It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Really Awake? Or Are You Just Another Sheeple Conspiracy Theorist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think we need to concentrate on the out of place artifacts more.

I also think people like David Ick have some sort of agenda other than what they are peddling. If even a miniscule amount of anything he says is remotely true, "they" wouldn't be letting him say a word.

I do think something extremely sinister and dark is going on, but we don't have a clue. It's nothing that is being talked to death on the internet.

I can't elaborate because it is just a feeling.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Chill pill? I'm very chill, are you?

Here we have the OP talking about topics that have already been discussed on ATS yet accuses ATS of not discussing/researching them. It's that simple. I'm not offended, just merely pointing out the very obvious.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Well spoken!

Jones, Icke and Ventura are just more of the same - entities that are endorsed by the mainstream to herd people mentally even when they believe they are rebelling.

We have the power to completely ignore all the head games of the establishment. It is harder and perhaps lonelier to live this way, but then if you want to run like a wold horse across natural plains instead of having some fat bastard keep you in the same old tiny field for the rest of your days, get on your back, whip you and spur you to do his bidding - well that's up to the individual!

edit on 20-6-2015 by Revolution9 because: phrasing.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm chill too, but the title of the thread clearly was baiting posters into a response like swills. I thought he was actually making a good point towards the op and his inflammatory thread title.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Are you saying OP is looking for trouble?
If that's the case...I must be wrong for NOT assuming OP was a trouble maker.
I'm so sorry. I'm wrong a lot.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not saying you are wrong, just that some posters may feel like they were being challenged, not really a big deal either way.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Also, I suggest when you google "David Kelly Iraq" also add the words Alex Jones or Infowars...

They've discussed that conspiracy theory plenty of times...

According to you that must mean it's BS?!?

And just about everything else mentioned. Jeez, it's bad enough delving into the quagmire of conspiracy as it is, without someone telling us to look at the conspiracies we have been looking at, because we haven't been looking at them!!
Well, Flock me all you Sheeple

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well I guess I just want to "merely point out", that not for one minute did I think of thinking that OP woke up this fine day lookn to start some dookie.
I also want to "merely point out", that someone actually WAS "offended" since they chose to speak up in that manner.

I do see what your sayn/typn. I appreciate the confirmation....knowingly or unknowingly.
|
|
V

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Besides doing a Google search of these topics, have you done an ATS search of them because if you did you will see 10 pages of David Kelly Iraq alone. How about that half pint shuttle you forgot to name, is the Boeing X-37? If so, an ATS search will yield another 10 pages on it. As far as artifacts and ancient history, ATS does indeed discuss such things, even I made a thread about it years ago. International banks doing illegal acts? Again, do an ATS search and see what pops up.

Point is, you haven't done a search right here on ATS yet accuse us of being sheeple. Why is that? Is it because we aren't discussing conspiracies that you want discussed when you want it discussed?

Exactly. This site should be viewed more of an archive to be added to, we don't need to keep repeating the same things like some imageboards do. There isn't enough time left for all of that

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n
I get the feeling now, that it's not ok to keep issues fresh on people's mind.
I'm sorry, but the way I see it...everybody is wired differently. So what....he/she didn't search before hand. Maybe it's good things are brought up several times. People and opinions change all the time as well as information. Maybe, someone's thought process has changed between then and now. Maybe someone will point a finger at some of yall....because you commented then and now and there like, "Man....this person commented there and now here!!! What's his/her deal? Geez."

edit on R2015am20C2015000000Sat, 20 Jun 2015 09:29:26 -070026America/Phoenix by RoadCourse because: because I'm wrong a lot.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I apologize I didn't mean to come off as ignorant. I understand what you're saying, but like I said, there isn't much time left to discuss old hat

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n
Is there enough time to smile and get along, show some love and respect?

I don't need an answer....more rhetorical of course.
Thankyou for your input kind sir/ma'am.
Seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is a bit of discussion on David Kelly and the space plane, but my point is that neither of these very relevant topics have ever really take hold with mainstream conspiracy theorists, who tend to overlook the real stuff for the fake "moon landing" crap and all that.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse

Are you saying OP is looking for trouble?
If that's the case...I must be wrong for NOT assuming OP was a trouble maker.
I'm so sorry. I'm wrong a lot.

Thank you for NOT assuming I'm a trouble maker. Not looking for trouble, just pointing out that many of the sheeple on here think they're awake but are really just part of another flock.

To be TRULY awake, you really have to come up with some of your own ideas, and post new threads occasionally, put yourself out there.

No matter if people disagree or agree with you, and no matter the ridicule that some people throw at you just because they're trolls.

As far as basis for my claims, simply google Dominique Strauss Kahn and look at when the Greek bailout first happened, it was the exact weekend he went to jail. It was a super unusual weekend meeting that was called at the last minute that absolutely had to be voted on while he was in jail. The maid involved later claimed that men in suits were in the hotel looking for anyone who they could pay to make the charges to police, and that she was paid to make a false claim.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout
I think we need to concentrate on the out of place artifacts more.

I also think people like David Ick have some sort of agenda other than what they are peddling. If even a miniscule amount of anything he says is remotely true, "they" wouldn't be letting him say a word.

I do think something extremely sinister and dark is going on, but we don't have a clue. It's nothing that is being talked to death on the internet.

I can't elaborate because it is just a feeling.

Why not concentrate on out of place artifacts? None of them have ever been explained (especially nails made out of exotic alloys hundreds of milions or billions of years old. There is plenty of evidence that we're not the first civilization to arise on Planet Earth, and there is also a lot that doesn't even fit the modern day accepted timeline that we still lived in caves up to about 5,000 bc. There are cities dating back to before the end of the last Ice Age, and temples have been found dating older than that.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Dont touch my Movies!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is gonna be an amazing thread!

Im gonna debunk one of the claims so it doesnt go to far, the million of year old alloy is a hoax. Now continue, im not gonna help you over the wall, you climb by yourself. Youll fall if someone helps you

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Cite your sources, so we can awaken like you have.

Otherwise I'll just say you're part of the flock that doesn't believe the real conspiracy theories because when they are discussed by msm/Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura it's always done in a manor that makes them sound like a lie.

That's your flock until you tell us where your sources get their information.

Any of the things I discuss in my OP can be confirmed with simple Google searches.

If you see stuff on the news that doesn't seem to make sense, or you read an article that's buried off the main page of news websites about unusual stuff (suicides, deaths of CEOs that should be more high profile than they are), stories that are barely covered by the news but seem that they should be much higher profile (like the mysterious disappearances of dozens of native women in northern British Columbia), dig a little bit more behind the story and there's probably something that doesn't make sense.

If it doesn't make sense, and is barely being reported, then there's likely something nefarious going on behind the scenes.

The conspiracy theorist should NEVER be reading the news stories on the front pages. Dig down to the stories in the individual sections or right near the bottom in the links on the main pages of websites, that's where the really weird, interesting stuff will be buried.

Also, if you see the media covering a story endlessly and you're not sure why they're trying to get everyone's attention onto a subject that makes no sense (like the kid caught in the balloon that wasn't even in there in the end after they covered in for HOURS), then look elsewhere, there's probably something else going on that they should be telling you about but they're distracting the masses from seeing what's really going on. There will be some news story about a bill being passed in the Senate or Obama, Harper, Cameron, Putin or Merkel signing some new law that gets buried in the back pages but is actually really important.

Read news sources that aren't just US based. CBC. BBC. Russia Today, Der Spiegel, La Monde English, etc etc all give you a good world view. Al Jazeera is a good news site, reports on lots of stuff that barely gets mentioned in the USA.

Ignore all the celebrity gossip, and stories on Kardashians and who "Blew up the internet", whether the dress is blue or black, or if that cat is going up or down the stairs. They're almost all designed to distract from something else that's going on that should be getting much more coverage than it really is.

While we all wondered what color that dress was, that secret space plane launched on another top secret mission, and not one news network covered it.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean it wasn't talked about. They announced a couple of experiments they were doing, and the launch date two months prior to liftoff.

And it doesn't belong to NASA, it belongs to the Air Force. They're doing experiments with NASA, but it's a USAF craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join