It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Stock Market is Falling Right Now (Live Link)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

What percentage was the market when you opened the thread? I think these people are talking in riddles because they know whats about to happen.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
I opened it when they were at lunch break, I think it was around -7.70%.

I hope they are wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Well like I stated, I'm not a market analyst, but I have an idea of what's coming. A 10% drop is not good at all. China is opening AIIB in September of 2015 (I suspect on the 16th). Our enemies and allies are either waiting in line to join or they have already. Russia is planning to co-op with China to utilize AIIB as the main driving force of BRICS. No single nation can stand against the USD as the reserve currency, but a collection of nations like BRICS can. So in order to make AIIB look more appealing, China's current system must crash.

Once AIIB gets rolling, it will be America's turn to crash on 11/19/2015. I'm not sure what's going to happen on 7/15/2015, or why, but I'm betting that Jade Helm is going to be a "justifiable measure" in light of our current instability. Once the US market does crash, its gonna make 2008 look like a Sunday potluck. Then on 9/16/2016, America will expire.

Not sure how much of these riddle mumblers know this, or how, but this is my conclusion based on 3+ years of on going research.

After 9/16/2016, things are going to get very strange...if I told you how strange, you wouldn't believe me...if you even believe what I just told you now.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
She's referring to the Bank for International Settlements located in Basel, Switzerland. That's about all I've deduced as of yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Trust me I'm not gullible person, but I have a very open mind when it comes to world/economical politics. Like I posted earlier I just retired from the USMC and I have been some places and seen some things, my eyes are wide open.

What's After 9/16/2016
Just curious because I have a good chunk of USD sitting in the bank.

edit on 26-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Give a little, take a lot?. Distraction whilst you get your wallet lifted?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
2,920.70 -285.68 (-8.91%)
Jun 26 - Closed

Now watching:

(.SSEC :Shanghai Stock Exchange)

-7.40% closed

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Many of my threads go into more detail about 9/16/2016...if you're interested in my thought process, start with "The 12/21/2012 Red Herring".

On 9/16/2016, two things will happen. After the final wave of discipline, every believer in Jesus Christ will vanish from the earth, and USA will fall. By then, the world economy will have become so interdependent and desperate, that it will be ready to accept an ancient revived king as Emperor. On 10/21-22/2016, that ancient king called Apollyon/Nimrod will rise with his army from the Abyss located in the center of the earth (Rev 9:11). This is the Antichrist. There will be a series of natural (or supernatural) disasters for 3.5 years, but relative social peace. Then on April 3, 2020 Nimrod will declare himself to be God in the rebuilt Jerusalem Temple, and he will hunt down and kill all who refuse to worship him. This slaughter will go on until an unknown day and hour (Matt 24:36) in mid September of 2023, when Jesus will return (cutting the violence short) to save His elect. Then Jesus will rule the earth as King of kings for 1,000 years.

So, the hard times we are facing now are an early warning (wars/rumors of wars)...but if you want to exit on 9/16/2016, then simply believe that Jesus paid for your sins on the cross to free you from eternal death.

This is the part where people start ridiculing me, and maybe my post gets deleted.
edit on 26-6-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

edit on 26-6-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I am a Christian and what you say sounds feasible, but you know people (including me) want to know how you came by this information.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Thats an even longer story...three years of research long. The OT and NT prophecies are metered in the original languages. I simply count the syllables, and they tell you how many days or years from the time that the prophecy was written until the prophecy is fulfilled.

For example, Matt 24 starts with a complete syntactical clause consisting of 40 syllables to introduce the subject of the Temple. By the 84th syllable, Jesus says that the Temple will be destroyed. So, the Olivet Discourse was given in 30 AD just before the crucifixion, so 30 AD + 40 years/syllables takes you to the Temple's destruction in 70 AD. If its New Testament, you count the Greek syllables, if its Old Testament its in Hebrew.

This syllables metering is litterally all over the Bible, its just a matter of learning how to apply it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Thats an even longer story...three years of research long. The OT and NT prophecies are metered in the original languages. I simply count the syllables, and they tell you how many days or years from the time that the prophecy was written until the prophecy is fulfilled.

For example, Matt 24 starts with a complete syntactical clause consisting of 40 syllables to introduce the subject of the Temple. By the 84th syllable, Jesus says that the Temple will be destroyed. So, the Olivet Discourse was given in 30 AD just before the crucifixion, so 30 AD + 40 years/syllables takes you to the Temple's destruction in 70 AD. If its New Testament, you count the Greek syllables, if its Old Testament its in Hebrew.

This syllables metering is litterally all over the Bible, its just a matter of learning how to apply it.

I will not mock you, but I will say I put zero credence in predictions or attempted predictions of this nature. For your consideration, Matthew 24:36;

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

My Bible tells me clearly that all of these end of times predictions that accompany any specific date are blind dart tosses at best.

To the OP: This isn't good at all. China has been allegedly buttressing their market for several months to prevent it from collapsing and a loss like this could indicate they've run out of ability or desire to continue that.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Matt 24:36 is Jesus cutting the Tribulation short by a few days for the sake of the elect. The approximate time must be known. Noah began loading the Ark 7 days before the flood. The return of Christ will be like the days of Noah, at the end of the 70th Week. So the day and hour that no man knows is the last day.

I wont derail the thread any further. I'll be watching China's market tomorrow.
edit on 26-6-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: Thorneblood

You hit the nail right on the head! Congratulations on finally figuring it out.

You almost had me going, too. Except that I know and everyone who pays any attention at all knows that the same people in charge of Blackmailing the US government in 2008 are still in charge, that International corporations embedded in the government really run the show and don't care who is bombed or impoverished or starving, as long as they get their mitts on the assets.

Lost of crashes, bombs and 'interventions' in the futures market.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
US markets are open, stocks are flat as I expected. If anyone bothers to look at that index over the last 18 months, you'll see at least a dozen 5%+ swings in a day. Let's wait this out a week and see if it rebounds or is truly a big deal.

To all the posters speaking in riddles, haha! I know you really wanna feel important and like you have hidden knowledge. It's cute.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

China's Shanghai Composite index crashed more than 7 percent on Friday amid increasing worries that the country's bull run is running out of steam. Risk-off sentiment from the mainland also cast a shadow on regional bourses, which mostly ended in negative territory.

CNBC is calling it a crash.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's hardly a crash if the high spike was inflated nonsense to start with.

www.google.com...

It's a bubble bursting. No one to blame but themselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Chinese market is volatile. that CNBC article says it itself, biggest one day crash for 5 months, which means 5 months ago, there was another big movement.

Current markets are:

FTSE 100 6,753.7 -0.8%
Dow Jones 17,964.43 +0.41%
Nasdaq 5,090.61 -0.42%
Nikkei 225 20,706.15 -0.31%

So the European markets didn't respond to it, Japan didn't respond. America isn't responding. It's not a crash, it's a correction within the Chinese market.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah, my Apple stock is down a point or two today. Meh. I'm in it for the long (10-20 year) long haul anyway...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If you want to learn about the market as a means for monetary enrichment, this is not the place in my opinion. If you want to learn more about the market, get yourself a subscription to Bloomberg anywhere and read Zero Hedge more.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join