It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Dylann STORM Roof....Has sort of a neo Nazi ring to it as in Storm Front. I wonder who his parents are?

Adolph & Eva Roof.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
m.live5news.com...
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
Police are searching for the suspect, who is described as a white male, 21 years old, slender/small build, grey sweat shirt, blue jeans and clean shaven. The suspect is considered armed and dangerous.

twitter.com...
@FBI confirms that Dylann Roof, 21, of Columbia area is suspect in #CharlestonShooting

It's simply UNCANNY how they knew his age even before they knew his identity.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
His FACEBOOK is so Sterile there he stands with a crusty.
If he is South African I do have suspicions.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

"Journalism" has become a business. Networks are competing for market share and the advertising dollars. It's capitalism and the Media gives the people what they want.
a reply to: olaru12

Was there any doubt?

There have been stories of the victims of families being notified of their families members deaths through the news. A few months ago a house two doors down caught fire and a news crew tailed the fire engines to scene. Another news crew showed up after the fire was extinguished and they didn't even pull out the camera because the 'action' was over.

The next day, there was 'exclusive' footage. They were proud of being the first on the scene to see a families house burnt to ashes.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Looks like he's been caught

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on CDT10America/Chicago102015201561820152015-06-18T10:28:01-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dylann Storm Roof has been apprehended in North Carolina.

Now the real media frenzy begins!
edit on 18-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Looks like he's been caught

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Correct

www.wrhi.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
www.facebook.com...

I looked at it earlier and it was just the creepy looking picture. But after seeing your post I just now went back and someone has posted a long comment on the picture.

The comment indicates "I don't know you", so I'm curious how this person was allowed to comment...

WEIRD.

Roof's possible fb page

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
www.facebook.com...

I looked at it earlier and it was just the creepy looking picture. But after seeing your post I just now went back and someone has posted a long comment on the picture.

The comment indicates "I don't know you", so I'm curious how this person was allowed to comment...

WEIRD.

Roof's possible fb page

Looks like someone else made that Facebook page for the shooter and it's not the shooters original Facebook page (which looks to have been taken down).

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Except that the image is from "May 21, 2015". That would be even more strange.

edit on 18-6-2015 by raedar because: added screen cap

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The following is pure speculation.

After having shot and killed a number of people in a church, one wonders where would he go, and what would he consider to be his next course of action?

Right now, I am of the opinion that he is being sheltered by a like-minded individual or group. Although, everything he has done so far seems to lean towards a 'lone' crusade...he went into the church and sat there for an hour as a prayer study was under way, and then after an hour, stood to issue a tirade of hate and a hail of bullets. Having done that, he calmly walks out the church to his car, gets in and drives away. Where does he go?

He can't keep the car, he has to dump it, far away and in the opposite direction to the safe hole he aims to go to. So, unless he stored a second car, he is now on foot, which means he will more than likely still be in the local vicinity. He has very few options, and being in the open and on the road is not one of them. So he has got be holed up somewhere.

If he is alone, he will have made a safe place for temporary sanctuary, with limited food and water supplies, but it would be better for him if he was able to be hidden by someone he knows, but who is not on the radar of his family and friends, where police can go to to question. Being hidden by someone he knows would extend his sanctuary and his freedom. One other option is that he has taken a random house and occupants hostage?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He has been caught!

Just in time for the President's speech in about 30 minutes.

Schools, malls, movie theaters, and now churches. The last four or five years are coming together in a tapestry of intricate weaving. Watch as they weave Adam Lanza, Loughner, James Holmes, and now Dylann Roof together. Pay attention to the conversation.

Are you ready for the political rhetoric as it unfolds? To my fellow ATSers, please tune your BS meter.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I just had a quick look at that FB page and I swear it said he had 79 friends, I just looked again and it says 80 now WTF.

Also is it not strange hes got black people on his friends list?.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Except that the image is from "May 21, 2015". That would be even more strange.

Can anyone ID those flags/patches on his jacket?
(left side)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

It's super weird. I'm trying to stay in reality but that is WEIRD. I'm sure he has facebook on his phone and it's possible he was watching it throughout the night. Perhaps he accepted new "followers" or "friends" and that's how that guy made that post (within the past hour). SURE IS REALLY WEIRD THOUGH

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

The friends list number went from 79 to 80 within 5 mins, a few mins ago.

This is a strange story, very strange.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

flags are of the apartheid-era South Africa and also one from white-rule Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe

source
edit on 18-6-2015 by raedar because: added link

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I saw on the news channel's Twitter feed that the President is making a statement soon.

Did he make one when homefry in Dallas did his thing? Did I miss that one?

Hmm.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ahhhhh! The timely DRILL:

In March 2015, the authorities in South Carolina carried out a practice drill.

According to the National Guard press release announcing the drill:

www.scnow.com...
"The South Carolina National Guard, along with state and county emergency management agencies, will conduct a disaster readiness exercise called Vigilant Guard...

"This exercise will test the ability of the National Guard to support response operations based on simulated emergency scenarios such as ... mass casualties."

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

One Rhodesian flag from the 70's and the other is from Apartheid-era South Africa.

The weirdest bit to me is that almost half of his Facebook friends are black according to The Daily Beast

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join