It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid in Buford....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Thank you!!! So the doctor was basically giving his patients what their bodies needed to heal themselves? Mother Nature is so awesome.

Thank you for the explanation regarding curing cancer as well. I was not aware of this treatment. I'm glad you mentioned it here. One more way to get the information out.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Yet rates of autism have increased since 2007, not decreased.

Harte

Can you elaborate? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make; correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems you are implying that because rates of autism have continued to increase, that the changes in the MMR vaccine cannot be responsible.

If not you, then to anyone who would draw such a conclusion, I can only say that is based on a faulty premise, i.e., that the increased mumps dosage is the only change in the ingredients, and that it is the only possible cause.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Yet rates of autism have increased since 2007, not decreased.

Harte

Can you elaborate? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make; correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems you are implying that because rates of autism have continued to increase, that the changes in the MMR vaccine cannot be responsible.

If not you, then to anyone who would draw such a conclusion, I can only say that is based on a faulty premise, i.e., that the increased mumps dosage is the only change in the ingredients, and that it is the only possible cause.

Thimerisol is also no longer used.

The assertion (it was not my assertion, it is implicit in the two links given) was that changing the concentration of measles virus in the vaccine caused the increases we've seen in autism. If that were so, then reducing them should result to a return to prior rates.

It didn't.

So, yes, I'm stating that increased rates of autism appear to have had nothing to do with changes in vaccine concentrations.

I have a dog in this fight. My son is autistic.

Harte

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So, yes, I'm stating that increased rates of autism appear to have had nothing to do with changes in vaccine concentrations.

Thank you for explaining. I can only say that we do not have enough information to come to such a conclusion... because too many people don't want to do the research necessary so it hasn't been done... which is really the problem.

I have a dog in this fight. My son is autistic.

Harte

Why do you put it that way? Does further vaccination/autism research somehow jeapordize your son's treatment/healing?
edit on 27-6-2015 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Is it a coincidence that he dies shortly after California pushes through a mandatory vaccine law, and others are calling for one nationwide? I think not. Perhaps the raid was to eliminate his evidence, and then he was silenced. We will likely never know, but I do know that I don't believe in coincidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If I had a dollar for every suicide where the family claims the person would never do it I'd be a member of the 1%.

I've never read a story about a suicide where the family said they saw it coming.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Is it a coincidence that he dies shortly after California pushes through a mandatory vaccine law, and others are calling for one nationwide? I think not. Perhaps the raid was to eliminate his evidence, and then he was silenced. We will likely never know, but I do know that I don't believe in coincidence.

You don't believe in coincidence? It happens all the time.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

More often than not, such "coincidences" are nothing of the sort, but deliberate events. In this case? The whole thing screams conspiracy, and I am not one who automatically assumes such a thing.

Ticks me off, too, because autistic patients need all the help they can get. I have a nephew who is very autistic, and a grandson with a milder form. My oldest (his mother) had a BAD reaction to her first MMR shot.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
People with autism don't need the kind of false hope and scapegoating such people propagate.

There must have been some shame somewhere deep down due to his actions, maybe that contributed to his actions.

Or maybe it was the pro-vac hitmen...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If I had a dollar for every suicide where the family claims the person would never do it I'd be a member of the 1%.

I've never read a story about a suicide where the family said they saw it coming.

I wish I could say the same about those I know who have taken their own lives. We saw it coming. Loved ones tried to help... it wasn't enough.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Or it is part of pattern that is not readily apparent... or synchronicity... or another order of the universe that we may or may not recognize, much less understand. We cannot know what we do not know.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
People with autism don't need the kind of false hope and scapegoating such people propagate.

Which "such" people? His patients have nothing but praise and love for him. I am unaware of any patients who have claimed harm from his treatments, either directly (as a result of the treatment) or indirectly (as a result of not receiving better treatment), nor have I heard the AMA or FDA make such claims. If there are such claims, they should have been made long before now.

There must have been some shame somewhere deep down due to his actions, maybe that contributed to his actions.

There MAY have been some shame somewhere deep down that maybe contributed to the alleged actions.

Or maybe it was the pro-vac hitmen...

Maybe.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wow....just read this. I trained under him back in 2002 with a supplement line (Learners Edge) he and Integrative Therapeutics put together. He was a wealth of knowledge and very dedicated to his cause. Sad to hear this and my best go to his family and friends.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's good to hear from someone who knew him and his work personally. It seems we've lost a giant in the healing profession. So very sad.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

herd immunity

hahahaha,

yawn,,,"till the cows come home"

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Myself and all of my classmates from grade school through 12th grade all had vaccinations in the 80's ...

None of us have autism.

Unless they radically changed the vaccines in the 90's, hardly anyone during my public schooling was diagnosed with autism. It simply wasn't a big thing.

I think more and more over concerned parents are noticing things about their children and attributing them to autism. Growing up a kid was just a "daydreamer" but could focus if they were encouraged to do so. They turned out fine.

Now days? That same "day dreaming" kid would have autism and be prescribed a bunch of pharmaceuticals.

Yes, they did change in the 90's...they more than tripled the amount of shots that your child is supposed to endure. When I too grew up in the 80's it was only about 9 vaccinations, which are now at 36 vaccinations, I believe. There's a lot of money in those vaccinations for Big Pharma who don't give a damn about our health...just the bottom line. Just like with most diseases (cancer, diabetes, etc.), they find many drugs that can keep you alive for a while, but they don't find a cure, because there's no money in a cure...or a healthy patient, but a lot of money to be made of sick ones.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is cruel and shameful... and why we do not trust Big Pharma and their vaccines.

Adverse Events After Routine Immunization of Extremely Low-Birth-Weight Infants

Yeah, we know we're hurting these babies with these vaccines and the schedule, but...

Our findings provide no evidence to suggest that physicians should not use combination vaccines in ELBW infants.

Shameful.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Interesting. But also, another big mystery is... why California? It seems that, from the perspective of the Gaian hypothesis, California would be a huge massive tumor on the side of Earth. So, maybe this doctor could have been seen, in that sense, as being a white blood cell, so to speak, to heal the cancer, so he needed to be done away with by Gaia LOL. Who knows...

I wouldn't doubt that nanotech is added to vaccines nowadays though. But why control a bunch of Californian children, and to do what?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I don't know what would make this Doctor seem more "legit" than any other doctors, but just to present the other side of the argument... It's just as likely that the Doctor committed suicide because he was about to revealed as a fraud.

You admit to knowing nothing about this guy at all by saying you don't know what would make him more legit than others and go straight to calling him a fraud. You have no reason at all to take either side if you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT. Nice Try though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw people saying how they grew up in the 70's and 80's and got vaccinated and are fine. No crap. Most of those vaccines have changed and now there's even more they push on you. My son is 5 and a half years old and Autistic with a severe speech delay and sensory disorder. This was diagnosed, not just me and his mother saying "oh our kid doesn't speak much that means he's gotta be Autistic". We weren't lazy ass parents. We actually had him looked at. Neither of us thought Autism at all.

He was considered advanced very early. At 10 months old he got a set of vaccines. The main one escapes me right now. He got sick two days later with pneumonia and a double middle ear infection. A month later he was fine then suddenly not very active and no longer trying to talk. Eventually he was diagnosed with Autism. Something clearly happened when he got the vaccines. Even his doctor at the time started to believe there was a connection because there was such a huge change in how he acted. Completely different person. He is slowly starting to talk and catch up with other things, but there was a definite connection that was clearly seen with my son.

They're purposely screwing with the vaccines or there's something in these vaccines causing it that they can't track down. If you don't have an actual connection to it, don't try to come into a thread acting like a freaking expert. You haven't seen the changes that me and others have after these vaccines are given and we as parents can't say anything or else the state jumps in and threatens to take your children. The whole thing smells of BS. If you don't have a direct connection to it. GTFO

Not shocked at all to see this in Skunkworks. ATS you're a joke anymore I swear. A freaking joke
edit on 27-6-2015 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I think of it as the Christ Consciousness... kind of the "What would Jesus do?" Jesus taught and ministered and shared knowledge even knowing He would be rejected by many... but also knowing that it would produce fruit among those who had ears to listen and eyes to see.

Thats what Christ is..a position of the heart/consciousness to want the truth to be free of the diseased ego and to want others to have that freedom, that unconditional love, to protect the ones rejected bullied forgotten and alone.
You spot on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join