It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summer Solstice and Charleston Church Sacrifice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Now... I know this is quick so save it, I'm still not posting this as fast as the gun grabbers are already all over the MSM grabbing guns.

Ok, so I am not 100% commit on this but its a mere observation at this point. We are within the orb of the summer solstice and there are a lot of interesting things to know about the church and the pastor (senator) involved. Let me give you some background info...

The Atlantic

So theres some interesting civil rights history with the church including the fact that the Senator was a staunch supporter for police accountability and was involved in getting body cams on the police....

The targeting of Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal is particularly significant given its history and symbolism. One of the people killed was Clementa Pinckney, a South Carolina state senator and Methodist pastor at the church, and the youngest African African ever elected to South Carolina’s legislature. In a 2013 lecture posted on YouTube, Pinckney spoke about Emanuel A.M.E.’s significance to Charleston and the nation.

Now... the church has even more history involved in the civil rights movement, its very symbolic to the movement.

Emanuel A.M.E. is the oldest black church south of Baltimore, and one of the most storied black congregations in the United States. Its history is deeply intertwined with the history of African American life in Charleston. Among the congregation’s founders was Denmark Vesey, a former slave who was executed in 1822 for attempting to organize a massive slave revolt in antebellum South Carolina.

So anyway.. like i said im not completely commit on this idea but definitely interested in seeing what others think.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What the heck is the "orb" of the summer solstice and how is it quantified?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Not to mention its Memphis. Did already think its not as the story goes, no matter what his roommate says now. However, Memphis?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Charleston is on the 33rd N parallel fwiw.
First shots of the Civil War and first state to secede the Union.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yeah, not to sure about the solstice orb thing, but the rest sounds very suspicious....especially the death of the senator. I wonder if this was some sort of political retaliation for attempting to hold law enforcement to a level of transparency.

I really hope this doesn't become a Helter Skelter.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The orb is a 4 day window on each side of the cosmic calender in which the energy of the event is still active.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Charleston is on the 33rd N parallel fwiw.
First shots of the Civil War and first state to secede the Union.

Yeah very interesting isnt it

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That is exactly what i was thinking, charlie was right, its already here!its all part of the plan.
edit on 18-6-2015 by eli27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The orb is a 4 day window on each side of the cosmic calender in which the energy of the event is still active.

I was on the fence with this one. Now I know it's nonsense. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
yes....we spiritual warriors are doing dates.....first of the year is the most serious....of them all.

edit on 18-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

How could you be on the fence if you dont understand astrology and ritual

just saying

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

so the " orb " is just clutching straws

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Since you have no idea what your talking about feel free to do a little research...

Wiki

In astrology, the orb is how much an angle made by two points differs from the exactness of an aspect. A trine, for instance, is 120 degrees. If two points were 123 degrees apart, they would be said to be in a trine with an orb of 3 degrees. It is generally held in astrological delineation that the larger the orb, the less powerful the aspect's effect is.

In fact.. feel free to do more research!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

any actuall evidence for the validity of these claims

" backing up " your origional claim with more word salad claiming astrology is true is just waffle

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Your completely ignorant of the subject matter and for that i forgive your insolence.
edit on 6/19/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
OP, I have read and re-read your post. I have even done some quick reading on this concept of "orb,"--something about angular distance between planets? Yet I still have negative idea what it is exactly you are attempting to theorize. First of all, before incorporating a pseudoscience into your theory, you may want to provide some evidence that this pseudoscience is valid. And for the record, the usage of "pseudoscience" to describe astrology is straight from wikipedia. Second, all I see in your post are copy-and-pasted facts about this case and about the history of the church involved--however these facts are widely known already. I cannot decipher anything contained in your post that resembles an original idea or novel hypothesis. Perhaps I am missing something. Would you care to clear up some of these discrepancies for me?
edit on 19-6-2015 by kayej1188 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

You dont know anything about ritual and astrology thats your problem. this clearly isnt the topic for you.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I'd just like to point out your hostility and your way of dealing with rejection/opposition. Here are the responses you've made so far in this thread:

"How could you be on the fence if you dont understand astrology and ritual just saying"
"Since you have no idea what your talking about feel free to do a little research... "
"Your completely ignorant of the subject matter and for that i forgive your insolence."
"You dont know anything about ritual and astrology thats your problem. this clearly isnt the topic for you."

By the way, here is another one of your comments, which I have questions about, and leads me to believe that you, my friend, do not know anything of which you speak:
"The orb is a 4 day window on each side of the cosmic calender in which the energy of the event is still active."

Now, although I was not familiar with this term until just a moment ago, it seems as though your definition of "orb" is completely off-base and inconsistent with every other definition I'm seeing, including the one you copied and pasted from wikipedia, which is as follows: In astrology, the orb is how much an angle made by two points differs from the exactness of an aspect. A trine, for instance, is 120 degrees. If two points were 123 degrees apart, they would be said to be in a trine with an orb of 3 degrees. It is generally held in astrological delineation that the larger the orb, the less powerful the aspect's effect is.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

You dont know anything about the topic.

the orb is a well known concept in astrology.

Satanic and sacrificial ritual are well known concepts within the conspiracy community.

Please move along to a thread topic you may actually be interested in.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Look, nobody is saying astrology is "true" or somehow impacts anything.

However, a great many people understand that The Powers That Be seem to put quite a lot of stock in the shiz, and therefore sync actions up to calendar events to satisfy their supernatural belief system.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join