It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So glad to see this posted here. I have been telling my friends about this for so long it is now a running joke. If I haven't seen them for a while "hey dude, any news on the fake sky". All you can do is laugh really, they've even conceded on some anomalies I've shown them. I don't pretend to know exactly what's going on but I too, just felt something was wrong when I looked up.

First thing I noticed, was the lack of "real depth" to the clouds many days. Not all, but many. In fact, I think you explained it better than I could. They looked too 3d, whilst at the same time looking as if they had no real depth at all. It looked more like a mimicry of clouds than the real deal.

Second thing I noticed. All these occasions of the moon turning upside down or being flat on it's belly. I've heard many explanations of this phenomena since I noticed it happening, but frankly, I've been watching the sky all my life and have never noticed such drastic changes in the angle of the moon in short periods of time and had NEVER seen it upside down or fully on it's back/belly. I'm not saying that at certain locations on Earth, this isn't possible, I'm saying in all my years watching the sky from the SAME location, I have never seen this happen until a few years ago. A previous poster showed his proof of this being impossible with the moon diagram. Well, actually I feel like this is more of a proof for us fake skyer's, it would make sense for the moon to be at the wrong angle if there was just one large, much closer projection, that everyone had a different angle to view from.

Why the accusations of stupidity from some? Do you think we believe there's a huge dome around us and all of the stars are just neon paints?

What I believe is that humanity has the ability to create very realistic looking holograms. Is this true or false?
What I believe is that humanity has the ability to spray a holographic medium into the sky for these projections to fall on. Is this true or false?
What I believe is that humanity has a large array of technology in orbit and are always adding to it. Is this true or false?
What I believe is that humanity has a propensity towards trickery and manipulation and given the right tools, will use said tools to leverage power over others. Is this true or false?

So, with all that said and done, if we have the ability to do something and it has the potential to be profitable, how long before it gets done?

What would the first stage be? Alpha testing? Maybe firing images of clouds over certain areas, a dodgy moon every now and then throughout the month, to see how many people notice any difference and to slowly acclimatise others to it.

Whatever your personal beliefs regarding this, it is ignorant in the extreme to call others stupid, for goodness gracious, even considering the fact that we would put very real technology and very real infrastructure to work.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
The next time it's a fake sky day, I am going to try to film it. That day, [the sun] simply winked out like a light bulb and then immediately became nightfall. No gradual transition from dusk to dark whatsoever.

I am sceptical of the whole topic, but if you can get footage of the above (the Sun just going out like a light) then I'll be very interested.

Are we talking about going from light enough to read a newspaper to dark night in an instant?

Seriously, that's a video I'd like to see.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
the problem with these and other such threads that claim :

" < insert > ` looks ` wrong "

is that they rely on annecdotes from the legion of the incompetant .

feel free to be insulted - but its the truth

no professionals notice the " errors " or " anomolies " cited - and the believers have no rational explaination for why on one who actually knows what they are doing thinks the sun / moon / stars / clouds are fake / wrong / out of place etc etc etc

go figure -

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

how do you propose they are creating this fake sky? Huge holographic projections?
a reply to: famcore

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

who are the programmers?

I am, you are.

That is extremely disturbing to think about.

Yes it can be if you look at it from a perception of being controlled or programmed by another without your knowledge.

And say it is as you described, that we are programmed to become aware of this, why wouldn't we also become aware that everything is fake; not just the sky, but every single person and thing in this world?

Some are, others aren't.

Some speculate, others debate.

Why would we be programmed to possibly become aware of this if its something terrifying and bad?

but the entire concept would be just about as horrifying as you can possibly get...the thought that we don't even actually exist, we've just been programmed to think we do. That we're just some kind of video game or experiment.

If you look at it as such then yes, however its just as real being a virtual life form as it is a biological and physical life form.

Life is life, no matter what form it takes.

What if we are ghosts in the machine? What if we chose to enter this state to save ourselves from becoming extinct, what if we chose to merge our minds with machines in the future and this is the experience we are having, living in an unconsciously chosen programmed world with the ability to awaken in the program and the result might be the machine that we merged with in the future becomes sentient, what if this life we are experiencing is to create the technological singularity?

So many what ifs,

I guess it comes down beliefs,

Believe its terrifying due to the way you picture it might be or due to the questions you ask and possible answers you have chosen to entertain is what makes it terrifying from your point of view, I have found answers or entertained possible answers that make me comfortable in living the world today no matter how many strange occurrences I come across and experience myself.

Basically beliefs are you have, all I have. all anyone has.

Allow your beliefs to manipulated or molded by others or shaped by yourself into seeing a terrifying answer to any question that might arise and then you are controlled by your own negativity or that of others.

If you don't like or find something terrifying try looking at it from another perspective, everything is relative and can change its appearance or meaning once you look or try to understand it from a perspective you haven't entertained yet.

I try not to believe its technological and more spiritually guided, the simulation we live in I mean, but spirituality opens up way to many more what ifs and has nothing other than faith based evidence, technological wise we could speculate and find examples of evidence on a much smaller scale and less advanced than a whole universe being a projection or a virtual reality.

Well actually there is a game coming out soon called No mans Sky,

Its an exploration game that generated planets and is said to be able generate .....

Here is a wiki link to the upcoming game,

Edit 3: deleted link as it kept linking to something I didn't copy paste into the link page part.

Just look up the game and have a read of the how large and how long it would take to explore fully.

Over 18 quintillion possible planets.

We can create games for kids to play as such now, who knows what we will create in the future and what type of virtual worlds we might already have available to us now.

Reading crap on the net has led me to believe that we have ability already to plug a person into a virtual reality program with sensors/simulators placed on parts of the body to read and stimulate physical feelings and one can enter the virtual reality and not know they are in it because it feels and looks so real.

So if our entire planet and we are actually part of this theoretical VR program and are in fact just projections ourselves

Try looking at it that we are projections of ourselves not projections programmed by another and being fake or not real.
edit on 23-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: fixed link

edit on 23-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: fixed links again

edit on 23-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I believe that you are indeed on to something here even if you're not sure yet what it is.
Can I suggest getting one of those sky apps that you can get on any phone?
It shows the proper placement of celestial objects like the sun, etc.
next time you see a fake sun hold your phone up to the sun using the app. You should be able to check the alignment.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

That's just wrong. The Sun can be seen to be setting during the vid. Compare it's initial location vs the hills below with its end location. It most definitely moved.

However, THIS time, I did get to see, it just slowly dissolve, so now I know HOW it fades out and disappears

I can't tell anyone what she saw but the vid shows the Sun setting while becoming obscured by a cloud.

The sun is not setting in the vid. It is slowly being "erased"...perhaps a more accurate description is that it is fading out (kind of like some websites have those slow transitions from one page to the next instead of just jumping to the next page, or some pop-ups do it too), and it is not going behind a cloud either. It is disappearing slowly from the bottom up.

That is exactly what happens to it every time the sky is fake. I am fully capable of differentiating between cloud cover and the rest of the sky, I know what it looks like when it goes behind a cloud, and I'm pretty certain the woman in the vid does as well...she's talking about exactly why it is not normal all through the video. If I am able to be outside on a fake sky day when the sun is present, I will try to get footage of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

I believe that you are indeed on to something here even if you're not sure yet what it is.
Can I suggest getting one of those sky apps that you can get on any phone?
It shows the proper placement of celestial objects like the sun, etc.
next time you see a fake sun hold your phone up to the sun using the app. You should be able to check the alignment.

Thank you
I know I'm not being very technical about it, and that is exactly why...I am not sure precisely what it is and have no basis for comparison. I am fully committed to getting the answer to that though, so any suggestions are more than welcome. I didn't realize there was such an app but am definitely going to check it out. Thank you for that!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I am fully committed to getting the answer to that though, so any suggestions are more than welcome.

So if you found that the sky was in fact real, the sun was real, and you were likely just "mistaken", you could accept that?
Good for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

So glad to see this posted here. I have been telling my friends about this for so long it is now a running joke.

That's because it is...the sky is real.

They looked too 3d, whilst at the same time looking as if they had no real depth at all. It looked more like a mimicry of clouds than the real deal.

SO just because they didn't look like other clouds you have seen this means they were different?

You do know that the atmosphere is always moving and it can make the clouds look very strange...for example.

Just google strange clouds and enjoy.

All these occasions of the moon turning upside down or being flat on it's belly.

The moon turned upside down...really?

Could you explain how the moon looked as though it's being flat on it's stomach?

Well, actually I feel like this is more of a proof for us fake skyer's, it would make sense for the moon to be at the wrong angle if there was just one large, much closer projection, that everyone had a different angle to view from.

How is it we have amateur astronomers who watch the moon and haven't seen this or reported it, because that is something that would be talked about?

Why the accusations of stupidity from some? Do you think we believe there's a huge dome around us and all of the stars are just neon paints?

Well then if it isn't something of a dome how does it work all over the world at the same time?

Or is it just being done at the local level...say like to just you and the OP, because the sky I see is real.

What I believe is that humanity has the ability to create very realistic looking holograms. Is this true or false?

True, but not in the sky.

What I believe is that humanity has the ability to spray a holographic medium into the sky for these projections to fall on. Is this true or false?

False, unless you can provide something that proves otherwise.

What I believe is that humanity has a large array of technology in orbit and are always adding to it. Is this true or false?

True, but none of it has to do with holograms and fake skies.

Whatever your personal beliefs regarding this, it is ignorant in the extreme to call others stupid, for goodness gracious, even considering the fact that we would put very real technology and very real infrastructure to work.

Maybe it wasn't the person they were calling stupid, but the idea of a fake sky they were calling stupid.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I am not sure precisely what it is and have no basis for comparison. I am fully committed to getting the answer to that though, so any suggestions are more than welcome. I didn't realize there was such an app but am definitely going to check it out. Thank you for that!

Here you go these must be fake too.

www.boredpanda.com...

But they are real so seeing something that looks different doesn't mean that it's fake.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

So glad to see this posted here. I have been telling my friends about this for so long it is now a running joke. If I haven't seen them for a while "hey dude, any news on the fake sky". All you can do is laugh really, they've even conceded on some anomalies I've shown them. I don't pretend to know exactly what's going on but I too, just felt something was wrong when I looked up.

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights with us. I've been experiencing this for so long now that I think it's basically just become routine: wake up, let the dogs out, step onto the porch and check to see if the sky is real or fake...that's one thing I can count on; either it's fake or it isn't. It's so weird that we can accept something so alien to everything we know and keep living our lives despite being fully aware of it. Adaptation is an interesting thing.

First thing I noticed, was the lack of "real depth" to the clouds many days. Not all, but many. In fact, I think you explained it better than I could. They looked too 3d, whilst at the same time looking as if they had no real depth at all. It looked more like a mimicry of clouds than the real deal.

100% spot on. I visited the Steinhart aquarium in San Francisco on a school field trip once, and they have this theatre that has a projector of some kind on the ceiling. The lights go out and suddenly the entire solar system appears overhead. The planets and constellations appear as 3D objects, stunning, but you know they're fake because of the too-flat appearance of the simulated outer-space backdrop, and the 3D effect is markedly enhanced. That is precisely how the fake sky looks too.

Second thing I noticed. All these occasions of the moon turning upside down or being flat on it's belly. I've heard many explanations of this phenomena since I noticed it happening, but frankly, I've been watching the sky all my life and have never noticed such drastic changes in the angle of the moon in short periods of time and had NEVER seen it upside down or fully on it's back/belly. I'm not saying that at certain locations on Earth, this isn't possible, I'm saying in all my years watching the sky from the SAME location, I have never seen this happen until a few years ago. A previous poster showed his proof of this being impossible with the moon diagram. Well, actually I feel like this is more of a proof for us fake skyer's, it would make sense for the moon to be at the wrong angle if there was just one large, much closer projection, that everyone had a different angle to view from.

Precisely, yes. And I think that by constructing it that way, it is easier to explain away as some anomaly or trick of the mind, should a lot of people start to notice something isn't right. I haven't ever seen the moon upside down or anything, but I have seen it in a position that does not coincide with the current moon phase. And I noticed that immediately because my religious practices are centered around the moon and I am more than familiar with the lunar cycles.

Humans are creatures of habit, and as such, resistant to change or anything that challenges their belief system. And sadly, that limiting attitude more often than not is displayed by lashing out at whomever or whatever may be the catalyst for that challenge. When we are afraid, we feel weak and pitiful so we get angry about it. It's a lot simpler to be dismissive and condescending than it is to acknowledge that something we find frightening may in fact be a truth that we have to face. It only prolongs the inevitable...Murphy's law still holds fast, despite our attempts at defying it.

So, with all that said and done, if we have the ability to do something and it has the potential to be profitable, how long before it gets done?

What would the first stage be? Alpha testing? Maybe firing images of clouds over certain areas, a dodgy moon every now and then throughout the month, to see how many people notice any difference and to slowly acclimatise others to it.

Alpha testing makes sense, ditto gradual acclimation. Then, whatever is going on behind the curtain commences in earnest, and the more they have to hide, the harder it gets to maintain the facade. I think we're already there, and either they're getting sloppy or they no longer care...all they have to do is make sure any evidence that is brought forward gets discredited or obfuscated so much that people in general dismiss it as bunk. And I think it's safe to say at this point that their tactics are largely effective.

This is something that actually amuses me. The same people who say we're alone in the Universe, we are the pinnacle of the cosmic food chain, that we are so awesome that no other sentient life can possibly exist in the same Universe with our singular magnificence, that the laws that govern our world are applicable anywhere, no matter what; are also the ones who seem the most reticent when it comes to embracing other possibilities...look at how many times you see people type the words "impossible" and "there is no way" on these threads. How can we be pompous enough to believe that we are "top dog" of the entire Universe when our self-limiting behavior is like a giant flashing neon sign to the contrary?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But they are real so seeing something that looks different doesn't mean that it's fake.

By the same logic, seeing something that appears "normal" does not mean that it is real, either. And how exactly do you know they are real? Everything we've ever been taught and shown could be a complete fabrication and you wouldn't recognize the difference unless something gave you reason to believe otherwise.

I don't think it's fake because it "looks different". There are other things that have led me to believe this, and if you had read my OP, you would have known that.

edit on 30461America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jun 2015 13:46:20 -050030pm30173America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: clarification

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

SO just because they didn't look like other clouds you have seen this means they were different?

You are aware, correct, that there are numerous types of clouds in the sky, and they are categorized as a different type of cloud by the very fact that they don't look (or behave) like all of the other clouds. If they did, they'd be the same cloud. But thanks for the laugh...I always get a kick out of the ridiculous things people will say to try and cloud the issue. Pun intended.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
nevermind....it's ridiculous
edit on 6/23/2015 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

But thanks for the laugh...I always get a kick out of the ridiculous things people will say to try and cloud the issue.

I know what you mean. I feel the same way about this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

But thanks for the laugh...I always get a kick out of the ridiculous things people will say to try and cloud the issue. Pun intended.

I guess the same can be said for you and this thread...SO what issue am I trying to cloud?

Fake sky...No can't be that as it is real.

So what is it?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I know what you mean. I feel the same way about this post

The sun is being erased...as it couldn't be going behind clouds, that would be too normal for this thread.

I do love when these threads come along...they make me smile.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I don't think it's fake because it "looks different". There are other things that have led me to believe this, and if you had read my OP, you would have known that.

About your OP...

I read it and still don't believe the sky is fake.

But here the Gulf of Mexico eating the sun...the sun disappeared it has to be fake, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So i also did my research in chemtrails while looking into the old conspiracy labeled "project blue beam" . . What i found in my discoveries was amazing and vital to your post and argument. . .holograms require a set of lets say ingredients in order to work. One key ingredient is barium nibate . . Now why do i mention this? Well, research has actually showed one of the key compounds in chemtrails just so happens to be barium nibate . . . There are other ingredients found in holograms as well as chemtrails but i cant remember them off the top of my head. . But yea great post. Thanks for sharing ^.^reply to: tigertatzen

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join