It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooting Happened During Active Shooter Drill !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Thanks Signals. As always, these "coincidences" are strange. All starting with 9/11 IMO, the actual reason I even came to ATS in the first place.

What I am noticing, even within myself is all the emotional passion toward the direction the "media" takes us. It's weird. It's like I find myself aware quite often of the intended "division" taking place, yet I allow myself to be so deeply affected by it. It's like while I'm trying to make people aware of this fact, it becomes a frustratingly impossible task because everyone is so focused on race and gender issues, (right now, it's the distraction and the division) which I believe is intended and manufactured on purpose.

I'm not at all closed to the fact that this is on purpose. I believe it is. But expect to be called a "nutter" just as you're expected to be called a racist because you may be white, and not a liberal right now. That particular example might change at any moment, but it's just the thing they are doing right now in this moment, to I believe, keep our eyes off the ball.

We live in ridiculously deceptive times, and we need more threads like this. We need more threads like this to stop being so ridiculed and put down as well, especially by those in the ATS community.

I, for one appreciate threads like this, so thanks.

I agree with this. If you pay attention to posters on ATS every month attention drifts from one panic to the next, and everyone completely forgets the last panic. First ISIS, then Ebola, ISIS again, Measles, Race Riots which should've actually been police brutality riots (thanks idiots falling for the media trap), now it's white people with guns ....... This is important, because just four years ago everyone was screaming about chips in vaccines, just a few months ago if you look at posters they were screaming for measles vaccines. Today everyone's screaming about white people with guns. You can actually watch the insane herd manipulated in real time with the right set of eyes. It's scary.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm not going to round in circles with this with you. I have said what it is already.

I have done drills too. They are training for the real event or the possible real event. All those False Flags the OP and myself talked about had training Drills before they actually happened.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that they were all set in one way or another.

And by the way, what is Skunkworks?
edit on 23-6-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Who's going in circles? A FLETC class is NOT a drill. A drill is entirely different than a class.

But it's okay. When we change the name of things to suit our fantasy, everything fits nicely.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not offended, not running away, not even surprised.

I've been at work all day, posting when I can...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No. Again I will reiterate for you. FLETC is training. Not a class. It says it on it's own site. Look at the link.

www.fletc.gov...

TRAINING catalog it says. It doesn't say class.

And what is training? Learning, Preparation, Drilling.

I worked offshore and every Sunday they would have an Emergency Escape from the Rig Drill. They were training us for a possible emergency situation.

Sorry but you just changed the name Training to Class.

Charleston was a training Exercise for a real event. Or was it? The problem with this situation is you will never get the true story. Not in the Mainstream Media at any cost as they are Propaganda Outlets for the idiots creating these False Flags in the first place!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Were Federal Law Enforcement officers the first responders?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Yeeeees. The cool thing about FLETC is that if you can get your agency to send you to a course, you then go back to your agency and train other officers. So you learn, in class, what to do. Then you practice doing it. Then you go back to your agency and....wait for it...

Do drills! Drills that involve multiple agencies from fire, rescue, EMS, and a local host for the drill (like a school). A drill, where you put into practice what you LEARNED in a course at FLETC. It's entirely possible that any given class put on by FLETC that isn't an academy class can have representatives from 10 different states.

So....what would a cop from, say, Maine be in Charleston for because there's going to be an active shooter situation in a church? My guess? Not a damn thing. He's there to learn the tactics for dealing with an active shooter in his jurisdiction.

FLETC also teaches courses in "continuing legal education" and "all terrain vehicle training program" and "computer network investigations."

But you're right, I'm sure the fact that a bunch of guys from who knows how many different agencies happened to be in Charleston on a given day taking a training course is surely indicative of some sinister plot. Never mind that the actual course description talks about how the whole course is geared towards being able to TEACH active shooter response to other officers and agents. "Emphasizes evaluation skills and documentation requirements." You know, things you need when you conduct an ACTUAL drill.

And if you wanna be super technical, you cut off your quote a little early. The course catalog actually says "training PROGRAM." But you're right, sure, because they practiced what they're learning, it's a "drill." Even though a drill is entirely different than a training program, we'll call it a "drill."

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Vasa Croe

One of your previous threads,

Jade Helm 15 - Military Convoy With Microwave Weapons Seen - pics and video

But its just a drill, right?

geez....for all you people that gave him a star.....they are communications equipment.......DENY Ignorance....or spend 30 seconds doing THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF RESEARCH to prove that you're not......here's a picture of one opened up.....asc.army.mil... was already pointed out by another member in another thread...it took me that long to find it.....
edit on 23-6-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes, "killers", more than 1, all of the multiple events I listed.

No, not more than 1 killer in Charleston...

Debate the real topic.

The events are adding up, they all have a verifiable, proven thing in common, and you already know what that is...

They all have crazy people doing crazy things?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Great question, going to research. It seems like I remember the FBI being on the scene quickly.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Were Federal Law Enforcement officers the first responders?

Nobody really knows for sure do they.

The MSM is the control knob.

What you see is what you get.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I really wonder what's going to happen in Texas this summer. One of the largest US military drills in history will be taking place under the guise of "protecting the border".

I can't see someone not taking the opportunity for false flag.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So in summary..

The shooting was a false flag because a police training centre nearby was conducting police training the same day the shooting occurred..

And, that the OP has admitted that the shooter was a racist psychopath..

But it was also a false flag..

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes, precisely.

And somewhere in England, a man calmly drank his morning tea as the shooting happened, so he's clearly the mastermind because how else could he calmly drink tea at a time like that?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This Police Tweet Is Smoking Gun Evidence That Charleston Shooting Was Government Orchastrated!

Timing is everything.

I just went and had a look at the tweet and it says 6:40 pm for me..

The time displayed is determined by the persons particular Timezone.

Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Or maybe the shooter/shooters also knew about or were obsessed with these drills going on and were somehow triggered by this knowledge or took advantage of the windows of opportunity. Never know.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Besides my response to Zazz's ridiculous post, yes you are correct.

Damn for once, I agree with Chad, somebody take a screenshot...

In all seriousness, you and your crew can poo-poo all you want all over my threads, it hasn't stopped me yet.

You know there's something fishy with all of these events alongside drills, but the truth is real, and it can be scary!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Theses events are called "flipping it live". Its when a "drill" is made to become an active situation. Same as on 911.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: xuenchen
This Police Tweet Is Smoking Gun Evidence That Charleston Shooting Was Government Orchastrated!

Timing is everything.

I just went and had a look at the tweet and it says 6:40 pm for me..

The time displayed is determined by the persons particular Timezone.

Nice try though.

He was in that Church a long time wasn't he?

The Media and the Police released a CCTV pic showing that he did indeed enter the Church that day.

But look at the time stamp!

08:16??????

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join