It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooting Happened During Active Shooter Drill !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Skunk Works,

This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets.

However, the skeptical and often intense nature of our regular forums can often be an intimidating environment for members with conspiracy theories based on more loosely connected tidbits of information (or even pure speculation) than is typically expected of posts in our main forums. Skeptical analysis and fact checking is certainly a cornerstone in the art of "Denying Ignorance", however, as the wonderful Mr. Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." The true denial of ignorance must also include and often embrace even the most fanciful exaggerations of possibilities in order to understand and explore the upper limits of what might be possible.

Everyone needs to quit with the intimidation and increase the speculation. If you cant play by the rules and respect the fact that we cant honestly paint a picture perfect conspiracy for you to swallow, you might just have to take a back seat and let the DELUSIONAL have their fun.

My bad. I'll leave Skunk Works be from now on.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've answered all questions, reread the thread, or just continue to chalk it all up to coincidence.

I understand some people cannot think outside of their comfort zone, that's perfectly okay.

And if your comfort zone involves not entertaining rational critique to the premise of your conspiracy, then why post at all?

I get the nature of ATS conspiracy forums...And part of that is testing the strengths and weaknesses of a hypothesis via skeptical discussion...otherwise why bother?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

In a word: no.

Not in the government and military anyway. So we're back to ignorance of a subject being taken for proof.

Speculation is all well and good, but when the speculation is refuted by something, it changes things. And to be honest, it really seems like all that's wanted is speculation that matches the OP. Anything that could possibly refute it is not welcome.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Okay. There was a drill, same time, same place, when the London bombings occurred. Sandy Hook, drill, same time, same place. Boston bombing, bomb drill, same time, same place. 9/11, drill, same time, same place, Charleston, drill, same time, same place.

You don't find that odd at all?

Every single time it happens, they immediately go after our rights.

This is all documented, it's silly for me to have to break it down again...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Not one post in 7 pages has offered any rational critique.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

again WHY ???????????????

its a very simple question

stop fixating on the fact that there is a security forces training even on the dame day as a shooting

explain WHY

ps - there are 1000s of training events / year - why do you ignore all null results ??????????

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

you liar - we are still waiting for any coherent response as to why its significant that that one of the 1000s of drills co-incides with a shooting

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Not one post in 7 pages has offered any rational critique.

Now who is being closed minded...hell I offered a statistical view? Two weeks of every other month this year they have active shooter training in Charleston.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Pretty sure it says skeptical analysis and fact checking is a cornerstone....and doesn't say anything about "you're not allowed to disagree or shoot holes in a theory here."

It's also a discussion forum, is it not? So...those of us who disagree with it can voice our opinions, can't we? If somebody starts screaming "proof!" over and over that's one thing but....debating the merits of a theory is what it's all about.

I thought, anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Huh? ATS has become a place where questions are asked and evidence is provided for questionable acts. As I have asked NUMEROUS times in this thread. What is the conspiracy here?

They aren't going to hand you their itinerary and will certainly try to confuse and distort our perception to keep people from sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. If you can believe me, its not personal, but more of a cry for the old days when we had a mission to connect dots where they are not always visible or obvious.

That is EXACTLY what the OP posted....an itinerary of training that was planned for months prior to the shooting. What dots do you see to connect? Who cares if guys trained for this scenario are in the area? If they were part of it, and knew the moves of the shooter, then they suck at their jobs and suck even harder for taking 15 hours to catch him. Now if they were on site and caught him within a few minutes I may be a bit suspicious. Hell....they didn't even know who the kid was until his sister called them and had no idea where he was until a motorist spotted him and followed him until the police cornered him.

So what, again, is the conspiracy angle here? Not all dots need to be known, I am wondering what the angle is here to tie these events together other than they happened during training that had been ongoing and planned months in advance and have happened since 1991 in that same location.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
(@ Ignorant Ape)

Yes, resort to name calling, let the butthurt flow through you, feels good, right?

If you can't make a correlation between all of these events and drills running at the same time, then I just can't explain it to you.

And that's okay.

They banished this thread to Skunk Works early on anyway, a forum that basically requires no proof and wild speculation, which this is not.

edit on 23-6-2015 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: ignorant_ape

Okay. There was a drill, same time, same place, when the London bombings occurred. Sandy Hook, drill, same time, same place. Boston bombing, bomb drill, same time, same place. 9/11, drill, same time, same place, Charleston, drill, same time, same place.

You don't find that odd at all?

Every single time it happens, they immediately go after our rights.

This is all documented, it's silly for me to have to break it down again...

They go after our rights without these events, and have been for years. It is a political thing. Because a kid shoots people in a crazed mindset doesn't mean the general public is going to lose their rights. It simply won't happen....the public won't stand for it. This was a single kid that shot 9 people. Tragedy, yes. All of them combined were tragedies, but a far cry from the millions in the US rolling over and giving up all rights to anything.

Of the events you listed, one is not in the US, 2 are bombings which are already illegal, one was planes in a terrorist attack, and 2 were shootings with mentally unstable people doing the shooting.

Almost all occurred in fairly large cities with large police forces that train weekly for scenarios that they may encounter. The only one that ever REALLY affected anyone in the US was 911, and the security checks after that. The rest have affected nothing in my daily life except for my being sad they happened.

Again....what is the conspiracy here? You are now splintering into a couple areas....the attacks themselves are causing what you are saying are rights infringement.....so again, what does the training in these areas have to do with anything? It is the attacks that have the cause/effect symptom. Your correlation between the training locations and the attack locations have what to do with anything at all if this is what you are going after?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I agree mate. Too coincidental regardless of how many times they were doing the drills. They were all the practice drills. The Charleston Shooting was probably the real deal after all the drills. It would be interesting to see if they do any drills after this one.

I read all the other comments and I can see what they are saying. But the fact of the matter is when they do a drill for something and it happens in real time that's when it gets suspicious!

9/11 was very suspicious. That was a real event but preceded by drills and plans so it definitely looks set. It was a False Flag. And that fact is way too obvious!
Boston Bombing was another very suspicious one especially given the evidence. No evidence against the guys that were accused of it but plenty of evidence to say 'The Craft' aka Blackwater did it. Especially with the so obvious backpack crap!
Aurora was another one
Watertown.
London Bombings were scarily obvious especially since 3 of the patsies who apparently blew themselves up on trains and a bus were shot dead late in the afternoon by armed police!
Sandy Hook. Experts are saying that was a drill turned Hoax.

And what about the Crisis actors being interviewed all the time at different events?

What the hell is going on?

On and on we go with these Drills that turned real.

You can see why people are asking questions. You can see why there is suspicion. This is a CONSPIRACY!

And the perfect place to discuss Conspiracies? ATS...............

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

So again I have to ask...how is a FLETC class a drill?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A similar shooting occurred in 2006

5 Dead In Louisiana Church Shooting

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Deny Conspiracy!

later when the new laws come into effect.
we will start to see Why They did this.
we have been Losing are freedom slowly for some time.
911 was a Big one. now they do it in small bits.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So again I have to ask...how is a FLETC class a drill?

Well you train in a drill. It's basically a practice right? You do drills for training unless of course your training and drilling for a false Flag attack!

And before I forget. What did Obama say about this apparent shooting?

We need to look at Gun Control legislation. After he signed the UN Arms Treaty a couple of years ago and signed the NDAA into law New Years day 2012. What have all these shooting 'events all got in common? Gun Control!

9/11 was an exception That was an excuse to carry out their plans written in their PNAC document to invade the Middle East.

edit on 23-6-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Now that is interesting. Please elaborate.

Is what it is, the elite have been shown to participate in mock human sacrifice rituals at Bohemian grove, whistle blowers of the UK pedophile rings talk of satanic rituals including human sacrifices. I think 9/11 was one of the biggest ritual human sacrifices ever.

Not sure about Charleston yet, I was actually hoping that this wasn't going to turn into another Sandy Hook, but I don't doubt there will be more oddities that surface.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

i am not " calling you names " - i am calling you a liar

getting offended and running away gets you out of answering the simple question WHY ? - i guess

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That doesn't explain how a FLETC class is a drill? I know what a drill is. I've done a lot of them. I've also taken several classes and training sessions. They're not the same thing.

Soooo....how is a FLETC class a drill?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join