It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: EA006

Should be pretty easy to prove then.

Quite surprising that no ametuer astronomers have noticed Jupiter's moons coming and going, don't you think?

Or any other astronomical body for that matter.

Should be.
Let's do it!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You saw a tear/rip in the sky once didn't you Tiger ?
You haven't mentioned it but I'm throwing it in
because you'll either know what I mean or not.
edit on 21-6-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: less

edit on 21-6-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: sky's not crying it's tearing

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Congratulations on an intriguing thread, tigertatzen!

I particularly appreciate that you pay attention to your surroundings and record your observations. You are a true scientist, and the world needs more like you!

I am 100% certain, in my jaded middle age way, that if someone invented a way to fake the sky and figured an angle on using it that would offer some kind of money or power advantage, it would be deployed. No question.

I also am noting that severely elevated levels of air pollution would have similarity to the list of effects in part 2 of your post. As it happens, our local air quality measurements for June 9 - 10 (quite a ways west of you) were horrendous. And our sky looked just like your pics. The local meteorologist community had some jet stream pics of that day, showing smoke from western drought-ravaged area wildfires riding the jet stream all the way to the east coast... I'll see if I can locate those.

Not that it explains every such occurrence, or that it is somehow 'better' than having a deliberately faked sky...

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Maybe the "fake sky" is just huge mother ships from an alien race and they camouflage themselves as they go around the earth, observing us quietly. They project a hologram downwards, so we don't see the ships orbiting the outer reaches of our atmosphere. Just a thought, I'm not completely being serious.

But it's a fun idea to entertain

I'm sure if you're right we will all know eventually, as it has been said; Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
10% of me thinks this is crazy. The rest wants to know more. I've often thought the clouds appear artificial, but never entertained it further. I don't understand how you'd pull off a static sun, with so many eyes on the skies these days.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You should see some youtube videos of Crrow777, he claims the moon some days is a hologram and he record it.

He also said the chemtrails are part of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
now we're getting down to the meat......plowing deep
yes.....and you have pics.......it's supernatural.....right?....our " server computer " is supernatural too. but you can talk to Him.....
about your friends acting strangely....it happened to me 1967, we left for summer vacation from Dallas....the am radio....KLIF disc jocky alerted all to look at the sky.....it was full of lights....300 of them....when I came back from vacation....my rocket launching and telescoping scientific loving buds ( age 11 to 15 ), acted like they didn't want to talk about it.....but they saw the lights.....had to pry....

etadd.....radio time....930 am about june 12 or so....1968 KLIF 1190 am

How come I get 404 when I try to look at your previous posts?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
the experiments that falsify the OPs [ and other claims ] of a fake sky are actually carried out around the globe every single day . in no particular order :

1 - the correct operation of " go-to telescopes "

2 - the correct operation of sextants [ esentialy a reverse of the goto telescope ]

3 - the correct operation of sundails

4 - published sun // moon rise // set times for given longitudes and latitudes are all correct

5 - RA / DEC values for tracked bodies published in star calalouges are all correct

episodic events that allso falsifie the OP :

1 - lunar // solar eclipses

2 - occultations of celestial bodies

any skeptics suggest any further falsifications ? - my head is hurting just considering this thread

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

I was going to reference that video but am a little late I see, although I will mention a lot of the holographic tech that's being presented these days seem to be getting wayyy better. And I do remember seeing one such machine that used water vapor for a sort of holographic effect and not to mention another with a pulsing laser creating a 3d image in broad daylight....and these are from public companies. I could easily see these two techniques combined with the atmosphere to create any type of hologram. I'm sure beyond the shadow of a doubt, that a private organization or company could find a feasible way to make it work on a scale as large this.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

at what altitude would your alledged " projection " have to be ` cast ` to give an accurate depiction of all the celestial bodies observable from earth - with no paralax errors or other inconsistencies ?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You know what? I have not a clue but what I do know is that we have satellites, and many of them.

had to add that a lot of astronomical events are already calculated and time framed, like eclipses.
edit on 22-6-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

thank you for admitting that you do not know - thats a start

PS - the existance and multitude of satalites is irrelevant

further - the prior calculation of

here is the explaination of why a " fake sky " cannot work :

from 2 points on earth [ a sufficient distance apart ] - a celestial body - eg the moon appears to be a different angle [ declination ] above the true horizon - this can be measured - and using simple trigonometry its distance calculated

here is a pic [ that also shows why a " fake sky " projection cannot work ]

as you can see - the angles of the moon above the horizon from observer one and 2 allow calculation of distance

now - look at the plane of alledged projection - it needs 2 diferent " fake moons " so that both obcservers view the moon at the correct angle

lastly - as demonstrated by the purple line - observer one would see observer 2s " fake moon " too - at the wrong angle

the converse is ommitted for clarity

there - does that make sense - if not why not ?

edit to add - obviously this can be repeated for every visible body at a given time - all of shich are at different distances - iie seeing the moon - jupiter and venus in proximity - both observers would have different declination values for each body

ergo - the " fake sky " claim = utter twaddle
edit on 22-6-2015 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

now we're getting down to the meat......plowing deep
yes.....and you have pics.......it's supernatural.....right?....our " server computer " is supernatural too. but you can talk to Him.....
about your friends acting strangely....it happened to me 1967, we left for summer vacation from Dallas....the am radio....KLIF disc jocky alerted all to look at the sky.....it was full of lights....300 of them....when I came back from vacation....my rocket launching and telescoping scientific loving buds ( age 11 to 15 ), acted like they didn't want to talk about it.....but they saw the lights.....had to pry..

I think that a large number of people don't want to talk about things they've seen for fear of mockery or being portrayed as a crazy person, much like myself actually...if I had not received messages from other members asking for elaboration on the fake sky, I likely would not have authored this thread. And it's not just my friends who are acting strangely. It is everyone I come into contact with...but infinitely more disturbing when they are people whom I actually know, for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Read this and then think about it again. Who really knows what.

www.frc.ri.cmu.edu...

Wow...very interesting read. Thank you for posting that!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

One possible explanation for all is that the scientists observing our "reality" are destroying it in the process, changing it as they do their studies. if we are a virtual reality life form our whole system may be breaking down as they bend the rules that are in place by their intrusion where we were not meant to look.

That would explain why there are visible "glitches", chunks of the sky that shift or flicker...as if the facade is degrading somehow. If what you're saying is accurate, does that mean that everything is some kind of projection and not just the sky? Trees, structures, bodies of water, etc.?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Fazer6

I too have felt it with the sky, but it was at night. With the moon and 2 stars/planets and also felt compelled to take a picture.

For some reason, the occurrences seem more rare at night and I am baffled as to why. It would stand to reason that it would be a lot less trouble to project a night sky when most people are either asleep or settled in for the night...this is one of the things about the whole situation that I would love an answer to.

Can you elaborate more on what you observed/felt that night? And did you actually take a picture of it by chance?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

does that mean that everything is some kind of projection and not just the sky? Trees, structures, bodies of water, etc.?

Yes even us humans are just projections of consciousness or we could programmed and not really as conscious as we think we are.

I would think more so that we are programmed with an ability to become aware as a test to see what the results might be if such a thing happens, would the system stay intact or would it crash and playing with the ideas and becoming aware on a larger scale and trying to manipulate the programming is what is disrupting the system and causes glitches in the matrix so to speak.

edit on 22-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kimar

OP, you don't fly much, do you?

No, I am unable to fly. My eardrums will rupture from the pressure...scar tissue from untreated childhood ear infections. But if you're referring to it interfering with aircraft operations or people in planes, I have wondered about that myself. Airliners have a maximum safe altitude range and typically fly between 40 and 45,000 ft. I think the Concorde actually made it to 60,000 ft., so I think the projector (for lack of a more concise term) would have to be higher up than that in order to go undetected by the flight crew/passengers.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Read this and then think about it again. Who really knows what.

www.frc.ri.cmu.edu...

Wow...very interesting read. Thank you for posting that!

We have seen things in the last few years that have been stunning, we saw a close up lightning storm, the lightning was hitting the ground but zero sound.

A few weeks ago there was a thunderstorm, we nearly never see thunderstorms here but this one went on all night non stop, the sound and flashes were totally unrelated it was really so different than what we have experienced our whole lives. If nothing else the electric is behaving differently in storms it seems.

This one is weird looking they say it is lighting in the clouds.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

One possible explanation for all is that the scientists observing our "reality" are destroying it in the process, changing it as they do their studies. if we are a virtual reality life form our whole system may be breaking down as they bend the rules that are in place by their intrusion where we were not meant to look.

That would explain why there are visible "glitches", chunks of the sky that shift or flicker...as if the facade is degrading somehow. If what you're saying is accurate, does that mean that everything is some kind of projection and not just the sky? Trees, structures, bodies of water, etc.?

I am getting near to being sold on us being part of a virtual reality it would explain so much, so yes everything would be simply a pattern and not physical, if something is disrupting the whole thing we are in trouble.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join