It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I provided proof, yet you ignored my posts.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yep your right just checked again and its gone back upto 80.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well it was a white kid shooting black people in an African church. The kid seems to have an interest in apartheid Africa. Not making a massive leap in judgement to think this may have been racially motivated.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Yeah, how strange would it be for our government to leverage a tragedy for political gain? That would just be unheard of.

This jumping on everything as a conspiracy is making legitimate conspiracy investigators look like loons.

At least get some real facts together to have a solid base to build your theories on.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
On the same page, an ignorant people will always exist. He killed people, killing people I hate full, and he just got a national platform for his poisonous ideas to be broadcast. He does not deserve that nor does our society. He killed people and he will go to prison and his peers will punish him I promise you that. But the more we talk of this poisonous ignorance the more it will feed BOTH sides, including more ignorant bigotry. And while this case could have been racially motivated, before the information makes that fact notice how so many were so quick to make the connection which in my mind is no better. Racism is treating a different race differently.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

Wow.

They just circumvent until they get their way.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo
Mod note:
Just wanted to let you know I've updated your thread title to show the now-confirmed figure of 9 dead, versus the original reports of 8.

Thank you for getting this info out to ATS members so quickly.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Well it was a white kid shooting black people in an African church. The kid seems to have an interest in apartheid Africa. Not making a massive leap in judgement to think this may have been racially motivated.

not to mention the statement he reportedly made to a person in the church....

“I have to do it,” the gunman was quoted as saying. “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Looks like spiritual forces are at work battling right and left.
The fact that jenner decided to stay right and made a big media splash then the left made news with the dolezar wigger media splash then the right tries to step in and sway the coarse of events with this shooting.

Of coarse none of this was in the mind of these people and all have reasons for their actions that is not connected to the spiritual but we all seem to be used much. So right or left which do you want to go.

Perhaps at some point we can get a grip on the spiritual forces and horrific events like this can be history and not part of our actions tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't have a theory and I haven't suggested a conspiracy. Please let me know specifically what you are speaking of.

I am posing questions to a forum asking for opinions, as in gathering information. In my experience, that is THE best way to explore any topic. It's great for gathering facts, sharing info available regarding background, utilizing the knowledge and experience of others, etc.

I have simply pointed out 2 things that do not add up, and as something is unfolding it is the best time to do so.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

For clarification, a 21 year old is a man and not a "kid". Lets stop referring to this suspect as a kid shall we? He may not be mentally an adult, but then so are many folks from 30 to 80....and we don't call them "kids" do we?

Use of the term kid puts an emotional link to his actions that lend itself to forgiving and pushing it off as something a kid would do. I just want to not propagate the whole "kid" reference here....please.

He was an adult male, and obviously had mental problems before this all began. Since nobody that kills another human (that is not in self-defense) has 100% of their faculties IMO.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

So, the guy has been arrested for at least an hour now, and his facebook friends just jumped up again. It's at 81.

He has quite a few black friends according to his page.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: restless genius

So, the guy has been arrested for at least an hour now, and his facebook friends just jumped up again. It's at 81.

He has quite a few black friends according to his page.

That is not his page....his real page was taken down.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Very strange indeed, who is accepting the friend requests?

That is the question?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe your right, I did see another member say they saw another page of his that was then taken down.

So what sicko made the new profile then.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This guy was crazy...it was not simply a hate crime or because he was racist. HE WAS CRAZY...you have to be crazy to walk into a church and not only shoot a ton of people but to also let one go. If he was racist, he would have killed them all I would think. He would not want on person to get away.

The MSM is going to use this as a way to flame the fire of racial tensions in the US and it is really going to be bad folks. The president is already talking about how easy it was to get the gun. How this happens to often.

This is a sad, sad incident but folks, please do not let race or gun control enter the conversation. If anything, if just one of the congregation was carrying this could be a different outcome. Many synagogues have guards just for this reason.

Crazy people will always find a way to get a gun but if you take them away from the innocent you simply create a country of more victims.

I pray that all of the families find peace in the coming days...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
And as usual you guys will bury your heads in the sand and deny that the US has a massive gun problme.

Very sad.

Problem is not one of those poor victims was carrying because a church is supposed to be a safe haven. If someone had a CCW permit, they could've have nipped the situation in the bud before nine people were shot and killed. Yes, that is a massive gun problem where only the crazies are the ones shooting people.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you look at the screencap I posted earlier, the photo on the page is from last May so it is his page:

The fake page is the one that was taken down.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't think it is a fake, the account profile pic was changed on 21st May this year...it certainly isn't a new account...

Anyway, guess I can't be his friend
(I clicked add for giggles, just to see if someone was accepting...how many people must have added him??!!)

edit on 18/6/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: restless genius

Very strange indeed, who is accepting the friend requests?

That is the question?

He could have sent out friend requests at an earlier date, and the people are just accepting them now. Maybe because his name is all over the news people are looking at their friend request list and realizing he is on it. I'm not sure why people would accept after knowing all this... but who knows!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join