It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monsterface
a reply to: ngchunter
No, I think some of you have missed the point here. The thread was initiated by the fact that Goggle suddenly opened up an area of Google Sky that had been censored for whatever reason they may have had.

Now that portion of sky is visible in Google Sky. So either it is a big scam in which Google is sitting back and laughing it up or there is a logical explanation for:
1. Why was the area censored in the first place?
2. Why after all these years is an object there now that resembles all the references to the "Winged Object" in so many ancient documents?

I think that is the main issue here before everybody starts ranting about why Nibiru does or does not exist.

I think you should take your own advice about researching before you post. This thread has demonstrated that Google didn't open up the blocked area; the blocked area and the area with the "winged planet" are in very different parts of the sky. The black rectangle is still there in Google Sky if you'd like to check, but there's no conspiracy behind it, it's simply missing or bugged data that Google seem to be in no hurry to correct. The part of the sky "covered" by the rectangle can be seen at Sky-Map.org and other similar sites, of even with your own eyes through a telescope.

The "winged planet" (which is actually a pre-main sequence star with a reflection nebula around it) isn't suddenly there now after all those years - it's been known about and photographed for many decades. The similarity of the formation to wings is purely subjective, and you can't draw such a definite line between the ancient references to a "winged planet" and the way that star looks. That star isn't (and never was) even visible to the naked eye.

But yeah, keep ignoring astronomy if it makes it easier for you to believe in fairytales of pseudo-scientists and doom-mongers.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Monsterface

Google sky didn't open up anything they get those images from observatories and various space agencies. Also it has been pointed out that object was imaged a long time ago you would know this if you made the same effort to check it out as you do believing BS.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace
Why so defensive? I didnt start this thread. I stumbled upon it.
My comment was that the original post made a statement. I asked two questions.
If in fact the blacked out area is in a different location than the "Winged Object" then there is no point in this thread. Thank you for that information, I will certainly look into what all the hype about Google Sky is.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok guys, I checked out to find the coordinates of the black area and those of the "Winged Object" are two completely different locations which makes this thread nonsense.
As Wildespace stated, the so called "black swath" is still there.

It looks like there is a lot of people jumping on false claims. This is the kind of thing that discredits the integrity of some theories reducing them to ridiculous mumbo jumbo making them easy to debunk.

Over and out!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I believe that planet Nibiru is coming and will be seen by the whole world by this December. I have been researching Planet 7 X for two years now. There is no real science from our governments that says it is coming and for good reason. The elite need world governments to exists in order to loot the tax payer money to finish their underground bunkers. The fact is if the governments told the truth, there would be a world wide panic and a world financial crash and there would be no money for the elite to finish building their underground bunkers around the world. The date of Nibiru to arrive by some experts will be March 26 2016. You all would be amazed how the Bible has a perfect recorded record of the last event. And it has happened many times.

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 305 Incoming: Planet 7x with Gill Broussard

www.youtube.com...

Here is a good video from Caravan To Midnight with Gill Broussard who at first did not believe Nibiru or planet X at first, however he decided to do some research comparing the old Chinese writings going back to 4,000 years and the Bible. So far Gill Broussard proved their science was correct and Gill said no one has proved him wrong today. Gill says he wishes that some one could prove him wrong.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Gill says he wishes that some one could prove him wrong.

That's easy - if there were a planet-sized body becoming visible to the naked eye in December this year (or any time in the near future), it would have been visible to amateur astronomers for quite a while. Especially if Gill estimates it to be around 7 times the size of Earth.

Amateur astronomers routinely discover new comets and asteroids (some of which are fainter than Pluto when first detected), you'd think they wouldn't miss a whole new planet out there. plus.google.com...
edit on 18-7-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Apparently you did not watch the video. Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: admirethedistance

Why was that area previously blacked out?

Who knows but when some irrelevant location like the end of a street in a town of no interest has a blacked out area on google maps (I have come across loads of them) why is there no calling cry "cover up"? Presumably because we all know that google isn't perfect and screw ups occur all the time. Some of those screw ups are going to affect "interesting areas" and that's when the conspiracists come out of the woodwork with wild fantasies.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Apparently you did not watch the video. Thank you for your opinion.

Life's too short to watch every anti-mainstream video out there. Claims of Nibiru or Planet X arriving here pop up like mushrooms every year.

If something can be said in few words (such as that a planet x7 bigger than Earth is coming and will be visible to everyone in the sky), then this can be addressed in the view of how astronomy and celestial mechanics work, in the view of the knowledge astronomers gathered over hundreds of years (and which has been proven to be valid).

And what I wrote about amateur astronomers isn't really an opinion. They scour the skies every night for anything new, such as asteroids or comets. A whole planet (especially if it's x7 larger than Earth) can't just pop out of nowhere in our skies and visible to everyone; it would have been found and tracked a long time ago. It's not my opinion, it's how astronomy works.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Want to explain how a little probe called New Horizon manage to complete it's 9 year journey to Pluto and pass it at a distance of about 8000 miles as planned if this massive planet was anywhere near

So when this event DOESN'T happen like the first date given 2012 all the Nibiru nutjobs out on the net will move the date again

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Apparently your research in amateur astronomers are one sided. The fact is there is plenty of amateur astronomers reporting their findings supporting the Planet X is real. Anyone can google this information. Yes that was your "opinion", and you still haven't proved there is no such thing as planet X.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

2012 was used as a coin tel pro by the governments, they knew planet X was not going to pass in our orbit. The governments used misinformation and propaganda so when the real event happens, no one would believe it, just as you demonstrated.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Really? Go to a national star party sometime and tell me how many amateur astronomers there believe in your planet X? Serious amateur astronomers know better. Gill Broussard is not one of them. He's a casual observer, at best, judging by his equipment configuration but that aside I've thoroughly analyzed his claim and his planet and I've proven it doesn't exist. He can deny it all he wants, but right now he's not even addressing it.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Apparently your research in amateur astronomers are one sided. The fact is there is plenty of amateur astronomers reporting their findings supporting the Planet X is real. Anyone can google this information. Yes that was your "opinion", and you still haven't proved there is no such thing as planet X.

Can you provide a link to a real amateur astronomer reporting "Planet X," and not some crank on YouTube who doesn't know a lens artifact when he sees one?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

2012 was used as a coin tel pro by the governments, they knew planet X was not going to pass in our orbit. The governments used misinformation and propaganda so when the real event happens, no one would believe it, just as you demonstrated.

No it wasn't it was used by every doomsday nutjob on the net and BELIEVED only by the gullible

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The fact is there is plenty of amateur astronomers reporting their findings supporting the Planet X is real.

Are they reporting the celestial coordinates of that planet, so that the findings could be checked by other astronomers? Or are they just creating Youtube videos, and blocking any analysis that doesn't agree with them?

Astronomy, as complex as it is, is also very straightforward when it comes to discovering something - whoever finds it reports its coordinates to the astronomy community (formally, to the Minor Planet Center or other official channels), and the findings get verified by others and officially confirmed. That's how it works.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Again NONE of you posters that are posting to me have done any real research in planet 7 X what ngchunter is claiming if an amateur astronomer is not on "national star party" then they are not credible, really! who says you? I hear all your one sided argument. The fact is, none of you have proved anything here. Go do some real research.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Again NONE of you posters that are posting to me have done any real research in planet 7 X what ngchunter is claiming if an amateur astronomer is not on "national star party" then they are not credible, really! who says you? I hear all your one sided argument. The fact is, none of you have proved anything here. Go do some real research.

I suggest YOU look here mate we do a LOT MORE THAN YOU

Members Astrophotography

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No it wasn't it was used by every doomsday nutjob on the net and BELIEVED only by the gullible

Thank you for your opinion.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I suggest YOU look here mate we do a LOT MORE THAN YOU

Really. By looking at your responses you have not disproved planet X does not exists, still waiting to see your science?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join