It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate bullies !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I hate bullies as well. I used to bully back every time another bully would try to mess with me. All it does is spread hate and hurt. The thing I would have to hate most is, the people in charge never do anything about it. At a school for example, you could tell them every detail and you will always get an "We'll take care of that". But the principal or whoever is in charge never solves it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Personally, I think bullies are a necessary evil. Bullies exist in life. Simple as that.

Without them, good people would never learn to stand up for themselves or others, as they wouldn't have such an adversary, and we'd all be a bunch of pansies.

All through grade school, I was pretty much the bully equalizer. I had a hero complex, and luckily, my speed and strength usually left me the victor in such face-offs. And even if I didn't win, just standing up had the same end effect.

Without such foes though, I certainly wouldn't be the guy I am today. I fear I'd be a much weaker man for it, without them.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

You said "Pansy"! The PC crowd is going to flame you now!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

They can have at it. I've never claimed to be very PC. I like people for who they are, I don't care about race, religion, orientation, etc. But by the same token, I'm not going to try and censor myself either. My friends and acquaintances know who I am, and that's fine by me.

Just like I'm all for gay marriage, but I'm still going to say that all this fru-fru rainbow bull# on Facebook is just retarded.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
I was just messing with you. I'm the same way. I think the rainbow crap on facebook is stupid. It was actually revealed to be a psychological experiment run by facebook, supposedly. When I saw those I just rolled my eyes.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Spot on. Nailed it.

JD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join