It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Whatever your personal beliefs regarding this, it is ignorant in the extreme to call others stupid, for goodness gracious, even considering the fact that we would put very real technology and very real infrastructure to work.

Maybe it wasn't the person they were calling stupid, but the idea of a fake sky they were calling stupid.

Again, it is always helpful to actually read the posts. It was not the idea they were insinuating was stupid. Or mentally ill, for that matter. Sort of like the people who once believed that the Earth was flat, and refused to consider the possibility that they were wrong. They resorted to mockery because their beliefs were being challenged, just like many of you do on this site, every day.

Well then if it isn't something of a dome how does it work all over the world at the same time?

Once again...read the OP. You are making it blatantly obvious that you didn't even bother. It doesn't happen all over the world at the same time.

What I believe is that humanity has the ability to create very realistic looking holograms. Is this true or false?

True, but not in the sky.

Why not? Because you say so? We have an instrument that allows neurosurgeons to operate on a patient's brain without ever actually touching the person. We have precision lasers. We have diagnostic machines that can scan both the anatomical and physiological processes in the human body all at once.
And we most definitely have holographic technology. We have created things that people even fifty years ago would have laughed at the concept of, yet you really think we aren't capable of projecting a hologram into the sky?

What I believe is that humanity has the ability to spray a holographic medium into the sky for these projections to fall on. Is this true or false?

False, unless you can provide something that proves otherwise.

Can you prove the opposite or are you just repeating what you've been told?

What I believe is that humanity has a large array of technology in orbit and are always adding to it. Is this true or false?

True, but none of it has to do with holograms and fake skies.

You've personally been in orbit and confirmed this for yourself?

All these occasions of the moon turning upside down or being flat on it's belly.

The moon turned upside down...really?
Could you explain how the moon looked as though it's being flat on it's stomach?
How is it we have amateur astronomers who watch the moon and haven't seen this or reported it, because that is something that would be talked about?

It was seen and talked about. There's even an ATS thread on it. Perhaps you were absent that day and missed it.

link to thread

The sun is apparently flipped upside-down too, according to NASA

sun poles flipped

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well it's about time someone discussed that fake sky.

Question for the OP...how does rain fit into your fake sky?

Does someone have a large hose with a big sprinkler end on it that gets us wet?

How does your fake sky theory explain meteorological events?

Sorry if you explained that in your OP...you could have shortened it a bit.

I did in fact cover that in my OP, and subsequent posters discussed it as well. I could have shortened it, yes, but no one else but you so far has complained about it. If you have difficulty with reading comprehension, perhaps you could get someone to read it for you so that you are not asking questions that have already been answered.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If you have difficulty with reading comprehension, perhaps you could get someone to read it for you so that you are not asking questions that have already been answered.

My reading comprehension is just fine...I just don't like to waste time reading bull that doesn't need to be said.

Here's the funny thing...you have made assumptions and have yet provided anything to back the claims, and your OP doesn't do it.

And nobody has said anything because they are being nice. Sorry that I can't.
edit on 23-6-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

I am sceptical of the whole topic, but if you can get footage of the above (the Sun just going out like a light) then I'll be very interested.

Are we talking about going from light enough to read a newspaper to dark night in an instant?

Seriously, that's a video I'd like to see.

I think skepticism is healthy...keeps us from blindly believing whatever we are told. I covered your questions in my OP, and stated that typically, it dissipates or fades out, and it is a fairly lengthy process...maybe 20 minutes. However on 9 June, it went away without dissipating at all. Had I known that was going to happen I'd have attempted to film it. And yes, it went from light to completely dark in a matter of minutes. It normally stays unusually light for a good half hour after it fades out. I also posted a video link of it dissipating on the second page or so.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You made an accusation that you put towards me and have yet to answer my question, but here let me refresh your memory.

But thanks for the laugh...I always get a kick out of the ridiculous things people will say to try and cloud the issue. Pun intended.

So now exactly what issue am I trying to cloud?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have been thinking a lot about what you said, and I'm trying to look at it from a less frightening perspective. It remains scary nonetheless. But I have often said that if we were to find out that our origins on this planet were not what we thought...if for instance we were created by some alien race...my beliefs would not change with regard to deities, because even if the Goddess turned out to be a little grey alien, she would still be the same omnipotent being that I have been answering to all this time.

What you are saying is very similar in nature, and has caused me to reflect quite a bit these last couple of days, and I wanted you to know that I appreciate very much that you took the time to explain it in such detail. I'm not to a point of being "ok" with the idea yet, but I do find the concept less alarming now that you put it to me like that. Thank you, seriously.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So if you found that the sky was in fact real, the sun was real, and you were likely just "mistaken", you could accept that?
Good for you.

Of course, why wouldn't I? All my life up until 2011, I walked around believing that it was real. I had no reason to question it. I will say however, at this point it would have to be one very convincing explanation because there are too many other people all over the world who also see this, and have been seeing it for years before I ever did. But when I say I want to know what it is, I mean just that. It's the not knowing that I cannot live with.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You made an accusation that you put towards me and have yet to answer my question, but here let me refresh your memory.

I was unaware that you had said anything to me personally other than to mock me and clog up the thread with needless questions. What question did I not answer besides the ones that you can find already answered on this thread if you took the time to look. Copying and pasting my own words back to me is not going to "refresh my memory".

So now exactly what issue am I trying to cloud?

Gee, I don't know...what issue are we discussing on this thread? That would be the one. You clearly didn't bother to read the OP, yet you are just chock full of negative things to say about it. You are asking questions that have already been answered, presumably either because you're too lazy to go back and look for yourself or you are just one of those people who enjoy toying with others...not sure which one, and frankly don't care. I have spent enough time explaining to you that every question you have asked pertaining to the OP has been either answered in the OP or in subsequent posts. You seem to have free time on your hands, so go look for the answers yourself. It's not too complicated a concept to grasp, is it?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

My reading comprehension is just fine...I just don't like to waste time reading bull that doesn't need to be said.

Here's the funny thing...you have made assumptions and have yet provided anything to back the claims, and your OP doesn't do it.

And nobody has said anything because they are being nice. Sorry that I can't

Then why ask me the questions if it's "bull that doesn't need to be said"? Because you are argumentative on top of being too lazy to read. I have no idea what you are referring to, there are no "claims" that I have not given extensive explanation to already, and you have no business speaking for anyone else but yourself. I am asking you, right now, in full view of everyone else, to stop harassing me. Go find someone else to pester, because I am done talking to you. Your behavior is deplorable, and you make absolutely no sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think the sky looks fake at times when we are starting to drift out of this realm and into the new:

"Thomas, spoke, saying, "Lord, why does this visible light that shines on behalf of men rise and set?"

The savior said, "O blessed Thomas, of course this visible light shines on your behalf - not in order that you remain here, but rather that you might come forth - and whenever all the elect abandon materiality, then this light will withdraw up to its essence, and its essence will welcome it..."

Don't let the trolls get to you, it is a test of your patience. I will be back with more input when I can read the rest of the thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

So if you found that the sky was in fact real, the sun was real, and you were likely just "mistaken", you could accept that?
Good for you.

Of course, why wouldn't I? All my life up until 2011, I walked around believing that it was real. I had no reason to question it. I will say however, at this point it would have to be one very convincing explanation because there are too many other people all over the world who also see this, and have been seeing it for years before I ever did. But when I say I want to know what it is, I mean just that. It's the not knowing that I cannot live with.

Good. Buy a laser and anytime you fear the sky is a screen, shoot it with your laser. Just make sure there are no planes around. If you need more than that, download Stelarium and verify things are where they should be. If you double check with another who feels as you do and is at least 10 miles away, and their sky is right too, I am not sure what else would ever convince you aside from a balloon trip.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
These types threads are always interesting but i am a skeptic. I personally have not noticed anything and since living in my new location on the east coast for 6 months i can follow the sun just by the light coming through my windows and seems normal in its positions throughout the day.

I am not an expert by any means but surely astronomers would know and even amateur astronomers given that telescopes are probably real good by now.

Another thing i heard and have not looked into much aside from my own observations is that people see things differently and could even be very differently. I think mainly colors and depth perception though. For example, some see more blue or see more red etc. for me i have issues with depth perception whereas if i were to look at a row of stop lights say down ten blocks or so they look nearly right behind each other.

So just dont exclude a vision issue and realize that people post fake videos on the internet too and also camera are not designed to take pictures of the sun and you are not doing the chips in a camera any good by doing so.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I think the sky looks fake at times when we are starting to drift out of this realm and into the new:

"Thomas, spoke, saying, "Lord, why does this visible light that shines on behalf of men rise and set?"

The savior said, "O blessed Thomas, of course this visible light shines on your behalf - not in order that you remain here, but rather that you might come forth - and whenever all the elect abandon materiality, then this light will withdraw up to its essence, and its essence will welcome it..."

Don't let the trolls get to you, it is a test of your patience. I will be back with more input when I can read the rest of the thread.

Thank you...it starts wearing my patience really thin after a while, even though I know better than to entertain people like that. It wasn't an easy thing for me to lay all of this bare like that and it is very disheartening to be told that you're crazy or stupid or a liar for sharing something like that. One of the main reasons that in three years this is only my third thread.

I am very intrigued, so yes please! Despite the eeriness of the fake sky and fake sun, and the disturbing questions that raises, deep down I really don't feel any negative foreboding about it...rather the opposite; I feel like these anomalies will be explained very soon and whatever "it" is that is approaching us will be an opportunity to write a new destiny for humankind. I've thought about this before too, that maybe those of us who are seeing these anomalies have "woken up", and the ones who aren't are still "asleep". And maybe those of us who are awake are supposed to lead the others or guide them in some way.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Since you have put a good bit of thought into this, how about explaining what the end goal here is. The "why" anyone would go through the obvious costly effort of making a fake sky above you and a select few of your followers? Apparently my corner of the world is much less important than yours as my skies have looked like real skies as long as I remember.

But I have nothing to prove you wrong, so instead, maybe you can offer a realistic reason for this to be happening and it can be further investigated.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: cooperton

Thank you...it starts wearing my patience really thin after a while, even though I know better than to entertain people like that. It wasn't an easy thing for me to lay all of this bare like that and it is very disheartening to be told that you're crazy or stupid or a liar for sharing something like that. One of the main reasons that in three years this is only my third thread.

I am very intrigued, so yes please! Despite the eeriness of the fake sky and fake sun, and the disturbing questions that raises, deep down I really don't feel any negative foreboding about it...rather the opposite; I feel like these anomalies will be explained very soon and whatever "it" is that is approaching us will be an opportunity to write a new destiny for humankind. I've thought about this before too, that maybe those of us who are seeing these anomalies have "woken up", and the ones who aren't are still "asleep". And maybe those of us who are awake are supposed to lead the others or guide them in some way.

Yup. The search continues:

"Happy those persecuted for righteousness' sake -- because theirs is the reign of the heavens.
Happy are ye whenever they may reproach you, and may persecute, and may say any evil thing against you falsely for my sake --
rejoice ye and be glad, because your reward [is] great in the heavens, for thus did they persecute the prophets who were before you."

Although I have not seen it in months, I used to start seeing people's faces in a different light, I can't really explain it any other way than.... each of my brain hemispheres were seeing the two sides of their face differently. Normally I would think this is a migraine aura or something, but these facial curiosities ALWAYS coincide with an uplifted state. Responsibility, stress, money, distasteful behavior, egotistical behavior, etc, would dwindle this upliftment. Not to mention there was a subtle telepathy occurring. This state of mind reaffirmed that commonly seen notion that "we all are one". I could best describe it as the tip of the iceberg of heaven. To relate this back to the post, the sky seemed part of the stage; a great imaginative construct.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Your welcome,

If in doubt or in fear, question your being, believe you can change your being and your perception will change from being terrifying to more understanding even if it still scary.

But the more we understand or think we do at least the less scarier reality is, same as if one has a fear of jumping out of plane and parachuting, the first time will be terrifying, once they survive their experience and do it again it becomes less terrifying.

Let jumping out of plane be answers to your question, jump from different heights with different maneuvers when falling and differing times from pulling the cord is like giving yourself different answers to your questions,

Each time you end up back on the ground could be each answer will make sense but in the long run you will find a certain way of jumping that you enjoy which in turn will be finding an answer that satisfies and makes you have nothing to fear in life because everything or at least everything about yourself makes sense.

I hope my analogy makes some sense,

Fear is good as it makes us do, but overcoming those fears has so much more to give not just to us ourselves but to those around us.

There is always another path/way or answer.

I'm not to a point of being "ok" with the idea yet, but I do find the concept less alarming now that you put it to me like that.

Who really is with life overall in mind, everyone's life has its complexities at times it gets so alarming that air raid sirens are going off in your head,

That's why I like the availability of the internet because you might find some comfort in what others have to say but at the same time I find many issues arise (from my perspective) from having technology like the internet available to us.

Its makes life even more complex for one, even though some of the 'what ifs' I brought up can get into complexities that I have yet to fathom I somehow find it simpler to think we are part of a larger and more intelligent life that is real but can only understand at this point in time for us as being a simulation( which can create the idea of being artificial or false to some)because we cannot comprehend at this moment in time what reality really is.

I don't think we would have ideas about Gods or ideas about awakening if there was something sinister behind it all.

Like I said we are being tested or part of test or experiment, By whom?

Ourselves or our greater selves, an intelligence we are yet to fathom that is also looking for its creator,

It might be infinite loops,

Infinite universes, each created by an intelligence from another universe all looking for the same answers to who is the creator,

It could be like a never ending cycle that might have started in our future yet to be experienced where we create technology that we can merge with or something outside our comprehension completely, Like what I think GOD is, everything we know and can fathom and everything we cant.

We know of the universe and possible multiverse and higher and lower dimensions or states of reality, this is all GOD, everything we don't know or haven't yet discovered is all God too.

But like I said that is just faith based and personal to each individual.

I like the idea brought up earlier that there is a massive Alien ship that flies above and gives some people the perception they have of the sky being fake or not as it should be,

It doesn't have to be alien in my opinion, it could be human, similar to what in the Avengers movie has, the massive helicarriers that can cloak themselves and hover above populated areas with out being detected.

Not sure about using any tech that is publicly known could keep something so large up there, but maybe exotic technology created by humans kept top secret to keep the UFO mythology going for any given reason or the craft being created using a material that is lighter than air but stronger than steel, again something not known to exist but could be hidden away by world powers, we already have cloaking technology that can make things look transparent.

Man I love letting the mind wonder and speculate,

But its always good to keep it real as some would say, a wondering mind might create terrifying ideas and or beliefs which in turn can harm our well-being.

I have seen a few strange things when looking at the sky among other things which make me think as I do, that yes everything a simulation, however I wont let it make me think I can fly (even though the child in me wants me to believe we can all have super powers as such if we awaken to the truth and we are in a a sim)

I have to also entertain that others think s I do or others see and experience what you are seeing simply due to the power of available info via the internet.

I believe perception is easily manipulated with out the need for us being in a sim with some intelligence pulling strings here and there, but I wont place all chips on any one thing as being the answer.

The internet could be used to perform massive mind control experiments by shady agencies with links to governments and corporations that needs humanity to easily molded in changing their thinking to keep a tight grip and to keep things in the chaotic ways things seem for many reasons that could profit the few.

But That is the skeptic in me not wanting to believe in something much greater.

The dreamer in me goes off and creates possible realities or possible reasons for why who what and where we are and what our purpose as a whole and as individuals might be.

On ATS I rarely open up the dreamer side of me and usually let the skeptic take over, just some posts and threads just bring out the dreamer and its not the first time that someone on ATS has thanked me similar like you have, but each time it has been due the dreamer opening up.

Hey thank you for posting and not being afraid to share and being a good sport by taking the criticism along with the rest and keeping up with what you believe.

PS: I just realized I ramble quite a bit when the dreamer comes out, sorry to the readers for such long posts, I do it with emails at work and realize they never get read by the recipients due to their length.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Good. Buy a laser and anytime you fear the sky is a screen, shoot it with your laser. Just make sure there are no planes around. If you need more than that, download Stelarium and verify things are where they should be. If you double check with another who feels as you do and is at least 10 miles away, and their sky is right too, I am not sure what else would ever convince you aside from a balloon trip.

Ok, thank you, that's a great idea. Why no planes? And the laser...is it because the beam wouldn't pass through a screen or am I totally off base? And if that's it, would it also not pass through a holographic projection that doesn't require the presence of a screen?

I would just really like to know, if the sky is not actually fake, what could be causing a large, diverse group of people who don't even know each other and live thousands of miles away to describe the same anomalies, some of them several years before I did?

That's the part that would take some serious convincing...I never read or heard of anything like this until it happened to me, and even then it didn't occur to me to research it on the internet until this past year. And when I did, I was completely rocked by the fact that not only do other people see it too, and have been seeing it for a long time, but their descriptions of what they see/feel/observe; not just what happens with the sky itself but the immediate environment as well, mirror my own.

I do not believe that coincidence exists, and the proximity of all these people from each other is far too great to be serendipity; not to mention the timeframe of the sightings is also far too diverse. I might feel differently if we all noticed it at the same time, but that is not the case here.

Another thing that bothers me is that instead of offering a plausible explanation for all of this, the reaction (as evidenced by the comments on this thread) is typically "the sky is not fake, that's not possible". Period. And when they cannot come up with a reason why they think it can't be fake, they resort to mockery and character assassination, nitpicking and grousing over whatever tiny little detail they can think of an argument for...even after other people provide links, videos, etc.

I even posted a link to a page where renowned physicists explain how not only it is not impossible, but how the entire Universe could very well be a holographic projection, and actually describe how it can be done....and even I didn't suggest that; scientists did, including a Nobel Prize-winning professor of theoretical physics, and the concept is not even remotely a novel one...this has been extrapolated since the '90s; decades before I ever became aware of it. People ask...no, demand to be shown supporting evidence, yet when it's given to them they still say it's not enough.

as new information gets added to the picture, cosmologists are considering even wilder ways to describe the universe—including some outlandish proposals that are nevertheless rooted in solid science:

Look at a standard hologram, printed on a 2D surface, and you’ll see a 3D projection of the image. Decrease the size of the individual dots that make up the image, and the hologram gets sharper. In the 1990s, physicists realized that something like this could be happening with our universe.

They found that, mathematically speaking, the fabric should be a 2D surface, and the grains should act like the dots in a vast cosmic image, defining the “resolution” of our 3D universe. Quantum mechanics also tells us that these grains should experience random jitters that might occasionally blur the projection and thus be detectable.

the universe is a hologram

So, what...these guys are not "expert" enough? They're crazy or lying or inept or incompetent, as I and others who posted supporting material and personal experiences on this thread have been accused of? It is possible, whether they like it or not. And if I trust no one else on this planet, I absolutely trust myself. I know that what I am seeing, feeling and observing in the environment around me is not imaginary, I am not mentally ill, I am not lying, nor am I anything even remotely approaching stupid.

There is an explanation, even if it's not one that fits into what we've been led to believe is the truth, and I will find it...even if my current personal theories on the subject are not part of that explanation.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

A large, diverse group of people still think Christopher Columbus was the one to prove the world was round..

Oh and that article is discussing the universe, not earth's sky, and using powerful telescopes to maybe see what they're hypothesising.

Apparently you can see it without a telescope! Well done.

edit on 24/6/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crabberticus

So i also did my research in chemtrails while looking into the old conspiracy labeled "project blue beam" . . What i found in my discoveries was amazing and vital to your post and argument. . .holograms require a set of lets say ingredients in order to work. One key ingredient is barium nibate . . Now why do i mention this? Well, research has actually showed one of the key compounds in chemtrails just so happens to be barium nibate . . . There are other ingredients found in holograms as well as chemtrails but i cant remember them off the top of my head. . But yea great post. Thanks for sharing ^.^reply to: tigertatzen

Well now, isn't that interesting...more reading material for me to add to my list, and another possible piece of the puzzle; excellent.
I wonder what effects barium nibate might have on the human body if directly exposed to it? In a lot of the articles I've read it has been suggested that if the sky is in fact holographic, chemtrails may be the way the "screen" is constructed; literally "painting" a 2D backdrop for the holographic image.

Instead of deliberately spraying poisonous substances directly on us, they could be dosing us with fallout from creating that backdrop by proxy. Of course, that would mean that they know full well they're making people sick and despite that knowledge, they continue with it anyway. Collateral damage, right?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for sharing that info!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crabberticus

Source for this ingredient, "barium nibate" please.

I've read that strontium barium niobate is used in electro optics, is this what you're talking about?

edit on 24/6/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join