It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: wmd_2008

I suggest YOU look here mate we do a LOT MORE THAN YOU

Really. By looking at your responses you have not disproved planet X does not exists, still waiting to see your science?

We have NOT seen any proof of it have we

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The sorry excuse that life is to short and WE don't have time to watch videos, tell me that some of you do not have time to do any research on the topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Again NONE of you posters that are posting to me have done any real research in planet 7 X

Yes, I have. Do not minimize my work sir. I have invested many hours of research into your planet 7x theory, more than I care to even admit to. I deconstructed Gill's orbital elements myself from his own book, I've watched his interviews, and I have addressed his claim directly with my own telescope searching along his orbit through a large portion of the sky (even beyond where HE says it currently is).

what ngchunter is claiming if an amateur astronomer is not on "national star party" then they are not credible, really!

No that is not what I'm claiming. Learn how to read please. I said you should go to a national star party because that is where you will find credible serious amateur astronomers. Not all serious amateur astronomers necessarily travel to the major national star parties, but the amateurs you find at those parties tend to be very serious and knowledgeable.

The fact is, none of you have proved anything here. Go do some real research.

The fact is, I did real research. The fact is, there is no way on God's green earth that you were able to watch all of my videos in that short of time before ignorantly responding and denying real research WHICH I DID. You demanded wmd watch your video, but you won't watch mine? That's hypocrisy at its best my friend.
edit on 18-7-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

So Gill was right! I like your pseudo science.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The sorry excuse that life is to short and WE don't have time to watch videos, tell me that some of you do not have time to do any research on the topic.

I have seen your video, I have done the research, I've read Gill's book, analyzed his data, and used it to conduct my own observations. You're telling that you watched 4 hours of MY videos in 11 minutes? That's impressive, I'd love to know how you did that trick. You didn't even have enough time to watch the 14 minute 29 second summary and conclusion video I did, yet you feel you have the high horse to lecture the rest of US about not watching the videos? Or do you think that only should get to dictate who watches what videos, but we can't demand you watch our response videos which directly respond to Gill's claims? That's rich.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

How dare you. No, Gill was not right, there's nothing there. Watch the videos I posted. What I posted is not pseudo science and you do NOT get to insult my videos WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THEM!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Show where my science is pseudo science. Now.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No I did not watch all your videos, I did watch a few mins and I disagree with your work.

I would like to add there is no way you would see planet Nibiru with your telescope and you would not find it with your telescope and you know why? Because to find planet Nibiru one must have an inferred telescope and you never claimed you used one. It is a well known fact that planet Nibiru can only be seen by using an inferred telescope.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No I did not watch all your videos, I did watch a few mins and I disagree with your work.

Then show where my work is wrong. So you think you can demand we watch YOUR videos, but you don't have to watch MINE? Hypocrisy. And wrong. My work is correct and I validated it multiple ways. If you disagree then PROVE IT!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

You have picked a most inauspicious time to troll like this.

Troll! Apparently you have offered nothing to this topic, yet to resort to name calling.

If you bothered to do due diligence by searching this topic on ATS you would know I have made many contributions in this area. So far, you have presented nothing substantial, but have made accusations of your own. I wash my hands of this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Then put your money where your mouth is and prove him wrong. Go on, we'll all wait.

ngchunter's work stands up, and you know it. Quit being a troll.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I would like to add there is no way you would see planet Nibiru with your telescope and you would not find it with your telescope and you know why? Because to find planet Nibiru one must have an inferred telescope and you never claimed you used one. It is a well known fact that planet Nibiru can only be seen by using an inferred telescope.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It is a well known fact that planet Nibiru can only be seen by using an inferred telescope.

It is no such thing. If you're going to keep pushing your ridiculous Nibiru claims, at least do so without flat-out lying.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wrong. However it is a well known fact that obvious disinformer is obvious.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It is INFRARED, not inferred, and yes the entire search was conducted in infrared as I explicitly stated throughout including at 12:45 in the conclusion and summary video.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It is a well known fact that planet Nibiru can only be seen by using an inferred telescope.

What the hell is an "Inferred" telescope?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: Informer1958

What the hell is an "Inferred" telescope?

Imaginary device to view an imaginary planet.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ah, the infamous inferred planets that can only be seen in inferred telescopes. I think I've heard that somewhere already.

Doesn't Nibiru reflect sunlight. like all other bodies made of matter do?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join