to the context of the thread.

I'll see myself out before the bitter flood the gates.
edit on 5-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yea but...

But...

Somebody made a list!

And it's Bush's fault, or the congress's fault, or it's because climate change.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

A very impressive list.

Reduced spending...yet the national debt balloons to double what it was when he started!

Reduced unemployment...yet the workforce is shrinking....

Wall Street Reforms??? What a joke.

Improved transparency - yet we have bills that the public and even senators are not allowed to see??

MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS in foreign relations around the world??? You have got to be kidding, right?

Each one of those categories consists of about a dozen of the 302 accomplishments...and yet the public can see no progress, and actual regression, in all of those listed above.

A lot of impressive work and manipulation of statistics to create this list of pure B.S.

edit on 5-7-2015 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

link   

He appointed the first Federal Chief Information Officer to oversee federal IT spending.

And then came the Health Insurance exchange debacle.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You can refute any of my assertions?
hahahahahahahahahaha

link   

How is a third of the country not working with only a 5.5% unemployment rate? If you are talking about federal or state assistance, yes approximately 35% of households are receiving some form of benefit, but of that 80% are employed. People aren't making ends meet even working full time anymore.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Oh boy this should be a good thread !!!

Why do you think I posted it in the madness forum?

I respect all opinions. I'll never ever say anyone is wrong for their opinion. It's what makes us human after all. I'm still reading this article, mind you. Some things I scratch my head on, but the most is head nodding, makes one think.

And do more research. Research is always good. And on that note, if later I have to redact and say 'well I was wrong with this article, I should have read it all first and checked every link', I shall. I have integrity and I stand by that.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here's my favorite,

Under Obama, the stock market has reached record highs, restoring most of the economic losses felt during the Bush Recession, when it reached record lows, adjusted for inflation.

www.macrotrends.net...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

As you can see...
There is a guarunteed slippery slope with this thread because it doesn't matter what good has been done, people are just way too negative in their own minds to harbour any sort of rational opinion about what has worked.

The grinch complex had many ATS members by the balls.

Not an Obama fan myself, but I wouldn't attempt to derail what your OP intended by discussing things irrelevant to the context of the thread.

I'll see myself out before the bitter flood the gates.

Dude! Would I piss you off if I pretended as an American to know what the hell is going on in your country and troll you and bash you for laws and policies that don't immediately effect me?

No I don't! No horse in the race!

With that being said, tell me one thing that Obama has done that effects you as a Brit in a positive manner!

Just one!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm not a Brit, I'm in Indiana after escaping from Illinois.

Unless you meant to reply to Charlie?

edit; unless Im the doopy who read it wrong and thought Charlie's reply was my own.

Dear nations, having brain fog from rheumatoid arthritis embarasses me some times. haha. Carry on xoxox
edit on 51pmSun, 05 Jul 2015 20:33:51 -0500Sun, 05 Jul 2015 20:33:51 -0500pm1833 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If they had anything to do with the 302 points highlighted by the OP, which is the discussion, I would...

But they don't.

Continue about your merry way:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join