It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Really Awake? Or Are You Just Another Sheeple Conspiracy Theorist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If you're focusing on conspiracies projected by the mainstream (like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura etc), you're likely falling for fake conspiracies and completely ignoring real ones.

You'll claim to be "awake", but in reality, your conspiracy theory views are very likely being driven by the mainstream and you probably don't even realize that you're not truly awake, you're just part of a different flock of sheeple following different mainstream ideas.

I'll get you started on a couple you've probably never heard of. Research keywords "DAVID KELLY IRAQ" and your mind will be blown by one of the biggest cover ups very few people are aware of or even discuss.

How about that mysterious half sized space shuttle that NASA ADMIT they have in orbit, but no one ever seems to discuss on most conspiracy sites, despite NASA admitting that it's up to something "top secret".

How about the MASSIVE cover up of artifacts that don't fit the accepted human time line that's going on in the archaeology world? Rarely discussed on conspiracy sites.

How about the globalization and massive conglomertization (to coin a phrase) of corporations, that seems to be continuing almost unabated despite clear anti monopoly laws? Again, almost never discussed.

How about International banks colluding with each other to manipulate stock markets and currencies? Why have so many bankers in high powered positions been found dead in mysterious circumstances lately?

Do some research into Dominique Strauss Kahn, and why he was railroaded with ridiculous sex charges right when he was trying to rally European banks NOT to lend more money to Greece back in 2008? He was the lone wolf on the IMF who said Greece couldn't afford the loans, and was conveniently in jail on (later found completely unfounded) sex crime charges when they took the vote that needed to be unanimous, that gave Greece more money that they couldn't afford, that has put them in the precarious position they're in now.

Why bother invading a country if you can force a financial collapse and then just walk in and take over?

How about Gerrymandering of political districts to ensure the right candidate is elected? It's the biggest fraud in history and barely discussed. They used to do it in England in the 18th / 19th Century- it was called "Rotten Boroughs" and was completely unacceptable by the early 20th Century, but seems completely acceptable in today's America "the greatest democracy on Earth" (Don't make me laugh)

And in regards to the NWO, ignore what the mainstream media and mainstream conspiracy theorists talk about, they're a distraction from the truth. If a conspiracy theory is being discussed in MSM, or on mainstream conspiracy sites, it's probably false.

TRUE conspiracies NEVER get discussed in the mainstream. If you really want to see who's running things behind the scenes, look at the 1% of the 1% (the 0.01%) of Americans, and find out who you've never heard of. Those are likely the true puppet masters. The likes of Sheldon Adelson and Koch Brothers are the well-managed public distraction from what's really going on in private.

True conspiracy theorists find their OWN conspiracy theories, and only really pay scant attention to the ones in mainstream conspiracy discussions. If you really think you're awake, make sure you're not just joining a different flock.

People like to talk about mainstream conspiracies because the real ones are really taking place in fields that very few people really understand enough to even realize there are conspiracies happening.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
A conspiracy within a conspiracy

Conspiraception

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 6/20/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Oh most certainly awake awake lol
Let's not forget the right hounerable robin Cook MP

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Cite your sources, so we can awaken like you have.

Otherwise I'll just say you're part of the flock that doesn't believe the real conspiracy theories because when they are discussed by msm/Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura it's always done in a manor that makes them sound like a lie.

That's your flock until you tell us where your sources get their information.
edit on 20-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Great thread OP, you bring up a good point. I do think the mainstream conspiracy theorists at least open up people's eyes to some of the happenings that the general population are unaware of, but again, as you said a lot of this is misinformation (leading people down the wrong "rabbit hole") or simply inaccurate.

I'm going to look into the topics you've discussed, thank you for sharing this with us- keep on fighting the good fight

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Alex Jones says way too much and Jesse Ventura says way too little imo .But they do raise some legitimate points and probably are a must like William Cooper in the trail down the rabbit hole . I very seldom listen to them anymore . your mention of Dominique Strauss Kahn is a very very good point . He is a good example of someone being thrown under the bus if there ever was one .
edit on 20-6-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Also, I suggest when you google "David Kelly Iraq" also add the words Alex Jones or Infowars...

They've discussed that conspiracy theory plenty of times...

According to you that must mean it's BS?!?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I enjoy looking at out of place artifacts from different times.

I also look at the evidence that the world we are living in is a kind of simulation.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nothing to add really, sorry.
Just wanted to say, cool and interesting topic. And thanks for some new things to look up while I 'ain't' doin' sh!# or takin' a sh!#.
Seriously.

So good, I'ma gonna take that star off that one dudes face and give it to ya.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I will comment on one aspect of what you just said..
One member in particular really went all out in my mind for pieces of history that are.... "wait what happened?"
Things that seem out of place. Are out of time? You know, weirdness..

SublimeCraft is the member's name.

Earths Unsolved X-Files (Part 1 of 6)

That title is edited slightly so that you see all 6 threads.. Loads of information and links, and pictures..

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Ok I hope I linked all of that correctly.
Enjoy if you havn't seen these yet.
edit on 20-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I agree with you, also some of the people that are "awake" need to go back to sleep (Facebook)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Umm most of what you said is old hat on ATS.

So your non mainstream conspiracies are pretty mainstream.

I agree with you though. Most of the conspiracies that are mainstream are covering for the real.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Besides doing a Google search of these topics, have you done an ATS search of them because if you did you will see 10 pages of David Kelly Iraq alone. How about that half pint shuttle you forgot to name, is the Boeing X-37? If so, an ATS search will yield another 10 pages on it. As far as artifacts and ancient history, ATS does indeed discuss such things, even I made a thread about it years ago. International banks doing illegal acts? Again, do an ATS search and see what pops up.

Point is, you haven't done a search right here on ATS yet accuse us of being sheeple. Why is that? Is it because we aren't discussing conspiracies that you want discussed when you want it discussed?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lets not forget all the time travel insiders say various governments may have access to. . . .

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
holographic disclosure-closest to the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I'll admit it, I'm fully distracted by this site and other ponderances around the world. I think I was slightly awake when I first joined but I've slipped back into the world of doistractiins.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Here's another one for you... We all know about agenda 21 and we see how the treaties get pushed in place by the UN and all of their bought and paid for politicians, but that is their top down approach. The bottom up is more insidious, they use an NGO called ECLEI to manipulate municipalities by generating bylaws. The politicians then divert money from different federal programs to force compliance using bribery or extortion.

If you're in the "know" you can easily see that new bylaws and unsustainable sustainability garbage gets pushed through in all municipalities at virtually the same time. In our case in Ontario, that is because the municipalities which are controlled by the AMO get their marching orders from ECLEi.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/20.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I agree with your last paragraph. We know very little about the REAL conspiracies going on... If information about them can be researched on the Internet, they're likely not true or considered lightweight or a good distraction by the PTB. We'll never have access to the majority of them.

As an aside, I always shake my head when someone claims to be "awake" or "awakened". NONE of us can make that claim, IMO. We're all on the same boat.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Wow.
Did you do a search on "Chill Pills"?
Maybe gather information on that....before you take one.
He/She used the word "likely".
Don't be so easily "offended".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join