It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid in Buford....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

He is quite the... um... character from what I've been reading.

However, there may be a little genius there too. I've heard genius and crazy are flip sides of the same coin. I'll have to keep reading.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I've heard genius and crazy are flip sides of the same coin. I'll have to keep reading.

I had some personal experience with the man, but not as much as I might have, thank God.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh no... I got chills reading that. So it's personal for you. I won't ask -- no need to explain. I know that position too well, and when you know... well... you know. I've had to look into the soulless eyes of an evil person. But I was the "lucky" one. Others weren't so lucky.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
So it's personal for you. I won't ask -- no need to explain.

I was at Ft Bragg when he was in charge. I had no intention of getting into that mess. Ended up getting sucked into part of it, was counseled to intentionally # up until I got dropped and it wouldn't be held against me, I did, it wasn't.

I don't think he was evil. He actually wasn't worse than any other General. Just...nuts, and with a big budget.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh boy!

This will just increase the paranoia of the anti-vaccination crowd..

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Oh boy!

Ahhhh, perspective is everything... one man's paranoia is another woman's bs-detector ringing loud and clear

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Respectfully MM but what ?!?

I hardly think that's the case .....

maybe with ADD and ADHD , Autism is more than just day dreaming . Its regression ...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Oh boy!

Note, the label "anti vaccination crowd", and "anti vaxxers" for short, is new meme in American culture and thinking.
These terms, I have seen, have been propelled by repetition and emphasis by the MSM.
THe propaganda has worked its way questionably across social media, to the point where derogatory references to those against vaccination trend on Reddit. Questionable to me because it is apparent that the Gov/Corps are attempting to subvert social dialogue to their favor in every way possible, including fake computer accounts.

But it is plain to see that terms such as "anti vaccination crowd"- yes how many times have YOU seen it called a "crowd"-
such terms are memed into popular culture to marginalize entire sectors of free thought.

Man it is a getting old tactic that has become blatent all the more: wherein the media divides Americans across an issue, in order that corporate agenda is made to appear as popular belief.
edit on 26-6-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

It's just a more PC way of calling people "misguided idiots" or "ignorant morons"

Damn this PC world we live in, I blame the MSM and facebook!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

But it is plain to see that terms such as "anti vaccination crowd"- yes how many times have YOU seen it called a "crowd"-

Yes! I'm surprised we haven't been called a "gang" yet... a domestic terrorist gang... or maybe a "cartel."

It's no doubt on the way though.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Antivaxxers are antisocial elements whose dangerous attempts to destroy our hard-earned herd immunity should be firmly quashed.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
but, we antivaxxers just say no to victim hunting mercury preservative meds which have shown "bad actor ' signs

'
probably his hands tied behind his back...huh!

edit on 27-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 27-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Who knows how long the doctor was under investigation before the feds did a raid on his office. Under investigation for treating autistic people with alternative cures, which he probably fully believed in from what I read.

one thing that was probably the most controversial was his treating people with autism for "mercury toxicity" from vaccinations. Should he really be under investigation for this?
edit on 27amSat, 27 Jun 2015 01:17:43 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It's just a more PC way of calling people "misguided idiots" or "ignorant morons"

Damn this PC world we live in, I blame the MSM and facebook!

Heavy words man. You would have to be 100 % sure about it...and you can never be so sure. There is ample circumstancial evidence to make a case.

Dont you ever think that there is an off chance you might be lied to ?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Antivaxxers are antisocial elements whose dangerous attempts to destroy our hard-earned herd immunity should be firmly quashed.

Burned at the stake...perhaps ? I like it. Brings back memories of happy times.

You should feel somwhat ashamed for even insinuating.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Sorry I flagged before and then forgot that I had flagged so I pressed the flag again and then it unflagged you. Sorry everybotty. Now I shall go and read all the new replies.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I respect these people, unfortunately, they use the word where is necessary to use a gun and the other party without disputing and always uses a weapon worldnewsdailyreport.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Who knows how long the doctor was under investigation before the feds did a raid on his office. Under investigation for treating autistic people with alternative cures, which he probably fully believed in from what I read.

one thing that was probably the most controversial was his treating people with autism for "mercury toxicity" from vaccinations. Should he really be under investigation for this?

His patients certainly believe in his treatments -- obviously based on results.

I'm curious what his treatment for the mercury toxicity was. I don't see how removing toxic heavy metals from the body can be a bad thing. The efficacy of his treatment may not have been studied or approved by the FDA, but that doesn't make it dangerous necessarily... except to those who wouldn't want us to know their vaccines (and perhaps other substances) are making people sick.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Or so we've been told... and neither you nor I have any way to independently know that as absolute truth.

Rather, we have to trust the word of those who make such claims... against the claims of those who say otherwise, who have studied the matter, and -- in this case -- successfully treated the conditions caused by those "safe" vaccines that provide limited temporary immunity, forsaking true permanent immunity.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Somewhere I read that it's upward $50,000 a year for autism treatments and medications. Depending on how many patients he had, he could easily cost big pharma millions in lost prescriptions and cost hospitals millions in treatments. So if this doctor was doing something that threatened that bottom line, you can almost guarantee that big pharma would take him out. They can't afford a cure or cheap method of treatment for an illness that brings in as much money as that.

Pharmaceutical companies don't want cures. They want you on their pills.
edit on 6/27/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join