It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate bullies !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There, that title should draw just about everyone in .

It's been my lifelong position, there is not anyone on this earth I loath more than bullies .

Be it grammar Nazis, bigots, physically intimidating people or pompous asses . It matters naught to me one bit !! Anyone with one of the above named attitudes is only making up for their inadequacies via their aggressive positions .

Yep, you're shallow minded ignorance has driven you into position of self gratification through domination. I can only assume that people that act like this have failed at confronting there own inadequacies ? People that regularly take the position of physical or psychological bullies . Generally have the lowest self opinion of theirselfs .

So take heart anal people. The ones that feel the need to aggressively stalk anyone's opinion they don't agree with .

Remember I have spoken and you should reflect .

Everyone else sees you for what you are despite your own perception of yourself .

edit on 4-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I hate bullies as well.

But to be honest, I've bullied.

I don't know too many that have never bullied. It's nothing to be proud of, but an unhappy aspect of human nature.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I know why you made this thread. And whatever? You know why i posted too. And you know what I meant. Come on dumb people need to be called out.
"Hate" like in your title just makes you a "hater"!

Hater!
edit on 7/4/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just can't create a good comeback for this thread.
I ate Too many strawberries today I guess.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I agree. When I have bullied on occasion also. The difference is we are adult enough to admit it . I have rarely seen that quality in someone that is overly aggressive ?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I also hate bullies especially the new wave of cyber-bullies with their small genitalia, fat fingers and inability to pay rent to their mums for using the basement.

Check out this bottom feeder and see what the judge made him do, good job - this bloke is a tosser.

Aviv has spit on her, smeared dog feces on the home’s wheelchair ramp, and dumped fabric softener on Prugh’s lawn when he was annoyed by the smell that came from her dryer vent when she did laundry.

elitedaily.com...

Here is Banksys take on a very famous bullying case....

edit on 4-7-2015 by Sublimecraft because: added link

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I know why you made this thread. And whatever? You know why i posted too. And you know what I meant. Come on dumb people need to be called out.
"Hate" like in your title just makes you a "hater"!

Hater!

Honestly I have no earthly idea what you speak of ???

But according to your post everyone else is at fault but not you ? Do you see that's with this threads about.?
I understand and realize when I am a jerk and will admit it.

I just have been never able to understand The low self-confidence that excludes other people from admiting there own faults ?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The ones that feel the need to aggressively stalk anyone's opinion they don't agree with . 

What about the ones who feel the need to aggressively stalk attitudes they disagree with?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I just can't create a good comeback for this thread.
I ate Too many strawberries today I guess.

Lol

It was all by design brother all by design !!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good post loved it !!!

One of my faults since high school is. If someone appears in front of me with a chip on their shoulder. I knock it off and smile at them .

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

The ones that feel the need to aggressively stalk anyone's opinion they don't agree with . 

What about the ones who feel the need to aggressively stalk attitudes they disagree with?

Was that a rhetorical question ?

Anyone that uses aggression instead of reasoning is a bully .

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just a fact check here ???

But isn't there a Internet term for someone that supports their position through aggression ???

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

How can you guage aggression based solely on whats written? It becomes problematic, especially on a site like this where passions run high... I think one person's reasoning might easily be another person's bullying based solely on a text...

Yes it was rhetorical question.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I visit several forums on a daily basis, and find the same bullies posting whether it's politics, gun rights, or LGBT discussions. They post from the same enlightened, I-know-whats-best-for-all stance; condescending tones, generalizing and demeaning to those who take a different position. You cannot reason or have a civilized debate on any topic without devolving into name calling or being scoffed at.

By now I should know better, but I sometimes lose myself in lively discussions. I hate all forms of bullies, especially anonymous, hide-behind-the-keyboard types.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

How can you guage aggression based solely on whats written? It becomes problematic, especially on a site like this where passions run high... I think one person's reasoning might easily be another person's bullying based solely on a text...

Your assumptions are misguided. I would never surmise someone is a bully out of the occasional comment. But when I see aggression regularly from the same person it's a lot like calling the kettle black .

If you can remember. My position goes back to grade school and beyond . Anyone trying to imply their interpretation of facts through aggression is a bully .

Honestly my statement cannot get much simpler than the above .

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Your assumptions are misguided. I would never surmise someone is a bully out of the occasional comment. But when I see aggression regularly from the same person it's a lot like calling the kettle black .

If you can remember. My position goes back to grade school and beyond . Anyone trying to imply their interpretation of facts through aggression is a bully .

Honestly my statement cannot get much simpler than the above .
Just a hippy rant! Get a haircut and grow up!
edit on 7/4/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Thank you for the compliment !!!

But I would like to make your position a little clearer then you alleviated .

edit on 4-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I can't stand them either. I've had to deal with them more times than I can count.
edit on 4-7-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Me too!!!

The gets rather boring. But never let them win !

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Bullies pick on people they get a rise out of. They target victims.

Don't be a victim.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join