It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Stock Market is Falling Right Now (Live Link)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: AmericanZombie

China's Shanghai Composite index crashed more than 7 percent on Friday amid increasing worries that the country's bull run is running out of steam. Risk-off sentiment from the mainland also cast a shadow on regional bourses, which mostly ended in negative territory.

CNBC is calling it a crash.

CNBC is completely useless if you want to know what is going on in the marketplace. You go to any trading floor in the US and CNBC is on somewhere however nobody pays attention to it as it might as well be playing mood music.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
…more like look over here at this shiny thing so you are not paying attention to what really matters. Same thing that is going on with these shootings (not the shootings themselves just the media attention) and the race baiting (same thing as previous).

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Firstly, Thank you for your service!

I am in no way offering investment advice here nor will I ever. I personally would not invest in the Chinese marketplace at all. The Marketplace is a sham. If you want to know why the Chinese market is having it's current troubles, look at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan et al. From yesterday these companies have told their financial advisers (traders) to stop buying the dips in the Chinese marketplace; the result is what you see here.

In my opinion, anyone who invests in the paper market now is absolutely insane! There are other things to get involved in that are historically a safe haven for investors that may be a better option due to the current climate and the blatant manipulation of their value (down) over the past few years.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

If you want to learn about the market as a means for monetary enrichment, this is not the place in my opinion. If you want to learn more about the market, get yourself a subscription to Bloomberg anywhere and read Zero Hedge more.

as a former retail (small by comparison) trader (until I reached the age of reason), there are games being played everyday regarding "recommendations"....research what they "ARE NOT" talking about.....what they "ARE" talking about, they already have a position (buy or sell) on.....also, the majority of moves (price) in any equity (stock) happens in the "afterhours" trading, unless critical news is released during the regular trading session.....and last but not least....a retail (small by comparison) investor DOES NOT have access to all of the information needed.
edit on 26-6-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: notmyrealname

If you want to learn about the market as a means for monetary enrichment, this is not the place in my opinion. If you want to learn more about the market, get yourself a subscription to Bloomberg anywhere and read Zero Hedge more.

as a former retail (small by comparison) trader (until I reached the age of reason), there are games being played everyday regarding "recommendations"....research what they "ARE NOT" talking about.....what they "ARE" talking about, they already have a position (buy or sell) on.....also, the majority of moves (price) in any equity (stock) happens in the "afterhours" trading, unless critical news is released during the regular trading session.....and last but not least....a retail (small by comparison) investor DOES NOT have access to all of the information needed.

The Investment banking system is for lemmings at a personal level. It is a pay to play game plain and simple. Example company A has created a new product (MTN Bond etc.), they call the large investment bank(s) and offer their product. The investment bank considers their product's merits (how much company A will pay the bank to have it put on their preferred list). Once it is on the preferred list the traders (financial advisors with multiple important sounding titles) sell (recommend) to their clients to invest in said derivative. Wash rinse repeat.

This doesn't include the (electronic rigging) High speed trading, spoofing abuses of the naked short market by the market makers etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

According to Bloomberg the government has more control of the market there and they are allowing room for volatility.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Did I sense a question there waiting to be made or are you baiting me because I recommended someone to use a cheaper alternative to a full-blown Bloomberg terminal to do market research?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Not much of a crash if you look at the 1yr

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This is why I move EVERYTHING to cash. The STOCK MARCKET is way too overpriced. Even on small company stocks. My advice is to move everything into short term bonds or cash. Wait it out. You are not losing money, and you are not gaining money.
Nintendo secret word: Earn Money

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Nothing's going to happen in September and Jade Helm will probably not happen. Stop confusing people with these doom dates and make people lose faith in "other" conspiracies, when they don't happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Not surprising - the people who think China is set to take over the world economically are the same people who have been calling for gold to hit $5000-10000/oz for the past decade.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

lol. Get a grip.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Wow. My bad for even replying. Good luck out there.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Starts out rough again today www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MohammadsFriend

-3.40%

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
double post
edit on 28-6-2015 by MohammadsFriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MohammadsFriend

Tanking again, down %7

Isn't this good for the dollar
edit on 6/28/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Many of my threads go into more detail about 9/16/2016...if you're interested in my thought process, start with "The 12/21/2012 Red Herring".

On 9/16/2016, two things will happen. After the final wave of discipline, every believer in Jesus Christ will vanish from the earth, and USA will fall. By then, the world economy will have become so interdependent and desperate, that it will be ready to accept an ancient revived king as Emperor. On 10/21-22/2016, that ancient king called Apollyon/Nimrod will rise with his army from the Abyss located in the center of the earth (Rev 9:11). This is the Antichrist. There will be a series of natural (or supernatural) disasters for 3.5 years, but relative social peace. Then on April 3, 2020 Nimrod will declare himself to be God in the rebuilt Jerusalem Temple, and he will hunt down and kill all who refuse to worship him. This slaughter will go on until an unknown day and hour (Matt 24:36) in mid September of 2023, when Jesus will return (cutting the violence short) to save His elect. Then Jesus will rule the earth as King of kings for 1,000 years.

So, the hard times we are facing now are an early warning (wars/rumors of wars)...but if you want to exit on 9/16/2016, then simply believe that Jesus paid for your sins on the cross to free you from eternal death.

This is the part where people start ridiculing me, and maybe my post gets deleted.

As a Christian I have to say the Rapture is set on very, very shaky Biblical and theological ground.

preachersinstitute.com...

I'm afraid Sept 16, 2016 will come and go without incident. And even if it were to happen, I'd like to "stay behind" to see what I can do to help out those that are left; I expect most Christians would feel the same.

edit on 29-6-2015 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

China's been stair stepping its way down, now the Dow has dropped 350 points and Greece is all screwed up. These are the first waves of another coming economic storm.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

China's been stair stepping its way down, now the Dow has dropped 350 points and Greece is all screwed up. These are the first waves of another coming economic storm.

If y'all are in the States, Y'all should be looking at Puerto Rico more than at China to see what is going to affect the US short term. in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join