It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

If planet X, Nibiru, Nemesis, call it what you will existed and did indeed enter into our solar system it would tear our Earth never mind the rest of the planets that occupy our system apart probably long before it ever became visible from our perspective. Just saying.
edit on 13-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: wildespace
ngchunter made this video examining the "winged planet" on Google Sky claim: www.youtube.com...

I find it incredible that some people still resist and fight tooth and claw to hold on to their Nibiru/conspiracy/anti-mainstream beliefs, in the face of clear (and provable by anyone with a backyard telescope) evidence to the contrary.

What i dont get is WHY? Why do people make up and believe in this rubbish. The universe is SO interesting. We are imaging Pluto for gods sake...is that not enough?

It makes money. Youtube uploaders can use ad partnering to make money from views. More views = more money. The more sensational the claim, the more it will be viewed. Personally I don't ad partner and the only donations I ask for are direct to charity donations. But if you want to know why people like BPEarthwatch make these kinds of false claims, just look at the money people like him make from it:

$3.9K - $62.6K
Estimated Yearly Earnings

socialblade.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wowza !! I can't believe there are 15 pages of arguments by dozens of people who have exactly NO idea what the truth is !!!!! Facts, figures and fallacies.....................Incredible.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Wowza !! I can't believe there are 15 pages of arguments by dozens of people who have exactly NO idea what the truth is !!!!! Facts, figures and fallacies.....................Incredible.

If you have some issue with any of the facts or figures I presented in the first minutes of this video, then by all means point it out.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Astronomers provide the facts and figures, the deluded provide the fallacies. Good thing you know a hawk from a handsaw.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

What i dont get is WHY? Why do people make up and believe in this rubbish.

My personal theory is that it's the Noah/Gilgamesh story recycled for a technological age, especial the Nancy Lieder version.

The catastrophe is going to come and wipe out most of humanity but the "Service to Other" people will survive while the "Service to Self" people will die. And there are god like entities (the "Zetas"] who are going to help the good people. It makes people feel good about themselves who probably don't have a lot of other reasons to.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Don't be offended as no offense was meant. I have no idea either. How can anyone? That was my point.

a reply to: ngchunter

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Astronomers provide the facts and figures
a reply to: DJW001

Facts and figures as they and you believe them to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No, facts and figures as based on observations and measurements.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Facts and observable, repeatable measurements leave no wiggle room for belief.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Don't be offended as no offense was meant. I have no idea either. How can anyone? That was my point.

Your inability to understand it does NOT mean it is not understood. It is understood. It is not moving, if it were a solar system object it would move at the very least due to parallax as earth orbits the sun. Again, show where I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't clismiss this subject so easily and boldly state that Neptune is the furthest planet out belonging to our solar system.
The discovery of Sedna by Michel Brown in 2003 is proof that there are other planet sized obects in a very remote elliptical orbit around our sun. Sedna has an orbitlal period of 11,400 years. That is no "little system" :-). It would make sense that objects with such a very long orbital period could and would not be discovered "immediately".

Just throwing that in there...

edit on 18-7-2015 by Monsterface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Monsterface

Sedna is technically not a planet. Like Pluto, it is a "dwarf" or "minor" planet. It is unlikely that there is anything beyond Neptune of any great size.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I did not even imply that Sedna is a planet. I refered to it as a "planet sized object". BTW what are you referencing when making the assumption that there is nothing beyond Neptune of "any great size"?
There are others including Brown that hink otherwise.
I do not want to force my opinion on anybody.
I just cant believe how people can make such assuptions without even doing any research into the subject.
I wont even begin to go into the other substatial research that indicates the Sun has a binary sister.

Believe what you wish and believe mainstream media.
Dont worry be happy.😀

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:34 AM link edit quote reply I did not even imply that Sedna is a planet. I refered to it as a "planet sized object". BTW what are you referencing when making the assumption that there is nothing beyond Neptune of "any great size"?
There are others including Brown that hink otherwise.
I do not want to force my opinion on anybody.
I just cant believe how people can make such assuptions without even doing any research into the subject.
I wont even begin to go into the other substatial research that indicates the Sun has a binary sister.

Believe what you wish and believe mainstream media.
Dont worry be happy.😀

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Monsterface

Where is your binary sun. It should be in the WISE dataset, so where is it?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
So let me get this straight: the assumption is that all the ancient documents from the Sumarians through the Biblical times up to Egyptian and Greek are all telling the same fairy tales?
Is it easier to believe in fairy tales than to maybe stop for a moment and think that there may be a plausible and rational explanation for the periodic natural catastrophes that are all described in a very similar way?
I guess most folks prefer a good fairy tale over rational and logical thinking.
For those who love the good fairy tale; keep believing what your governments are showing you and telling you and dont waste your time on individual rational free thinking.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Maybe you should slow down and read before you post.
I did not say that a binary sun exists. I simply said that there are Scientists (many of whom are not with us any more) who believe otherwise.
Also I have learned in life to try and collect my information from various sources and drawing my own conclusions. Another thing I have learned in life is dont trust anybody especially government financed institutions.
Like I said before believe what you wish.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Monsterface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
Paid? No but check your facts about those who dared to speak out.
Check Harrison"s obituary. If that is not a clear message I dont know what is.
If you wish to believe everything that gets force fed to you, that is fine. I think though that you may be in the wrong forum. Perhaps Fox News has one more down your alley.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
No, I think some of you have missed the point here. The thread was initiated by the fact that Goggle suddenly opened up an area of Google Sky that had been censored for whatever reason they may have had.

Now that portion of sky is visible in Google Sky. So either it is a big scam in which Google is sitting back and laughing it up or there is a logical explanation for:
1. Why was the area censored in the first place?
2. Why after all these years is an object there now that resembles all the references to the "Winged Object" in so many ancient documents?

I think that is the main issue here before everybody starts ranting about why Nibiru does or does not exist.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Monsterface because: Spelling

edit on 18-7-2015 by Monsterface because: Spelling

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join