It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Are You Really Awake? Or Are You Just Another Sheeple Conspiracy Theorist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:38 PM
a reply to: Hidinout

David Icke built a Sci-fi industry on his soul searching.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:03 PM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:36 PM
I'd like to think that I am , certainly a lot more than the sheeple I see around here, that's for sure.

Also , except for one or two guys I personally know , no one EVER talks about conspiracies/world affairs.. They Just Don't Care !

But how can I measure the level of my own awakening ?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
a reply to: babybunnies

Why bother invading a country if you can force a financial collapse and then just walk in and take over?

By the time any actual invasion begins, its clear they won't just submit.

Thats why their particular county is being blown up and their people murdered wholesale.

I notice you left out the conspiracy of how children are raised to be nationalistic, "patriotic", flag worshiping, consuming, tax paying, ignorant, go bots.
edit on 20-6-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:03 PM

People like to talk about mainstream conspiracies because the real ones are really taking place in fields that very few people really understand enough to even realize there are conspiracies happening.

Yup! S+F

If you're focusing on conspiracies projected by the mainstream (like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura etc), you're likely falling for fake conspiracies and completely ignoring real ones.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM

You know, some of the most prolific "sheeple" are the self proclaimed "awakened" crowd. Not trying to criticize here, but spewing memorized formulaic responses to issues, or shouting false flag and other nonsense at every turn and event is absurd.

Those who know dont know they know. Those that dont know think they know, but dont.

How about people think for themselves beyond looking for groups to tell them what that is.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:02 PM

Touching, swallowing, and regurgitating disinformation kills......your credibility and ours.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:08 PM
I'm half awake-half asleep. Does that excuse my ignorance, or do I have to be fully "awake" for that to be okay?

So cliche.

For whatever we could know, there's so much more which no man could possibly know all to himself.

I guess you got buttsore from the last thread you authored so felt a need to shout out how most of us are ignorant on this site?

Well I do agree. Self-assured know it alls. It's fun to make fun of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
a reply to: tadaman

Those who know dont know they know. Those that don't know think they know, but dont.

So nobody knows… (?)

The biggest conspiracy is we are taught from birth, not to question what we are told.

Then there are no conspiracies to know about.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:12 PM
Conspiracies come in all shapes and sizes...unlike Starbursts.

Conspiracies and Starbursts have nothing in common... or do they?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:32 PM

aren't they all inevitably linked together at some point? like a giant wagon wheel with the world government/bankers in the middle?
In my opinion everything is an illusion nothing is what it seems and that is the biggest conspiracy of all.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:38 PM

Well 9/11 was inside job

Chemtrails are real

USA is conquering the world in slow motion

What's your point, all these things are real

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:11 PM
I stumbled onto this idea last week:

Mainstream science, a conspiracy? Heh.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
I think I am not enough awake. Still so much to see, so much to read..

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:38 PM
Been thinking the same things.
Anything that you see or hear from MSM is designed for you to see or hear it.

It's like all of the fake consiracy drama created and presented in the MSM about if OBL was buried at sea or not etc. All designed to hammer in the "fact" once again that the Taliban caused this, etc.

Anything you read or hear on the news has been put together with a lot of money spent on trying to get you to hear it.

Best thread in a while.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:39 PM
the OP is the real sheeple, lol. a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

alex jones may not be a very reliable source, but to be truly awake, you must look at all the info sources, and investigate the possibilities urself. to ignore some sources and toss away others indicates ur the sheeple.

the maul of truth hath droppeth, and im backquiet.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:39 PM

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Cite your sources, so we can awaken like you have.

Otherwise I'll just say you're part of the flock that doesn't believe the real conspiracy theories because when they are discussed by msm/Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura it's always done in a manor that makes them sound like a lie.

That's your flock until you tell us where your sources get their information.

What a lame post.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:42 PM
Being awake is too much of a pain in the ass, and way too stressful. # it, it's saturday night, and it's alcohol oclock lol. Time to stop thinking for a change.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
I gave you a star for all the effort that you put into this, however....this site is full of all of those topics you spoke of. Most have seen them.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:02 PM
I would never claim to be more "awake" than anyone else to begin with.

All of us - no matter how hard some try not to be, or how stridently they may claim otherwise - are to varying degrees deluded by the vagaries of cognitive dissonance, bias, and subjectivity. The ego and its progeny, pride, will rail against this notion as it threatens one's sense of self-determination, but it remains - in my experience and opinion at least - universally true, to however small or great a magnitude may be the case depending upon the individual in question.

Am I any more awake than anyone else? No. Do I claim to be "awake" at all for that matter? No. If anything, I regard myself increasingly as being in a dream, at least on a conceptual level.

If I were "awake," would I want to lord it over others or use it to stoke my own ego anyway? No. Elitism is not my chosen path, and would be tragically ironic given some of the hypotheses people who claim to be "awake" hold about "the elite."

edit on 6/20/2015 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>