It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
**Don't shoot the messenger**

Ok, now that's out of the way, found this story about Planet X, found it interesting, thought I'd post it here.
So for discussion's sake.

(intellihub)-Controversial, heavily censored, planetary system just revealed to public for first time

OUTER SPACE (INTELLIHUB) — For years it has been speculated by conspiracy theorists and some astronomers that Google Sky had been censoring what’s known as Planet X or Nibiru from the general public’s view online.

Now, shockingly, a massive swath of Google Sky that had been previously blacked out and censored has been made visible by Google for your viewing pleasure. The image below shows the system as censored by Google for years.

www.intellihub.com...

As well as this..

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not really into the Planet X thing, but I'll admit this pretty interesting. I don't have google sky on this computer so I can can't check it out. But how do they know it's a planet? It doesn't look like one to me, but then again I'm not an expert on what planets look like from that far away. Speaking of far, how far is this object or planet from the earth right now?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Pinging for when the experts show up... Is Intellihub credible? (honest question, don't know the site)

link   
Very interesting. To some, this might be smoking gun evidence, but it's not for me. I'm on the fence about the whole topic, but I'm leaning towards it actually being a thing (at least I hope it is). I just need more evidence before I can draw any sort of conclusions.

Thank you for sharing.

link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

If it were moving and censored for years it would no longer be in that exact location..

The whole planet x thing is nonsense. There are to many scientific reasons that it can not exist or if it did be anywhere near us.. which I won't repeat again as we are going around in circles here.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Visible on Google, but somehow not to the tens of thousands of people with telescopes. Uh-huh.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there: there are trillions of terabytes being analyzed everyday searching for "wanderers" in the nearby space....
If there was a planet located anywhere within the realm of the Ort cloud it would be discovered...immediately.

Sorry to bust y'all's bubble but Uranus and Neptune are the end of planets in our little system....well, depending on where you stand re Kuiper Belt Objects.

-Christosterone

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So now i would like the experts in =)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticrecluse

What keeps you on the fence?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

My bubbles been bursted ;(

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The video also mentioned a link between powering up cern and an effect on the magnetopause. Has anyone came across more information on this topic?

I have come across a lot of blurry and blacked out pictures over the years, it is good to see some common sense and a bit more clarity approaching.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
They are saying its harvest!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

They didn't even see the Chelabynsk meteor incoming and look what it did in Russia.. You put a lot of faith in those who watch the heavens.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

if it is the Harvest, nothing can be done to stop it. Some will find wonderment in the experience. We live in exciting times.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Why was that area previously blacked out?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Nonsense was what many said to Tesla, Einstein, and Oppenheimer.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nice! You win! Bye bye guys! Im done in here!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Excellent thread. The timing of this is of interest. Please post updates!

~ beannacht

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well we got what looks like a winged disk... ancient egyptian symbols anyone? im sure the ancients knew about this long ago.. seems to fit accounts of "planet x"

and we have this in the news ↓

"NASA Working With National Nuclear Security Administration On Plan To Use Nukes On Doomsday Asteroid"

Maybe just be a coincidence.....but you never know

something is up....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join