It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressively done list of 302 accomplishments Obama has done

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: beezzer

How is a third of the country not working with only a 5.5% unemployment rate? If you are talking about federal or state assistance, yes approximately 35% of households are receiving some form of benefit, but of that 80% are employed. People aren't making ends meet even working full time anymore.

You should study the unemployment rate idea. It is a multi-tiered system that they only report part of the unemployed (U-3 list). For one anyone unemployed for more then 12 months you are no longer reported as unemployed.

The US "reportable" unemployment is actually 10.8%. And this does not include people that have dropped out completely or new people that are looking for their first job.

www.economonitor.com...
www.bls.gov...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakesidepark

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: lakesidepark

"Obama's debt contribution was $983 billion between 2009-2017."

useconomy.about.com...

Maybe you need a lesson in economics before you spout right wing drivel about what Obama did to the national debt.

I say maybe, I mean definitely.

The debt was 8 trillion when he took office.
It is now 18 trillion.
And some creative progressive mathematician has determined that Obama is only responsible for less than a trillion of that?

I think I need a HUGE lesson in economics to figure that one out!!!!

Opps had to fix this post

It's Common Core math. No wonder you don't understand it. I learned up to Calc 1 in collage and the Common Core Math my daughter brings home for third grade make Collage Calc 1 look like basic addition. (which by the way they no longer teach in school.)
edit on 6-7-2015 by dismanrc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: lakesidepark

"Obama's debt contribution was $983 billion between 2009-2017."

useconomy.about.com...

Maybe you need a lesson in economics before you spout right wing drivel about what Obama did to the national debt.

I say maybe, I mean definitely.

The debt was 8 trillion when he took office.
It is now 18 trillion.
And some creative progressive mathematician has determined that Obama is only responsible for less than a trillion of that?

I think I need a HUGE lesson in economics to figure that one out!!!!

Opps had to fix this post

It's Common Core math. No wonder you don't understand it. I learned up to Calc 1 in collage and the Common Core Math my daughter brings home for third grade make Collage Calc 1 look like basic addition. (which by the way they no longer teach in school.)

Thank you very much for the clarification! With all of my engineering math and geometry and calculus and statistical analysis education being dated more than 20 years, I'm totally incapable of being able to shuffle todays numbers based on common core math.

So that's 18 trillion minus 900 billion, carry the one, subtract the right-wing propaganda, divide by the 'that's bush's fault'...gets us back to the original debt before Obama.

But I'm no common core student so my math is probably off a few unemployment checks, food stamp allocations, and free cellphones.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

If you factor in the windchill due to man-made climate weather, then in actuality, Obama made money and we actually have a surplus.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That blog post should just be titled "302 Ways Obama Expanded Government"

There are a few decent things that he's done over his 6.5 years in office, but his expansion of government is the culmination of all of his bad decisions--and don't kid yourself, most of his decisions have either been bad, watered-down versions of something that could have been good, or they have been downright driven by political correctness.

I voted for the guy his first time around--then I woke up to my mistake.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

How is a third of the country not working with only a 5.5% unemployment rate? If you are talking about federal or state assistance, yes approximately 35% of households are receiving some form of benefit, but of that 80% are employed. People aren't making ends meet even working full time anymore.

Apparently, you don't understand how unemployment rates are calculated. They don't include people whose unemployment benefits expired and those who gave up looking for a job or haven't applied in the last four weeks. In other words, they don't include most unemployed people.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Apparently, you don't understand how unemployment rates are calculated. They don't include people whose unemployment benefits expired and those who gave up looking for a job or haven't applied in the last four weeks. In other words, they don't include most unemployed people.

So, in short, the unemployment rate as advertised by the administration is pure propaganda.
( we all know this)

And a fine example of the administration 'common core' math (i.e. total bogus figures meant to protect a legacy).

18 trillion in debt...smallest workforce in 40 year...highest rate of food stamp consumers on record...the countries of the world hate us...let's not forget the great improvement in race relations...

I DEFINITELY can't do the math on this one, Buster please help me out.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Oh come now, you must be joking?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Some info about the BLS surveys...

How the Government Measures Unemployment

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You forgot to add in people who cling to their guns and religion ... and those people in the missing 7 states who likely haven't been paying their taxes for the past six years.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am America.... I wanted to believe a black man could heal America, though I didn't vote for him. I wanted Other ethnicities to have a chance, but ultimately that will not happen on his watch. And I wanted an American unity, but were just the opposite as I speak. I just wanted to have the truth from a President and that is a very rarified element.

Instead we have been constantly deceived, lied to, and seen freedom shredded to accommodate his agenda.
Every day I wake up, I am anxious, and not in a good way, rather in fear of what secret measure he might have pushed through in the midnight hours. He stirs high anxiety in an awful lot of Americans, and generally it's not just imagined, but real and sneaky. He treats America as his own personal ashtray. He chooses non-events as feathers in his hat because he does not want nor know how to address the issues that are destroying our country Now.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretFace

But But he has contained ISIS to planet earth....so far.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Was "having the most open and transparent administration" on the list?

This whole administration is one big joke, a big sick joke.

Nothing but lies.
edit on 6-7-2015 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Within his first week, he signed an Executive Order ordering an audit of government contracts, and combating waste and abuse. h

It is amazing that there are some people who believe that lie.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Here's my favorite,

Under Obama, the stock market has reached record highs, restoring most of the economic losses felt during the Bush Recession, when it reached record lows, adjusted for inflation.

www.macrotrends.net...

The only reason the stock market is doing 'good' is because the FED is manipulating rates that other investment vehicles : Savings,cds,money markets,bonds ALL pay exactly jack snip.

Stocks is the only place to 'park' money which has little to do with Obama.

OF course thanks to Greece stocks have been hit hard recently.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think history will be a total work of fiction, because Obama and his Progressive followers have been doing their best to rewrite history to suit their agenda!

Yes it is!

[Roosevelt] was always... finding new victims to loot and new followers to reward, flouting common sense, and boldly denying its existence, demonstrating by his anti-logic that two and two made five, promising larger and larger slices of the moon. His career will greatly engage historians, if any good ones ever appear in America, but it will be of even more interest to psychologists. He was the first American to penetrate to the real depths of vulgar stupidity. He never made the mistake of overestimating the intelligence of the American mob. He was its unparalleled professor. April 15, 1945

en.wikiquote.org...

Replace Roosevelt with Obama.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Tried to view the link but kept getting aggressive invasive pop ups over and over.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: soekvg
Tried to view the link but kept getting aggressive invasive pop ups over and over.

It's accomplishment #303 at work !!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: avgguy

Not my claim...
That of an economics expert.

What was Benghazi about? Exactly?

What the list forgot!
The god-king Hussein obozos most important accomplishment, creating ISIS. Benghazi was about this murdering war criminal creating a proxy army to overthrow Syria.

If history is in any way truthful he will be looked at like his brethren, Hitler, Stalin, and mao.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yep

That's about right.

But you did remember to draw the 18 Trillion little squares in the matrix format right?

and then cross off the 900 billion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join