It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Stock Market is Falling Right Now (Live Link)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
indexq.orgLooks like their markets going down again! 5-8%. Be intersting to see how we open tomorrow.
edit on 6-7-2015 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If so, we are watching history being made. Methinks there will be opposing direction of spin on things however, most of what really happened would not be made public for some time. For good reason.

No, we are witnessing history being fulfilled. I maintain that the US market will crash on Nov 15, 2015. Some things simply should not be kept secret.

Your date isn't too far off, except Nov. 15th is a Sunday. However, looking at Nov 16th there is a very strong tone (of the day) suggesting disillusionment and the crashing of reality.

However, more tenuous weeks will be some where between Oct. 12 and 23. Not because historically other crashes occurred during this time period, but simply the universal patterns are presented. Cardinality wreaks havoc on the USA. Saturn is going to cause trouble all around, much worse than in 1929 into the 1930s because it has Pluto's help.

Expect to see reminders mid to late September too as Saturn fully enters Sagittarius this cycle. Both the 1929 and 1987 stock crashes occurred in the Saturn Sagittarius cycle. Sagittarius (abundance and expansion) gets a reality check in Saturn (discipline and structure).

Incidentally, both crashes happened late in the Sagittarian/Saturn cycle when it directly opposed the USA's Mars (physical/aggression) and directly squares the USA's Neptune (illusions/dreams).

**The 2008 financial crisis saw the stock market bottom out in March 2009 when transiting Pluto (death/transformation) was directly opposite the USA's Venus (money).

Now, for your Nov. 16, 2015 looks interesting because of all the opposition taking place from both the USA's natal Saturn and transiting Saturn. But also, transiting Mars and Venus are squaring the USA's Jupiter (abundance) and Venus (money). I have no doubt that something interesting could happen this day or week.

The next 2-3 years are going to be very ugly, and that's just the start of things to come.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The collapse can only get worse and spread .Wish people understood massive debt cannot be fixed like the U.S. and others nations have.
Italy and Spain and Portugal are the next to fall.Slow process for this stuff to happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Sorry, that was a typo. The date I'm watching is Nov 19th, 2015. I'm watching so many dates for so many reasons, its easy to scramble them up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join