It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Stock Market is Falling Right Now (Live Link)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This was from a little earlier in the week .

Didn’t we just say yesterday that Hong Kong shares were the most compelling buy in the world? Well, the western media outlets might not be listening to us, but investors are. (Or at least sharing our conclusions.)

After a public holiday Monday, Chinese mainland shares on Tuesday rebounded from last week’s 13% correction and Hong Kong stocks continued Monday’s rally.

The mainland’s CSI 300 index jumped 3.2%, while the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index climbed 2.2%. In Hong Kong, the benchmark Hang Seng Index gained 0.9% and the Hong Kong China Enterprises Index rose 1.7%.
atimes.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: intrptr
Far from 'crashing', its down about 10 percent.

Isn't 10% considered a crash?
'http://useconomy.about.com/od/glossary/g/Market_Crash.htm

anyways, indexq.org doesn't look pretty for Asia Pacific.

On Black Friday the market fell 12% and that was definitely a crash . Anybody that has seen me post knows I am not a doom monger. But I will say that this has me a little concerned .

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So they rebounded from a 13% drop last week . Only to suffer a 10% drop this week ?

I'm sorry but that does not instill confidence in investors .
edit on 25-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Yeah right.

Everyone who plays roulette knows you bet on the back forth not on the run. Then you follow.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Predictable dip?

What I mean is their market is more volatile than the US market. It doesn't seem as bad as Russia's volatility, but bad enough.

That's pretty bad. Did you see how they've been nothing but climb this year? Seems due for a correction.
edit on 25-6-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Omg I bet people are cashing in hard on that market.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Yeah right.

Everyone who plays roulette knows you bet on the back forth not on the run. Then you follow.

Whether you know it or not. You hit on the premise I was thinking of earlier. there are fears because of China's market gain in the last year that uneducated investors in China are treating it like Monte Carlo .

Financial literacy is limited in a society where the mainland's first communist-era stock exchange opened in Shanghai only in 1990. Brokerages offer classes in trading but a culture of commentators who preach the gospel of low-risk, long-term investing has yet to develop. Many small investors rely on rumors or tips from friends in a market rife with complaints of insider trading and fraud. Reports say the China Household Finance Survey, which is conducted by Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, found nearly 6 percent of new investors were illiterate, a quarter finished only elementary school and more than third left the education system at junior high school level.

The China post

i've known lots of Chinese men. And they love all to gamble more than any other man I've ever known . If you go into the stock market without research that is all you're doing is gambling .
edit on 25-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Based on the volatility it sure is acting like a roulette table!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

There is a very simple reason for China's economy spiraling downward. And it IS. A multitude of other nations will also, sadly, including the US. Nothing to do with JH15, either.

Research and, as you do, keep in mind the diversionary tactics the G8, (LOL) NOW G7 countries will adopt to keep the illusion of economic stability and control alive and for as long as possible.

I would share but I am rather fond of breathing.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Chinese are notorious gamblers, and beer drinkers.

Not usually, a winning combination.

edit on 26-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

There is a very simple reason for China's economy spiraling downward. And it IS. A multitude of other nations will also, sadly, including the US. Nothing to do with JH15, either.

Research and, as you do, keep in mind the diversionary tactics the G8, (LOL) NOW G7 countries will adopt to keep the illusion of economic stability and control alive and for as long as possible.

I would share but I am rather fond of breathing.

Do you mind quit breathing and start sharing. It's important to get the truth out at all cost.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I'm not too keen on how economic trends work, especially the stock market, but I do know that when central banks like AIIB are involved, its a sign of manipulation. I do believe JH15 is involved, though I dont know how or why. I'm more of a prohecy buff, and 11/19/2015 seems to be the coming crash. If 11/19/2015 comes to pass, then 7/15/2015 (JH15) must preceed it in a relevant way. Jade Helm lasts 63 days, then a crash 63 days later. If China is crashing, then our crash is inevitable too.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

What in the Chinese economy isn't manipulate and used as leverage against western interests?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
They are trading again lunch is over. www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

How would you out the info?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Excellent point.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
-8.00 and dropping

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Jh15 is the diversion.

The BIS has a 2nd location in Mexico for a reason.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Hmm... The riddler!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Laugh now and enjoy it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join