It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid in Buford....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid in Buford, authorities say

It's more than a little disrespectful that the good doctor was not referred to by his title, and that was just the first red flag to go up in my head.

The second is the "controversial" label; it would be nice if they explained exactly what made him "controversial" and to who, because his patients have nothing but praise and love for him and what his treatments accomplished. But even more intriguing is that although "authorities" may say suicide... others are calling foul play, including former patients -- and in the comments section no less:

I would ask that the GDP remove this article for the following reasons. 1. There still is an open investigation by law enforcement to Dr. Bradstreet's death. 2. There is not one source of information named here other than the current investigator who did not indicate this was a suicide....that is not what investigative journalism is. 3. There is family involved here and a community of patients and their families that Dr. Bradstreet has supported for decades. Ours included and our son would never be where he is without his research, assistance, and support. Finally it would be wonderful if Mr. Sharpe did some real investigative journalism rather than a witch hunt and found out what really transpired in all of this. We've lost a dedicated doctor that assisted thousands of patients. A doctor who families could call at anytime of the day or night for assistance. We'd love to see an article on that with factual basis. Thank you!

And:

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet's death is tragic and the autism world has lost a giant. If I had known all this was going to transpire, I would have taken "before and after" pictures of my grandson so you could have visible evidence of how Dr. Bradstreet helped him. Go to his Facebook page and read all the testimonials. Are all these people wrong? I think not. Dr. Bradstreet's treatments might have been controversial to some but they worked. He was a pioneer in his field. Many people doubted his work just as people doubted those Wright boys could ever invent a flying machine or that Christopher Columbus could prove the world was round.

And more at the link.

And an especially provocative one at Fox Carolina:

It's obvious that he was deliberately killed off because he spoke out against federal deceit, CDC, etc and was a life-saver for many like myself. My name is Ben Melman, I'm a former patient of his, I spread this story to a forum which went somewhat viral from there. He did so much for me, and it's time to return the favor, whether it means putting my life on the line, idk. But he was at the top of his game, obviously many of higher 'authority' didn't approve of that and Liz might be a paid shill, idk, I won't judge, but the truth is out there and I'm on the hunt, I'm not the only one on the hunt either. The truth will get out, Jeffrey, you **** well better know it deep down inside, you'll always be in our hearts and on our minds, god bless you for eternity, RIP...

That's a lot of love. So if he's healing people and making lives better, all good, right? Who could possibly have a problem with that? Well...

In addition to treating patients, [Dr.] Bradstreet has also offered expert testimony in federal court on behalf of vaccine-injured families and was founder and president of the International Child Development Resource Center, which at one time employed the much-scorned autism expert Dr. Andrew Wakefield as “research director.”

Source

And, of course, the FDA, who raided his offices the previous week, although they won't say why or what they were looking for or what they found or pretty much anything. But it sure looks bad, right? Sure would help convince the public that he had every reason to kill himself... and did so... if anyone were so inclined to manipulate the public in such a way.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Boadicea because: Source; delete redundancy

edit on 26-6-2015 by Boadicea because: punctuation

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Happy to give this a first flag.
I hadn't heard of this Doctor but he seems legit.
Something he did was threatening the medical establishment.
My suspicion is vaccines more than anything else since they seem desperate to push those on everyone on the planet.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't know what would make this Doctor seem more "legit" than any other doctors, but just to present the other side of the argument... It's just as likely that the Doctor committed suicide because he was about to revealed as a fraud.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Happy to give this a first flag.

And I thank you for that!

I hadn't heard of this Doctor but he seems legit.
Something he did was threatening the medical establishment.
My suspicion is vaccines more than anything else since they seem desperate to push those on everyone on the planet.

I hadn't heard of him either, but yes, he does seem legit. Far more legit than Big Pharma or the FDA! I also find the timing interesting... coinciding with the passage of forced vax in Cali.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If I have heard somebody of the caliber of General Albert Stubbleine and his wife Rima Laibow talk extensively about autism and contaminated vaccines, there must be a very sinister or much-larger picture associated with the FDA and, from Stubbleine said, population reduction. However, autism isn't terminal... so I have no idea what the real scoop is on that. Maybe nanotech implants or something. Mind control? I am not sure. But generally speaking, autism and mental illness and its connections to Big Pharma are big enough financially to warrant, in the minds of those in the corrupt enterprises, to utilize hitmen every now and then for troublemakers.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I don't know what would make this Doctor seem more "legit" than any other doctors...

Is it possible for one doctor to be "more legit" than another doctor? He is a doctor, with a longstanding successful private practice, with very devoted patients singing his praises -- that makes him legit, not "more" legit.

...but just to present the other side of the argument... It's just as likely that the Doctor committed suicide because he was about to revealed as a fraud.

What? You didn't like the way I presented the "other side" in the OP:

And, of course, the FDA, who raided his offices the previous week, although they won't say why or what they were looking for or what they found or pretty much anything. But it sure looks bad, right? Sure would help convince the public that he had every reason to kill himself... and did so... if anyone were so inclined to manipulate the public in such a way.

Perhaps when dissatisfied and unhappy patients make themselves known, I'll have to re-think that. Until then, I'll trust the ones making themselves known.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Thank you -- I had not heard of General Albert Stubbleine and his wife, so I look forward to reading about him and what he has to say.

And as to the rest of your comment, much to make one go "hmmmmm", eh?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This amid a gigantic propaganda push by the US for vaccines.
And California required public schoolchildren to be vaccinated just the past week.
And a doctor who lives to help and heal others ";commits suicide"?

It is becoming ever more obvious that whistleblowers and those speaking against the corporate/ governmental agenda, are subject to murder by those in whom's way they may stand.

This deal is shady as Hell.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I don't know what would make this Doctor seem more "legit" than any other doctors, but just to present the other side of the argument... It's just as likely that the Doctor committed suicide because he was about to revealed as a fraud.

OR more likely he threatened the Pharmaceutical industrial complex, they staged the FDA raid to discredit and insinuate a motive for suicide and then killed him.

edit on 26-6-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Motive

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo

It is becoming ever more obvious that whistleblowers and those speaking against the corporate/ governmental agenda, are subject to murder by those in whom's way they may stand.

This deal is shady as Hell.

And that's just it: The whole business from start to finish is shady. From the limited liability and secret vaccine courts with their gag orders, to the exclusive contracts, the nondisclosure/confidentiality clauses, lack of transparancy and whistleblower prosecutions/persecutions, and on and on... with that much bad behavior already established... and with billions of dollars at stake... yeah, you have to wonder just how far they will go.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
GUN SHOT to the chest as a SUICIDE?
Head MAYBE but as a doctor isn't that a bit OFF to anyone?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You're not alone! I did see several such comments at the articles.

It seems rather awkward to me. And it would seem to me that such a self inflicted shot would have to be at an angle... so it will be interesting what the autopsy shows.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Myself and all of my classmates from grade school through 12th grade all had vaccinations in the 80's ...

None of us have autism.

Unless they radically changed the vaccines in the 90's, hardly anyone during my public schooling was diagnosed with autism. It simply wasn't a big thing.

I think more and more over concerned parents are noticing things about their children and attributing them to autism. Growing up a kid was just a "daydreamer" but could focus if they were encouraged to do so. They turned out fine.

Now days? That same "day dreaming" kid would have autism and be prescribed a bunch of pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If it follows he was removed then that will be either classified or hid u=in some fashion or falsified.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Myself and all of my classmates from grade school through 12th grade all had vaccinations in the 80's ...

None of us have autism.

Unless they radically changed the vaccines in the 90's, hardly anyone during my public schooling was diagnosed with autism. It simply wasn't a big thing.

Apparently, that's exactly what happened:

Autism Explosion Followed Big Change in MMR Shot

In 1990, Merck & Co., manufacturer of the mumps-measles-rubella vaccine known as the MMR, made a significant but little-noticed change: It quadrupled the amount of mumps virus in the combination shot, from 5,000 to 20,000 units. Then in 2007 it reversed course, reducing the amount to 12,500 units.

And:

The huge rise in autism cases began about the time the mumps component in the MMR was raised in 1990. One theory, dismissed by Merck and federal public health officials, is that viral interference between the components in the MMR could create a persistent sub-clinical measles infection in a subset of vulnerable children; and because the measles virus can cause brain damage, that could lead to autism.

A study released last week by the M.I.N.D. Institute at UC Davis reported that most of the fivefold increase in full-syndrome autism -- from 9 in 10,000 children in 1990 to 44 in 10,000 children in 2000-- is real and cannot be accounted for by broader categories or diagnostic substitution. And from 1990 to 2007, the mumps portion of the MMR was higher by roughly the same amount -- quadruple.

Source: Age of Autism

Now days? That same "day dreaming" kid would have autism and be prescribed a bunch of pharmaceuticals.

No doubt. But that's just one more evil side to Big Pharma -- it does not disprove the autism connection.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm surprised it wasn't two self inflictied gun wounds. One to the chest and one to the head.
It seems a lot of mysterious "suicides" happen that way.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If it follows he was removed then that will be either classified or hid u=in some fashion or falsified.

D'oh! You're right -- of course.

I really need to think these things through.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

If I have heard somebody of the caliber of General Albert Stubbleine and his wife Rima Laibow talk extensively about autism and contaminated vaccines, there must be a very sinister or much-larger picture associated with the FDA and, from Stubbleine said, population reduction.

Uncle Al is a nutter. The crazy stuff you read about him trying to walk through walls is not exaggerated.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Admiral Boorda managed to shoot himself TWICE in the chest.

With a revolver.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A very informative article from year 2000 at the National Vaccine Information Center, with much information about what was going on in the 1990s:

Autism & Vaccines: A New Look At An Old Story

The connection between vaccination and autistic behavior, first reported in DPT: A Shot in the Dark (Coulter & Fisher, 1985) fifteen years ago and now being discussed in the medical literature, has finally entered the U.S. public arena after simmering for more than a decade. This enhanced public awareness has been fueled by persistent reports by parents in the U.S., Canada and Europe that their children were healthy, bright and happy until they received one or more vaccines and then descended into the isolated, painful world of autism marked by chronic immune and neurological dysfunction, including repetitive and uncontrollable behavior.

Very long and in-depth look at the situation then; well worth the read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join