It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
To many astronomers have been killed to keep this silent.

Name one. Just one.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monsterface
My ignorance? One of you highly intelligent primates claimed you can see the S, Hemisphere skies from the northern Hemisphere because it is basic geometry.

Yes, I can see a large portion of the southern celestial sphere from Florida. And yes, it's pretty basic geometry. All your bluster to the contrary only exposes your ignorance.

Exactly my point in the first place.

Answer this and answer it carefully, will it work from the Florida keys? Why? You said you couldn't see it from the northern hemisphere?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

I'm far enough south (still in the northern hemisphere) to see Crux in the winter.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Monsterface
None of these debunkers are astronomers. They claim there is nothing behind the sun, yet they cannot prove it. w on here will call this ALL lies!

You sir are a liar.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
In 6 months when GN 05.39.2 is no longer behind the sun I WILL view it and prove that it is not Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The fact is, these people on here have not debunked anything concerning planet Nibiru.

The fact is, you won't even watch my videos debunking it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Precisely, meaning different parts of the celestial sky are visible depending on the vantage point. Yes you can use basic Geometry to figure this out. I do not need to use Geometry though as I could plug my coordinates in a star chart and find this out too.

All this discussion had nothing at all to do with my original question, which I posted, corrected ( after some criticism on my false wording), and reposted.

It seems to me that there is a whole lot of controversy here and the topic itself is completely polarized making it very difficult to entertain an idea.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” Aristotle

I came to this forum not claiming anything, looking actually for some answers. I do not boast any knowledge in astronomy but I naively thought that I might be able discuss ideas retaining a certain level of respect for one another.

Unfortunately what I have gotten here from many is my words being turned around, accusations of me making claims, that I in fact deliberately avoid and personal insults. Maybe I am in the wrong forum, for I do not seek polarization but knowledge so that I can make up my own mind.

I thank everyone including you who have provided me with some reference points on which I may continue my quest for factual information.

I will be back if this thread or a similar one is still active to exchange ideas for those that wish.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nice post very well worded!

You see the general trend (in PX threads) is one of dis info,insults and attempted debunking,do not despair these are not 'normal people' you are interacting with!

The reason for this incessant behavior and attacks? That would be because we have a bunch of people holding faith in a system that has been proven fraudulent time and again and the other reason would be the suppression of it's existence, as there is a cover up and the elites want to limit the damage.

Not sure if the Zetatalk explanation has been debunked here? This object was in the coordinates stated by them in the 90's..here's a link:

poleshift.ning.com...

I capture Planet X every time I take a photo at sunrise conditions permitting. It's visibility is extended either side of sunrise/set and is therefore gaining in proximity. The EQ pattern is also indicating this as well (check Terral 03 for this info).

Stay well!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

You see the general trend (in PX threads) is one of dis info,insults and attempted debunking,do not despair these are not 'normal people' you are interacting with!

The reason for this incessant behavior and attacks? That would be because we have a bunch of people holding faith in a system that has been proven fraudulent time and again and the other reason would be the suppression of it's existence, as there is a cover up and the elites want to limit the damage.

Not sure if the Zetatalk explanation has been debunked here? This object was in the coordinates stated by them in the 90's..here's a link:

poleshift.ning.com...

I capture Planet X every time I take a photo at sunrise conditions permitting. It's visibility is extended either side of sunrise/set and is therefore gaining in proximity. The EQ pattern is also indicating this as well (check Terral 03 for this info).

Stay well!

OK, so we are all shills who are hiding planet x for whatever reason. The MILLIONS of amateur astronomers around the world are all in on it.

And clearly, you have a far better grasp of planetary mechanics and newtons laws since we all have computer programs that show the detrimental effect that another planet coming close to us woould have on the inner solar system. But silly us...what do we know eh?

Just off to collect last weeks shill payment.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

www.youtube.com...

While tempers are easy to enflare, and it's difficult not to get defensive, all that matters is data - is there any actual astronomical data showing (or at least suggesting) that there's a previously unknown planet or planetoid approaching Earth? And by evidence, I don't mean earthquakes / mass animal deaths / funny feeling in the stomach, I mean real astronomical observations, you know, the same way asteroids and comets are found.

Amateur astronomers love to make new discoveries, many of them dedicate a lot of time searching the skies for anything new or unusual. If someone knows where Nibiru / Planet X is, let that person share the data (celestial coordinates, etc.) with the astronomical community and get those findings verified. It's as simple as that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Um your putting words in My mouth there..It is a recognized fact that there is a significant contingent of members who are imposters! We also have a contingent who are indoctrinated and this impedes there ability to analyze certain data.

I have viewed the Sun on many occasions through My scope and as I have explained before,Mylar is what is used generally to view the Sun but this is too powerful when wanting to view PX,so a custom IR filter needs to be made,so with this in mind, why would so many amateurs have a custom designed filter and equipment looking for something that is widely claimed by mainstream to not exist? So out of your millions you can whittle that down to a very few clued in individuals who would have to be aware of how to find this object through alternative sources.

Yes there are known laws..I do suspect many are just theories the same as the 'theory' that the Earth is solid! There is more evidence to suggest it is not solid and I'll remind you that it is just a theory telling us it has a solid core.

We are still in our infancy with regards to studying the nature of Brown Dwarfs (which is what PX is likely to be) yes these objects can travel well beyond normal orbits,elliptical at that, And have orbital periods of thousands of years, but the point is you can apply all these laws and still not have a precise clue! This is described as a comet planet btw.

keep your computer programs and I'll stick to following genuine data,evidence and common sense! All the planets and Sun are feeling the effects of PX and that is such an ignorant comment I wouldn't know where to start. As just one example, we have the magnetosphere data clearly indicating a magnetic presence from below the ecliptic plane,We have also had from the beginning of the year unprecedented 'eddy particle build ups' occurring on the data, all this while the Sun is quiet as a mouse! It takes a multi disciplinary approach to understand PX. We are not just talking of current events,we clearly have scientific evidence of our axis being tilted,Poleshift and global deluge in circa 1600bc,this is of coarse when She last passed.

Yeah you're post was highly immature and out right wrong,leave people to use there own minds and common sense and stop polluting the well! If you are a genuine skeptic? You will see for yourself at some point, denial is common place on this subject and reveals a lot about people.

Expect a large EQ in America this August as we will be making alignment with our object..maybe then you'll come round to your senses?

a reply to: 3danimator2014

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hey..

Well the coordinates and locations are there to be found on alternative sites! I am not someone to take anyone's word for this,so I have been collecting images from sunrise since April and I am capturing the core of PX in precisely the position Zetatalk has described and the many members of such groups are also capturing *globally* I note these images in My thread. My observations have far from put the so called myth to rest as I can guarantee that it will always be in the two o'clock position from Czech. Images taken from the same day from LASCO are also corroborating with my images as well as the many people I am I contact with around the globe who are part of a group dedicated to following the developments of PX..it's real and coming deal with it (respectfully said).

Don't know if you are aware of Terral 03's work and clear data analysis *and precise predictions made from this data* He refuses to acknowledge the objects near the Sun (PX brown dwarf and moons) as it does not fit His data pattern and location of the object in Virgo..I've spoken to Him and support His work, but He is entrenched in His own theory..I believe the object He is following is Nemesis! which as we know is way out there (mostly) PX orbits in between this and Our Sun btw, but even Nemesis has its own orbital path and that must also reach perihelion at some point, so I think personally this is what He is following.

a reply to: wildespace

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Thank you monsterface, and you are correct. I will be back on here around November or December when amateur astronomers have the final proof that Nibiru is coming around from behind the sun.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha...sure you will

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Oh, ok...so you alone have come up with thgis amzing filter to view PX. Ok, good for you. Got any pics? Because you know....without them i have no reason to belive you. You understand that right?

And no...they are not just theories. How do you think we just arrived at Pluto after a journey of over 2 billion miles and 10 years? How do you think we landed on a comet travelling at 100,000 kph?

Nasa and ESA both used our very firm understanding of planetary mechanics to do it.

You rlittle attack on me at the end of the post proved nothing. You guys can make up anything you want, but you cant keep hiding your lies from the millions of amateur astronomers ou tthere.

edit on 20-7-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I do suspect many are just theories the same as the 'theory' that the Earth is solid! There is more evidence to suggest it is not solid...

That's absolutely not true.

This is described as a comet planet btw.

By you, perhaps, but in actual science and astronomy, there is no "comet planet" classification. It sounds like something a child would have made up.

All the planets and Sun are feeling the effects of PX...

Uh, no, the Sun and the other planets in our solar system are all behaving as normal. If there were a "planet x", this would most certainly not be the case.

As just one example, we have the magnetosphere data clearly indicating a magnetic presence from below the ecliptic plane

We have no such thing. Post the data, so we can see whatever it is you're obviously grossly misinterpreting.

We have also had from the beginning of the year unprecedented 'eddy particle build ups' occurring on the data

More nonsense. Post the data.

...all this while the Sun is quiet as a mouse!

The sun is in a regular period of weaker than normal activity. There is still activity, and it is not "quiet as a mouse".

It takes a multi disciplinary approach to understand PX.

If those 'disciplines' are ignorance and pure, unbridled fantasy, then yes, you're right.

we clearly have scientific evidence of our axis being tilted,Poleshift and global deluge in circa 1600bc,this is of coarse when She last passed.

Wait, what? Are you just making this up as you go? Earth most certainly did not tilt on its' axis 3,600 years ago, the last geomagnetic reversal occurred 41,000 years ago (and did not last long), and tens of thousands (if not more) of geologic core samples taken all over the world show quite conclusively that there has never been a "global deluge".

If you actually believe any of the idiotic stuff you've posted, then I strongly suggest you pick up a book sometime, and get the hell off the internet, because whatever garbage sites you're looking at are filling your head with lies.

Edit: Jesus Christ, I just realized you're getting your "information" from Nancy Lieder....That explains a lot....smh
edit on 7/20/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Well lets issue a challenge to the likes of YOU then, if it turns UP we have had it so no more ATS but if it doesn't turn up all the Nibiru believers have to LEAVE ATS so do YOU accept

I bet you won't

It's claimed on threads on here to be visible by Nov/Dec and do it's worst by March next Year.

edit on 20-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I'll go with that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: wmd_2008

I'll go with that.

We know they won't, they will now be busy flicking through their copy of "Conspiracy Excuses"

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

capture Planet X every time I take a photo at sunrise conditions permitting. It's visibility is extended either side of sunrise/set and is therefore gaining in proximity.

ok - ASSUMING that you dont also reject the heliocentric model of the solar system

do you not notice the error of your claim ???????????????????????

hint - the earth orbits the sun in a 365 day period [ appoximation for sake of argument ]

so - if you " see " your alledged planet ex " next to the sun " in say janurary and july of 2015

where does that mean your " planet "must be ????

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So wildspace gives a simple request to you who says they see and capture this planet, comet planet or whatever you want call it and you respond with this

Well the coordinates and locations are there to be found on alternative sites!

then followed by

I am not someone to take anyone's word for this

yet you direct requests to other peoples words.

Don't know if you are aware of Terral 03's work and clear data analysis *and precise predictions made from this data* He refuses to acknowledge the objects near the Sun (PX brown dwarf and moons) as it does not fit His data pattern and location of the object in Virgo..I've spoken to Him and support His work, but He is entrenched in His own theory..I believe the object He is following is Nemesis! which as we know is way out there (mostly) PX orbits in between this and Our Sun btw, but even Nemesis has its own orbital path and that must also reach perihelion at some point, so I think personally this is what He is following.

OMG

So planet X and Nemesis are two different bodies out there?

Is Nibiru another separate entity?

it's real and coming deal with it (respectfully said).

Whats to deal with?

If it is coming and has a mass of what ever its speculated to be its "game over man"

the only thing to deal with is saying goodbye to loved ones and doing the things one most wants to do before they die.

Why are you wasting time on the internet and not living life to its fullest if you believe we are doomed in a few months?

Or is spreading your message of doom your greatest joy in life and something you want to do before you die when Nibiru/Planet X/nemesis or the deathstar comes and destroys this planet we inhabit?

I have been collecting images from sunrise since April and I am capturing the core of PX in precisely the position Zetatalk has described and the many members of such groups are also capturing *globally* I note these images in My thread.

Yeah, the cloud pictures you claim are planet Xs core.

You guys seem to be brain dead in not realizing you say its hidden behind the sun and wont be visible until November or whatever then say there are pics of it.

If there are pics then its not hidden.

There is no behind the sun, unless you guys are speculating we don't orbit the sun or the sky is some kind of hologram and a glitch every now and then allows this planet to be visible to a select few yet not to others.

I live in the southern hemisphere,

I view the skies just about every dawn, sometimes from an elevated position so I can get a great view horizon to horizon viewing the whole sky, I have read where and when and how to view Nibiru in the years this idea has been poisoning the minds of the gullible, its not there.

If it was anywhere near us,

To use the chemtrail motto, all you would need are your eyes and to simply look up and its undeniable.

Yet people like yourself that claim to have seen and taken photos cant answer a simple request without directing to site run by mad woman who suggests killing your pets.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

capture Planet X every time I take a photo at sunrise conditions permitting. It's visibility is extended either side of sunrise/set and is therefore gaining in proximity.

ok - ASSUMING that you dont also reject the heliocentric model of the solar system

do you not notice the error of your claim ???????????????????????

hint - the earth orbits the sun in a 365 day period [ appoximation for sake of argument ]

so - if you " see " your alledged planet ex " next to the sun " in say janurary and july of 2015

where does that mean your " planet "must be ????

I'll take "LENS FLARES & OTHER OPTICAL PHENOMENAE" for $300 Alex
edit on 20-7-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join