It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooting Happened During Active Shooter Drill !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: theantediluvian

Excellent post, all valid points.

As far as who would benefit...It starts with 9/11 and the Patriot Act and seems to be pointing towards massive unrest, fueled by Ferguson as well. They are promoting racial unrest. If we are divided, we fall. The Bill of Rights is at stake IMO.

Racial unrest is not being promoted by the mean old government. It's being perpetuated by racists, some of whom are murderous.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

They are promoting racial unrest.

That's exactly what white supremacists are doing.

White supremacists like Dylann Roof.

14-88

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children. (14 words)

Heil Hitler (88)

Blacks

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.
Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick.

[...]

lastrhodesian.com...

Totally a false flag from the government and not a white supremacist a**hole. NOT
edit on 23-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm siding with Vasa Croe on this. I haven't read thru every single post but read thru (my) page 1 and part of 2. I don't think it was ever answered as to why hundreds of other drills have occurred and he just coincidentally picked a weekend in which this drill was happening. Look I'm all for a good conspiracy but this, Sandy Hook, Boston...I mean c'mon, we're reaching.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hawkeyenation
I'm siding with Vasa Croe on this. I haven't read thru every single post but read thru (my) page 1 and part of 2. I don't think it was ever answered as to why hundreds of other drills have occurred and he just coincidentally picked a weekend in which this drill was happening. Look I'm all for a good conspiracy but this, Sandy Hook, Boston...I mean c'mon, we're reaching.

It has always been cool to be the one on ATS claiming everything is a false flag. Unfortunately some here take this to an extreme level and I believe many posters here sometimes borders with paranoid delusions. I have no problem with someone questioning the official version. But then some others like OP literally look for anything that could be considered an odd coincidence and claim it's a proof of false flag.

Such behavior is confirmation bias and can cause strong delusions.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

So...according to your source...Specifically Charleston alone has had 2 Active Shooter training courses in February, 2 in April and 2 in June, each lasting 4 week days?

Not seeing anything here that is statistically anomalous. With 2 work weeks of every other month in Charleston having training course in active shooters, that puts it at a 50-50% chance for June and a 25% chance for the year at large.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For anyone asking, "where's the conspiracy?", you must realize not every conspiracy is going to smack you upside the head and dance on the tip of your nose.

Is this a coincidence? Yes.

Its either a conspiracy in progress or nothing at all. I'm surprised at some members quick dismissal, on a conspiracy site nonetheless, when we've seen an obvious pattern of drills taking place on the same day as these tragedies.

Doesn't it strike you as funny that the government tries to reform our constitution after every event involving guns? Criminals don't follow laws and no amount of safeguarding will make us safer.

Only more vulnerable.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

This thread has nothing to do with confederate flags.

Now, FALSE FLAGS, yes...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I'm surprised at some members quick dismissal, on a conspiracy site nonetheless

It can be quickly dismissed because the likeliness of this happening in this case was very high. It is in no way an "unlikely coincidence" besides in OP's mind.

Anyone with a basic grasp of statistics can see from the info posted in the OP that the probability of the shooting happening during one of these courses is very high.

Hence it's normal to dismiss it and to explain why. What is more concerning actually is the obstinacy of OP to claim these events are related and meaningful when everything points to no. This could be a sign of delusional thinking and it should be avoided at all costs.

Especially on a conspiracy site denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Well this isn't the first time I've been called paranoid, or delusional...

Just remember, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

Hang on a sec, I hear something prowling around behind my house.

Really ATS, is this what you have become?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Become?

No. I for one have always liked something more to go on than a blatant misinterpretation or misunderstanding of something (ie the difference between a "class" and a "drill") and wild speculation with no real grounding in fact.

I mean, the "what if" game can be fun, but when "what if" is presented as fact, it stops being fun.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Huh? ATS has become a place where questions are asked and evidence is provided for questionable acts. As I have asked NUMEROUS times in this thread. What is the conspiracy here? What is the angle or the story you are asking us to see? How are these two things connected?

You have yet to make a connection to anything between these to events. A police force was training for a shooter....WOW. A shooter killed people....WOW. What is the connection? LEO trains for these things all the time. Is there some other connection I am missing here? How was LEO involved in this and what is the conspiracy angle?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Do you *really* believe that website?

wild coincidences

could be part of the "drill exercises".

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It was of course nothing personal but it would be very unwise of you to imagine that:

- paranoid delusions aren't plaguing this site
- you are above such kind of delusions and it could only happen to others

The fact that you still claim that these events are related and such a coincidence even after 4 pages explaining why it's not and how the probability of this happening was actually quite high IS delusion.

If you want to be critical about things related in the media you have to be REALLY critical. You can't be critical about media but then gobble up the first conspiracy theory without any fact checking. You have to be critical about conspiracy theories too otherwise you are setting yourself on a road to delusional thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do you *really* believe that website?

wild coincidences

could be part of the "drill exercises".

Well, I guess we could ask Roof himself why he created his site 4 months ago on a Russian host. My guess is he asked a hacker or white supremacist buddy to it because he sucked at computers.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

They are promoting racial unrest.

That's exactly what white supremacists are doing.

White supremacists like Dylann Roof.

14-88

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children. (14 words)

Heil Hitler (88)

Blacks

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.
Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick.

[...]

lastrhodesian.com...

Totally a false flag from the government and not a white supremacist a**hole. NOT

This picture looks photoshopped.

Haven't gotten into this story much, since I don't have cnn/fox, but I did catch a video someone made, that pointed out this kid had lots of black facebook friends, and those friends said he would not have done this. Video also mentioned that the news said he been planning this for 6 months. 6 months? Can't imagine this plan took more than 6 minutes to figure out. Then you have the manifesto that seems to be common to lone shooters these days (kinda like the 911 passports left for us). Also wasn't the media on the scene, like immediately?(not sure on this, but heard it mentioned)

Just can't take this story at full face value.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
DRILL BABY DRILL!

Man phones in bomb threat and threat to shoot up the College of Charleston, says he's on campus with a gun.

www.postandcourier.com...
Feb 18 2015
Bomb threat on 2-10-15 by a "Zach"

www.postandcourier.com...
Feb 10 2015
...officers with rifles burst into some classrooms at the college to deal with the threat.
--Agencies called in to assist the college and its public safety officers include the FBI; Charleston police and fire; Ports Authority police and the Air Force Base bomb squad.

-----------------------

Right around the time Dylann is snooping around the Columbiana Mall, in Columbia, South Carolina, the local US Army base is the sight of a simulated mass shooting:

www.army.mil...
FORT JACKSON, S.C. (April 9, 2015) -- Two "masked gunmen" walked into a Fort Jackson building Tuesday morning and opened fire. ... Although the gunpowder in the air that day was real, everything else was simulated. ... It was part of a mass causalities exercise designed to test Fort Jackson's response to terrorist activity. ....Post law enforcement officers were followed by the Richland County Sheriff's Office emergency response team later in the day.

------------------

On the South Carolina Emergency Management Division Training and Events Calender, for the date of June 17, 2015(the date of the shooting) we read

docs.google.com/viewer?url=www.scemd.org/files/Training/24monthcalendar.pdf

"SC National Guard ROC(Rehearsal of Concept) drill (Charleston)"

and

"Southern Exposure Dress Rehearsal"

No further info on what these things are, or if they had some connection with the church massacre.

-------------

From SC's National Guard's "Vigilant Guard" documents:

trackservice.amdexplorer.us...
pg7 of 20
UNCLASSIFIED (FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY)
(VIGILANT GUARD 15
EXERCISE DIRECTIVE) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Community

Charleston County
8500 Palmetto Commerce Parkway, N. Charleston
SC 29456
Mass Fatality

edit on 23-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee
but I did catch a video someone made, that pointed out this kid had lots of black facebook friends

He did and then slowly became mad at black because the girl he was courting rejected him for a black guy, as reported by one of his friends.

Then he started reading more and more white supremacist sites. We know the result.

Some of his friends already explained he was making racist jokes all the time and claimed he wanted to do something like that, killing blacks and committing suicide.

He basically admitted it to friends, if you still think this was a conspiracy this fits the definition of delusion too. Basically you stopped thinking critically and just want to believe so bad it's a false flag. Even claiming "this looks like a photoshop" when it doesn't.

Basically you made no personal research and blindly believed the first conspiracy video you saw about this. Lol if you consider conspiracy videos a more valid source of info than personal research.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
Reading the replies on the 1st page, is this even a real conspiracy site anymore? Or just a shill/debunker echo room? The stupidity amazes me. One of the first comments is that the drills went on for 6 months and that makes it unsuspicious, but one glance at the document clearly indicates a 4 day period of drilling in Charleston with the shooting itself right in the middle of it. And no one was quick to correct this poster. How hard is it to read a link? What even is this site anymore?

The biggest problem is the source Dahboob 77 look at his video list. Since March 2013 he has put out nearly 4000 videos . And it goes back farther than that to to Dahboob 7. The law of averages means he should've been right hundreds of times if his information is any good . Since 2013 he has 80 million views and not one correct or proven doom scenario .

All he is doing is making a paycheck off of people by screaming doom on everything that happens . Did you see his video on MH 17 ? In his comparison to the plane crash he used movies and cartoons physics . Lol

My god that Man has set conspiracy theorist back 10 years all on his own. It is people like him with his outlandish thinly connected conspiracies that make the whole world laugh at us.

Look through his videos see how many times he uses the word smoking gun? And most of the time when someone uses smoking gun they have good evidence and a conspiracy can hinge on that evidence .

Daboob7 does not bring a smoking gun to any conspiracy no matter what he claims he brings a unloaded Cap pistol .
edit on 23-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And how does anybody know whether or not Dylaan Roof himself is on active duty?

Or part of a government agency special assignment?

that's assuming Roof is a real person to begin with.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee
This picture looks photoshopped.

You prefer one with an 88 t-shirt?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join