It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooting Happened During Active Shooter Drill !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Already answered. There is a clear connection between drills and events. How many more events do you need to see this? How many more innocent people have to die?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

What you posted in the OP about drills is oriented toward the shooting being a false flag.

That's what everyone is discussing since we already told you pages ago how it wasn't unlikely for these classes to happen at the same time as the shootings.

You just refuse to admit the video you blindly reposted here is crap to make money out of gullible people

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How is a class now a drill?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

They are courses not "drills". Hiw can we discuss this when you always try to bend things to fit your strange theory?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OMG Zazz of course he's a racist murderer! No I would never support anything like that!

This, however, has NOTHING to do with this thread.

I've posted quite a bit here in 6 years, I don't think I've seen so many attempts to derail a thread, I can't believe you're jumping in...

Stick to the topic- all the "drills" occurring during real events, it's right there in my OP.

When would you prefer them to train? Should they put out a FaceBook post or YouTube video to let everyone know NOT to shoot anyone while they are training? Of course towns are going to train for shooters....it happens sometimes.

Do you have ANYTHING....anything at all, besides a training session that had been planned for months, to link any conspiracy to these events happening at the same time?

I would say, if anything, it is MORE plausible that Roof looked up when the training was occurring and did his deed during that just as a "F-You" to the LEO community, though this is also VERY unlikely. While unlikely, it is much more likely than the LEO community playing a part in a false flag to kill 9 innocent people at a church

Again....you continue to avoid any questions pertinent to your thread. I am not derailing at all....you just continue not to answer.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've answered all questions, reread the thread, or just continue to chalk it all up to coincidence.

I understand some people cannot think outside of their comfort zone, that's perfectly okay.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It's not coincidence when the probability is high.

At this point either you are spreading disinfo either you deluded yourself into thinking you are right. I'm leaning toward the second because many people simply cannot accept they could be wrong so their brain starts deceiving them

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I've answered all questions, reread the thread, or just continue to chalk it all up to coincidence.

I understand some people cannot think outside of their comfort zone, that's perfectly okay.

All you have said is that they happened on the same days....what is the conspiracy? So what? I tend to think WAY outside my comfort zone, but fail to see anything you are "connecting" here at all? Are you saying the government is involved in some way?

Like I said, all you have done is shown that some training was going on during the time shootings occurred. WOW....mind = blown.....

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Ah. Now the condescension starts. Or rather, increases.

That solves everything.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No condescension meant or projected. I'm merely trying to keep this thread on topic. What we are seeing here is every trick in the book to derail it, including personal attacks.

I expected it, but wow.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

No condescension meant or projected. I'm merely trying to keep this thread on topic. What we are seeing here is every trick in the book to derail it, including personal attacks.

I expected it, but wow.

I haven't tried to derail or attack....just asked for clarification.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

you - and everyione else that supports your delusions - still have failed to explain :

WHY are shootings on the same day as security forces training ?

you seem content that the mere fact that they are is " suspicious "

but you need to address " WHY ? "

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I believe the OP is stating that the reason for each of the events--not just what happened in Charleston- were timed to coincide with training events of a same or similar nature as a reason to have trained personal already in place, nearby, without raising suspicion of having prior knowledge of or involvement in the real event.

Now, whether or not that is the case, after reviewing all such instances, include what happened in Charleston, I do not know. Any one instance is likely to be a simple coincidence. However, If all of such a events have, nearby, a training drill matching the same scenario which does, then, actually occur, then that should arouse some level of suspicion.

edit on 23-6-2015 by timequake because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2015 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I asked how a class becomes a drill. I haven't seen answer to that one so far?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Huh? ATS has become a place where questions are asked and evidence is provided for questionable acts. As I have asked NUMEROUS times in this thread. What is the conspiracy here?

Can you entertain the thought that maybe we don't have all the answers yet, maybe we're trying to figure it out still, and just maybe Signals would be cool if nothing came of this at all? We are speculating, looking for connections, thinking in ways they don't expect us to.

Let me ask you this, do you think the government carries out false flags? They aren't going to hand you their itinerary and will certainly try to confuse and distort our perception to keep people from sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. If you can believe me, its not personal, but more of a cry for the old days when we had a mission to connect dots where they are not always visible or obvious.

The skeptics/debunkers are being quite rude and distasteful. We are looking for a connection. Maybe there is none, but the more members who are willing to open all avenues in their mind can sometimes blow open something monumental.

I am perfectly fine with admitting there is no connection, but I would certainly like and possibly love to find one. ATS was the place to go when smart minds wanted to talk nonsense in order to uncover clues, connections, leads, cover-ups, money trails, bribes. If we can't freely speculate in Skunk Works, where no evidence is needed, then where can we garner the support of members to look into things that might not initially make themselves apparent?
edit on 23-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Skunk Works,

This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets.

However, the skeptical and often intense nature of our regular forums can often be an intimidating environment for members with conspiracy theories based on more loosely connected tidbits of information (or even pure speculation) than is typically expected of posts in our main forums. Skeptical analysis and fact checking is certainly a cornerstone in the art of "Denying Ignorance", however, as the wonderful Mr. Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." The true denial of ignorance must also include and often embrace even the most fanciful exaggerations of possibilities in order to understand and explore the upper limits of what might be possible.

Everyone needs to quit with the intimidation and increase the speculation. If you cant play by the rules and respect the fact that we cant honestly paint a picture perfect conspiracy for you to swallow, you might just have to take a back seat and let the DELUSIONAL have their fun.

edit on 23-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

no one has actually managed to answer the very simple question :

" how does the fact that a drill and incident occurs on the same day have any significance " ????

come on - it should not be hard

If the infamous hidden hand of ats was here to answer they would probably say that drill and any other oddity offers more polarization. Just like with 9/11, when you have 3 buildings come down from 2 planes, or the found intact passports, etc etc, it created greater polarization.

By polarization I mean you either wake up and see it for what it is and you become more consciously aware, or you have to shift to being more subconsciously aware to overcome the obviousness of the plan. Being in the middle is not ideal for tptb, just like with politics, race issues, gay issues, they want polarization.

Polarization with false flags is the most powerful though, because you are in essence changing reality with the consent of the masses into a false reality built on lies, again look at the world we live in post 9/11.

I believe these acts are akin to ritual magik.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I believe these acts are akin to ritual magik.

Now that is interesting. Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is this another one of those 'Black Flag' warnings? Some racist psycho walks into a church and guns down 9 innocent people and there's suspicion of a secret diversion? Does anything ever happen in this world that isn't a conspiracy? Is it posible that anything happens on it's own, without massive shadow organization involvement? It seems posible to me that these so-called 'Black Flag' warning serve only to distract us from tragic events. If that's the case, the real 'Black Flag' opperation is the one that tries to lable such events, 'Black Flags'.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Class = Training
Drill = Training
Class = Drill

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join