It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:56 AM
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm not too sure what to say really..

The sky is fake, the sun doesn't set?

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Your friends and colleagues agreeing with you doesn't make you right. Like you say, you're not a scientist, I doubt you have a grasp on simple high school science.

Get a telescope and try and tell us the sky is fake.

You know it really isn't necessary for you to launch personal attacks against my intelligence like that, and I really don't appreciate the nasty comments in the least. If you don't believe me, fine, but please do not presume to know anything about the level of my education or what I am able to grasp or not. I am far from stupid, and your condescension doesn't make you right either.

It would appear that you didn't actually read my post at all before you decided to comment. It is not just my friends and colleagues who agree with me. I don't even know most of the people who commented on my employer's Facebook page and their comments were posted prior to my involvement in the discussion so no, they did not "agree" with me.

As I clearly stated in my OP, I was shocked that so many people responded to her post saying that they saw it too, when the person I live in the same house with did not. And as I also clearly stated, the people I know who do agree approached me about it...not the other way around. Ditto the people all over the world who have observed the same thing; I don't know any of them either, so this is not just some figment of my imagination that I've managed to convince large numbers of people is true. Sadly, mind control is not one of my super powers.

I also stated, very clearly, that the sky is not fake all the time and it can be fake over one location and perfectly genuine over another. I'm not sure why having a telescope or not would make any difference...if it's a holographic projection or something of that nature, our view of space could also very well be a hologram. There are physicists who say it is quite possible.

holographic universe theory

There are reports of this phenomenon being seen as far back as 2007, so this is not new...I just never experienced it myself until 2011.

Published on Apr 9, 2013

From back in 2007, I became aware of a phenomena…in the sky I would observe what I considered to be the sun, displaying as a huge pink disc in the sky, each time after be mesmerised by the beauty,

I would hurry home to collect my camera to film, by the time I got home, collected my camera, it would have disappeared, all in the space of 10 minutes maximum. From the position of the “supposed” sun, it could not possibly have gone down behind the hill in this time scale.

I have witnessed it will my nephew on one occasion also. NOW maybe this video will explain, how it disappears, I did suspect that it was not the REAL sun for a few reasons, as I was filming, one it was too high in the sky for that time in the evening 7.40-7.45pm, it was displaying no rays and lastly it was not moving lower in the sky as the sun does when going down. However, THIS time, I did get to see, it just slowly dissolve, so now I know HOW it fades out and disappears

video 04/09/13

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:02 PM
a reply to: EA006

I'm glad you wrote this.

I was thinking about it after we spoke last.

It could be a shield of sorts.

Think of it another way, what's outside that we're not supposed to see?

Thank you
I have thought about it being a shield as well...maybe encasing the entire planet and in such a way that sections of it can be isolated and manipulated as the need arises.

Yes, what (or whom) is outside, indeed? That's the part that worries me the most.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:08 PM
a reply to: EA006

When they turn off the fake sky?

Exactly, or it could be that everything that is within our ability to view is also fake...the solar system, the galaxy, everything. I really hope that is not true though, seriously. I can emotionally handle the sky being manufactured, but find out that everything has been a lie would be a devastating blow.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:15 PM
a reply to: Astyanax

a reply to: tigertatzen

Well done. Keep up the good work and it won't be long before the psychiatric profession recognizes a new condition: Fake Sky Syndrome.

If you're lucky, they'll even name it after you.

That's really cute, but the fact that other people in locations far from me saw this long before I did is plenty of indication that I am not mentally impaired in some way. Which is a bonus, because the vast majority of psychiatrists out there are just as, if not more, crazy as the patients they treat.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:20 PM
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

You saw a tear/rip in the sky once didn't you Tiger ?
You haven't mentioned it but I'm throwing it in
because you'll either know what I mean or not.

Yes, more than once. I attributed it to a glitch or degradation of the projection, and it could not be photographed either.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
Thank you for posting your observations, i was very interested in what you had said in an earlier post. I am glad you took the time to put it out there for discussion.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I see exactly what youre saying but check this out (yes I know wiki isn't valid but maybe I can make a point)

A piece from wiki

About 6,600 satellites have been launched. The latest estimates are that 3,600 remain in orbit.[2] Of those, about 1,000 are operational;[3][4] the rest have lived out their useful lives and are part of the space debris. Approximately 500 operational satellites are in low-Earth orbit, 50 are in medium-Earth orbit (at 20,000 km), the rest are in geostationary orbit (at 36,000 km).[5]

if im lucky this gif will show

I believe its easy to combine tech and I have to admit im not even a layman when it comes to technicality and science, but I do have an open mind, large imagination, and an intuition that creeps me out at points. So after realizing that wiki wouldn't be so appetizing I went to google and typed this in: satellites+hologram+low earth orbit, and I found this

its a paper into the plans and advantages but it seems be be exactly what I was trying to portray

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:40 PM
a reply to: CantStandIt

Congratulations on an intriguing thread, tigertatzen!

I particularly appreciate that you pay attention to your surroundings and record your observations. You are a true scientist, and the world needs more like you!

I am 100% certain, in my jaded middle age way, that if someone invented a way to fake the sky and figured an angle on using it that would offer some kind of money or power advantage, it would be deployed. No question.

I also am noting that severely elevated levels of air pollution would have similarity to the list of effects in part 2 of your post. As it happens, our local air quality measurements for June 9 - 10 (quite a ways west of you) were horrendous. And our sky looked just like your pics. The local meteorologist community had some jet stream pics of that day, showing smoke from western drought-ravaged area wildfires riding the jet stream all the way to the east coast... I'll see if I can locate those.

Not that it explains every such occurrence, or that it is somehow 'better' than having a deliberately faked sky...

Thank you very much
I have a clinical background, so I learned early on to write things down and pay close attention to details. Sciences of all kinds fascinate me and I often regret not pursuing one of them as a career.

I blamed air pollution for a lot of this when I still lived in the city, but after I relocated 1500+ miles away to the country I realized that it is happening everywhere. In fact, the anomalies are even more pronounced out here...possibly due to the increased visibility of the sky, without the lovely layer of city "smut" floating over everything. I would really like to think that this is of a natural or easily explainable, benign origin, but my gut instinct tells me that it is not. However, I would be interested in studying whatever you can share...the fact remains that in this life, anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
a reply to: j1x1n

Maybe the "fake sky" is just huge mother ships from an alien race and they camouflage themselves as they go around the earth, observing us quietly. They project a hologram downwards, so we don't see the ships orbiting the outer reaches of our atmosphere. Just a thought, I'm not completely being serious.

But it's a fun idea to entertain

Indeed, I had not thought of that possibility but it is certainly a very intriguing idea. I have, however, considered that there may be extraterrestrial involvement. It would provide a very plausible reason for using a false sky to hide that from the public, presumably to avoid a global panic...can you just imagine what would happen if people looked up and suddenly saw a fleet of alien ships up there? Pure, raw chaos.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:53 PM
a reply to: SlowNail

10% of me thinks this is crazy. The rest wants to know more. I've often thought the clouds appear artificial, but never entertained it further. I don't understand how you'd pull off a static sun, with so many eyes on the skies these days.

That is probably the most frustrating, baffling and infuriating thing about all of this for me personally...not everyone can see it. I could literally stand side by side with another person and point out every single thing I observe, and it would be a toss-up whether or not that person would be able to see the same thing. There are not words to describe how much it freaked me out that my housemate could not see the sun on 9 June, when others could see it and we photographed it. You cannot photograph imaginary objects, so it makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:05 PM

4 - published sun // moon rise // set times for given longitudes and latitudes are all correct

I can tell you, they are not. On 9 June, the sun was supposed to set at 8:35 pm EDT. It did not set at all that day (nor does it ever when the fake sky is present), but abruptly disappeared just before 8pm. It did not change position in the sky prior to vanishing, and it was far too high in the sky in the first place for the time of evening in which this occurred. The next time it's a fake sky day, I am going to try to film it. Usually it just sort of dissipates, as if someone with a giant pencil eraser is up there rubbing it away, but that process is not instantaneous, it's very gradual. It does not set. That day, it simply winked out like a light bulb and then immediately became nightfall. No gradual transition from dusk to dark whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:19 PM
My husband and I are in our 50's and only now for the first times do we see the contrails have a shadow. People on ATS say it is normal but we have never seen this before now. there are weird ones out there if people look it up. I don't care what causes it I never saw it before.

edit on 22-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:22 PM

as you can see - the angles of the moon above the horizon from observer one and 2 allow calculation of distance

now - look at the plane of alledged projection - it needs 2 diferent " fake moons " so that both obcservers view the moon at the correct angle

lastly - as demonstrated by the purple line - observer one would see observer 2s " fake moon " too - at the wrong angle

the converse is ommitted for clarity

there - does that make sense - if not why not ?

edit to add - obviously this can be repeated for every visible body at a given time - all of shich are at different distances - iie seeing the moon - jupiter and venus in proximity - both observers would have different declination values for each body

The sky is not fake all of the time, nor is it necessarily present for a full day, nor is it fake all over the planet every time. It's not like one constant projection that encapsulates the entire is changeable.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:30 PM
a reply to: Char-Lee

My husband and I are in our 50's and only now for the first times do we see the contrails have a shadow. People on ATS say it is normal but we have never seen this befor now.

I've never seen that before, the shadow, but there are always scores of trails in the sky after the fake sky is gone for the day. That's what made me start looking at a possible connection to chemtrails. Is that from today? It's wicked looking, for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
a reply to: warpig69

You are most welcome, and thank you for taking the time to read it. I am hoping that someone else will have additional info or footage (that would be awesome) of similar experiences and will be emboldened enough by this thread to share them with all of us.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:40 PM

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Char-Lee

My husband and I are in our 50's and only now for the first times do we see the contrails have a shadow. People on ATS say it is normal but we have never seen this befor now.

I've never seen that before, the shadow, but there are always scores of trails in the sky after the fake sky is gone for the day. That's what made me start looking at a possible connection to chemtrails. Is that from today? It's wicked looking, for sure.

No this is a year ago I think I shared it on a thread where people were asking because like me they had not seen this, some of their photos were against blue skies and looking up the shadow of the contrails were on the sky above it.

people said there is a layer of mist that it is showing against, I don't know this may be the right reason but still why so many people never saw this before.

One night a few years ago I went to get the mail in the evening, driving toward the West I saw something weird and orange, I needed to see what it was so I turned to find a view with no trees.
I went a mile down the road to an overpass that looked toward the beach, I am on the West Coast...the sun was so strange everyone was pulled over, it was a thin smile bright orange and so huge it was unbelieveable! We may see this on a South Pacific Island but not here and it was not even the right phase of the moon.

I tried to grab my camera and go back but my Husband didn't want to go and wanted me to stay..blaaah wish i would have just gone, still the weird horned moon was sitting right on the horizon so it may have been gone by then. Been here over 20 years and this was a weird weird thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
a reply to: tigertatzen

I can tell you, they are not. On 9 June, the sun was supposed to set at 8:35 pm EDT. It did not set at all that day (nor does it ever when the fake sky is present), but abruptly disappeared just before 8pm.

Is there anything to your west that might cause the Sun to appear to set a little early, like the Blue Ridge mountains?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:03 PM
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes even us humans are just projections of consciousness or we could programmed and not really as conscious as we think we are.

I would think more so that we are programmed with an ability to become aware as a test to see what the results might be if such a thing happens, would the system stay intact or would it crash and playing with the ideas and becoming aware on a larger scale and trying to manipulate the programming is what is disrupting the system and causes glitches in the matrix so to speak.

Ok, I think I can follow what you're saying. So if our entire planet and we are actually part of this theoretical VR program and are in fact just projections ourselves, who are the programmers? That is extremely disturbing to think about. And say it is as you described, that we are programmed to become aware of this, why wouldn't we also become aware that everything is fake; not just the sky, but every single person and thing in this world?

That would definitely be a reason why some of us can see things like the fake sky but others cannot, but the entire concept would be just about as horrifying as you can possibly get...the thought that we don't even actually exist, we've just been programmed to think we do. That we're just some kind of video game or experiment.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Is there anything to your west that might cause the Sun to appear to set a little early, like the Blue Ridge mountains?

The Blue Ridge mountains are something like a six hour drive from my current location. I'm not sure how close they would need to be in order to affect the view of the sunset but even if that were the case, the visual effect would just be as if the sun sets would not interfere with the Golden Hour, which is conspicuously not present during these episodes, (as it would ordinarily be and would last for a while after the sunset), because the sun does not actually set. It dissipates slowly but does not even approach the horizon, much less dip down into it.

Graves Mountain is about a half-hour away and it's pretty sizable but again, the sun goes nowhere near it. It just stays high in the sky and then fades out, as if it's being slowly erased. I've seen numerous normal sunsets here and it does appear to set rather rapidly compared to other areas, but it definitely is a real, bonafide sunset. The fake sun doesn't behave at all like it should, even considering the mountains to the west.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:44 PM
Ok here is what I am thinking...

It is the placebo effect. Those of us who notice oddities are part of the problem, but we are not the main one controlling a breakdown. Those who believe their reality is a stable predictable place keep it so...

The scientists now though have the means to "prove" to themselves the underlying laws of the universal is virtual, when they all conclude this we will not be the same maybe we will disappear...looking at the mathematics and finding the codes and the correction codes as they are doing could destroy the reality, so maybe it is weakening as they study it with the tools available today.

(maybe they know the sky is breaking and hide it with the trails)

It was suggested by Descartes that we are in a virtual reality all that time ago

Physical fundamentalists, however, must agree with René Descartes that the world we perceive through our senses could be an elaborate hoax. In the seventeenth century Descartes considered the possibility of an evil demon who created the illusion of an external reality by controlling all that we see and hear (and feel and smell and taste). In the twenty-first century, physical science itself, through the technology of virtual reality, will provide the means to create such illusions.

René Descartes (/ˈdeɪˌkɑrt/;[5] French: [ʁəne dekaʁt]; Latinized: Renatus Cartesius; adjectival form: "Cartesian";[6] 31 March 1596 – 11 February 1650) was a French philosopher, mathematician and scientist who spent most of his life in the Dutch Republic.
He has been dubbed the father of modern philosophy, and much subsequent Western philosophy is a response to his writings,[7][8] which are studied closely to this day. In particular, his Meditations on First Philosophy continues to be a standard text at most university philosophy departments. Descartes' influence in mathematics is equally apparent; the Cartesian coordinate system — allowing reference to a point in space as a set of numbers, and allowing algebraic equations to be expressed as geometric shapes in a two-dimensional coordinate system (and conversely, shapes to be described as equations) — was named after him. He is credited as the father of analytical geometry, the bridge between algebra and geometry, crucial to the discovery of infinitesimal calculus and analysis. Descartes was also one of the key figures in the scientific revolution and has been described as an example of genius.

So the placebo effect, some people given a pill for their high blood pressure don't believe the drug will help so neither the sugar not the drug will work, some do, it won't matter if it IS the drug or the sugar pill it will work.

Our reality needs our continued belief and disbelief, we need to stop examining it to make it whole, but it is to late unless we can turn back time.

OR there is the hope that when we learn it is all unreal we can exploit it and use it as we please, reality can become wherever we want it to be, if the creator of it left that option open to us in the laws.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>