It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summer Solstice and Charleston Church Sacrifice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pilgrimOmega
Look, nobody is saying astrology is "true" or somehow impacts anything.

However, a great many people understand that The Powers That Be seem to put quite a lot of stock in the shiz, and therefore sync actions up to calendar events to satisfy their supernatural belief system.

Exactly. there are no coincidences.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The solstice comes on June 21, 2015 at 16:38 UTC. For North American time zones, that places the solstice at 12:38 p.m. EDT, 11:38 a.m. CDT, 10:38 a.m. MDT and 9:38 a.m. PDT.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I agree the solstice is on the 21st.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

there are no coincidences.

Actually, there are.

Unless you think that by getting into the shower it causes my phone to ring. That happens sometimes. Annoying. Coincidence? I think so.

edit on 6/20/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The orb is a 4 day window on each side of the cosmic calender in which the energy of the event is still active.

What energy would that be?

The energy of days ceasing to become longer (or shorter, depending on your hemispheric point of view)? That energy goes on until the next solstice. Every day after the summer solstice the days get a bit shorter (in the northern hemisphere). Unless you're into agriculture, that doesn't really mean a whole lot.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

there are no coincidences.

Actually, there are.

Unless you think that by getting into the shower it causes my phone to ring. That happens sometimes. Annoying. Coincidence? I think so.

Context, Bucko. Once again, for the impaired:

"Look, nobody is saying astrology is "true" or somehow impacts anything.

However, a great many people understand that The Powers That Be seem to put quite a lot of stock in the shiz, and therefore sync actions up to calendar events to satisfy their supernatural belief system."

Get it? We aren't saying there is magic. We are saying crazy people in power believe in this magic system and schedule events of import to their supernatural belief system to satisfy their faith.

That's why they sought power in the first place, they thought they were some kind of chosen one.

Reagan had a psychic in the White House regularly. Anybody calling the Psychic Hotline shouldn't be the leader of the most powerful country in the world.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Get it? We aren't saying there is magic.
Actually, the OP said something different. The OP is the one talking about the energy of the orb.

We are saying crazy people in power believe in this magic system and schedule events of import to their supernatural belief system to satisfy their faith.

You're saying that the murderer was "in power?"

Reagan had a psychic in the White House regularly.
Astrologer, not psychic. And that would be his wife, not Reagan.
www.people.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Get it? We aren't saying there is magic

Actually, the OP said something different. The OP is the one talking about the energy of the orb..

Duuuuur. Yeah. He's talking about the dates and the things that these people feel are important and what they say happens.... fuggg why bother, you are too obtuse.

edit on 20-6-2015 by pilgrimOmega because: i derped

edit on 20-6-2015 by pilgrimOmega because: again a derp

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ad hominem attack.
Good approach.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Don't get into a circular logic debate with phage.

They are trying to debate on weather or not astrology is real or not which isn't the point of the thread if they want to try and debate the science behind astrology then they can do that in a thread that has the purpose of that.

This thread is about sacrifice and solstice of which I do not participate in noe do I believe in.

This is a well known topic but many of the people who understand these things haven't been posting as much over the years due to the ignorance of many posters.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

They are trying to debate on weather or not astrology is real or not which isn't the point of the thread if they want to try and debate the science behind astrology then they can do that in a thread that has the purpose of that.

Astrology is real. There are plenty of astrologers around. Is what they talk about valid? That's a matter of belief because there is no science behind it.

This thread is about sacrifice and solstice of which I do not participate in noe do I believe in.

You don't believe in the solstice? Hard not to. It's a pretty simple and real concept. But if you don't believe in it, what was that you were saying about the energy of the orb?

edit on 6/19/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

In this instance, it doesn't matter if astrology has any validity or not -- what matters is that people believe in it, and perhaps it may have played a role by someone in a conspiracy. People believe odd things, and will go to extremes because of their beliefs. Please, lets try and keep this civil.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

and perhaps it may have played a role by someone in a conspiracy.
Yeah, well. Perhaps is a big word.
Isn't it? Covers a lot of ground, doesn't it?

Perhaps it was the act of a demented and hateful individual. If it makes one feel better to think otherwise, so be it.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

People don't want to believe the world is run by wicked people.
I know this is true because it shouldn't take the revelation of
a conspiracy to prove it to them. I see it perfectly in everything
they do and so do many others.

Just when you think the young adult white male hateful demented shooter
rendition had been way over done?

A coincidence is running into a person you went to school with when
you're vacationing in France. The Hinkley's having ties to the Bush
family? Is not.

edit on Ram62015v51201500000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

from what I am reading about just what transpired... the Summer Solstice had diddly-squat to do with the carnage...

the perp. admitted he had to reach deep into his own twisted psyche to commit the methodical murders after getting along with the prayer meeting assembly of people and having a momentary lapse of commitment to kill...
Roof admitted he almost lost his resolve because of the way the church goers treated him kindly and with compassion, understanding...

but hate prevailed---- the perp wanted the present 'time' to revert to the way things were before the the 1960s Civil Rights era...and that was his singular goal.... stacking bodies in some ritual about some Summer Solstice sacrifice ritual was not ever a notion in his mind, he was not that sophisticated nor complicated as psychological investigation will reveal

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ad hominem attack.
Good approach.

If you understood the purpose of the discussion you could actually participate. Your obtuse moronathon is tiring.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Yeah, not to sure about the solstice orb thing, but the rest sounds very suspicious....especially the death of the senator. I wonder if this was some sort of political retaliation for attempting to hold law enforcement to a level of transparency.

We would have to establish some other facts to show that. However the call for accountability and body cams is everywhere now.

My thoughts on the interesting possibilities in this case.......if we cant demonstrate that the shooter belonged to some holdout racist group ect...Don't count out the possibilities that this kid was driven by demonic forces that understood the ramification and questionable coincidence. Don't really want to get into a discussion about that but there are many folks that believe these things to be real and possible.

Just saying when all the facts pile up it really does look like some intelligence was at work here, to much to be coincidence. I even know a guy, well know and very influential, not even a liberal, say that something isn't right about this. Facts wise that is.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You should've kept out the ritual stuff as allot of people don't have very open minds to even think about it, and left it at the senator being a staunch supporter of police accountability and body cams.

I'm glad you brought up the ritual aspect regardless, as nearly the same time the Olympic Torch was being lit James Holmes shot up the movie theater.

Things that make you "hmmmm."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join