It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
And as usual you guys will bury your heads in the sand and deny that the US has a massive gun problme.

Very sad.

Problem is not one of those poor victims was carrying because a church is supposed to be a safe haven. If someone had a CCW permit, they could've have nipped the situation in the bud before nine people were shot and killed. Yes, that is a massive gun problem where only the crazies are the ones shooting people.

Or the one with CcW could have been shot first before he/she realised.

Not a fan of strict gun control but let's be real guns are not a magic fix all solution.

Can't carry concealed in a house of worship anyway so the original "point" is pretty moot.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Gave too much credit to the original comment

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DiggerDogg

Kid walks into a predominantly black church and opens fire killing 9.

Witness says he said "I have to do this, you people are raping our women and talking over our country".
Not exact quote but that was the gist of it.
One of those killed was the pastor who was also a state senator, Clementa Pinckney.

Seems to be racially motivated.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Not sure how it works in US courts but the above planning iliminates insanity in UK.

Now,I know that is how the law sees it in the UK,but I ask myself-
Can a crazy personNOT plan something in advance?
And the answer I come up with is:

"Yes-IMO a crazy person can premeditate."

Sources-any serial killer/dictator/animal abuser/necrophiliac.

Of course they think about their actions prior to the event.
But that surely does not mean they are not whack jobbie crazy.

Premeditation does not equal sanity whatever the law says.
Thats my theory.
edit on 18/6/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: removed one character

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The bodies are still warm and people are talking about Manchurian candidates and handlers. Alex Jones already has something up insinuating this is a false flag involving Soros using the facebook page as evidence.

It's pretty disgusting .

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I would really like know if he has a connection to South Africa, and about the rape our women comment, South Africa has the higest number of rapes per capita,

And I don't think it was a random choice of churches, considering the state senator was the preacher.

And he does have that dead look in his eyes.
edit on 023030p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Surprised? Not me, 'cuz a parasites natural reaction is to suck the life out of anything it touches in order to survive. In order to remain "relevant" (and I use that term to describe their own self-relevance) they need hosts to suckle upon.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

And he does have that dead look in his eyes.

I agree, when I saw the FB picture of him earlier, he looks mad, crazy.

FB page been taken down now.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their familes. Such a tragedy.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
The bodies are still warm and people are talking about Manchurian candidates and handlers. Alex Jones already has something up insinuating this is a false flag involving Soros using the facebook page as evidence.

It's pretty disgusting .

This is a conspiracy site not a MSM site, if you are offended by peoples theories then you would probably be better suited reading this from the Washington Times:
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Not sure how it works in US courts but the above planning iliminates insanity in UK.

Now,I know that is how the law sees it in the UK,but I ask myself-
Can a crazy personNOT plan something in advance?
And the answer I come up with is:

"Yes-IMO a crazy person can premeditate."

Sources-any serial killer/dictator/animal abuser/necrophiliac.

Of course they think about their actions prior to the event.
But that surely does not mean they are not whack jobbie crazy.

Premeditation does not equal sanity whatever the law says.
Thats my theory.

It doesn't say that it makes one sane, it says that one cannot use insanity as an excuse, because premeditation and fleeing both indicate that they were aware of what they were doing and that they were aware that there were negative consequences to their actions. To use insanity as an excuse, at least in the US, one has to prove that one's mental illness precluded them form understanding what they were doing was wrong/illegal.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Theorizing is one thing, because in and of itself it utilizes facts to form an idea.

I think the point the poster was making was that "wild speculation with no basis in fact is stupid." Which I agree with.

People are already talking about this being a hoax (check the LOL bin). That's absurd and disgusting and does a complete disservice to the conspiracy theorist realm.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Theorizing is one thing, because in and of itself it utilizes facts to form an idea.

I think the point the poster was making was that "wild speculation with no basis in fact is stupid." Which I agree with.

People are already talking about this being a hoax (check the LOL bin). That's absurd and disgusting and does a complete disservice to the conspiracy theorist realm.

Thanks for your opinion. What is disgusting about it (the amount of time)?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't understand the devil's advocate perspective for hoping this is not prosecuted as a hate crime and having the media spin it. I think the media thrives on controversy and the controversy is the viewers disagreeing, which creates drama. Drama sells. Imagine if everyone agreed then maybe this insane young man wouldn't be glorified through media drama.

Side note, I can't imagine our government, planting mass killers like this, it is an interesting conspiracy theory to think of. Maybe an underground domestic terrorist group instead of lone wolfs and copy cat killers.
edit on 18-6-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well we will next see this guy in one of those ISIS orange jumpsuits wonder if they'll dye his hair, another useful idiot to be paraded to create fear and impinge upon civil rights I do not condone what this man did but you dont have to be psychic to know how he'll now be used.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You're welcome.

And to be honest, I don't care about the length of time. I expect the false flag claims to start about halfway down page one on an event like this.

What's disgusting to me is when somebody claims an event like this is a hoax and concocts a ludicrous story to support their narrative, with little to no basis whatsoever in fact.

My opinion? If you're gonna claim something like this is a hoax, you better have some damn strong evidence.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I served 20 years in the USMC you would be amazed what our government it capable of ordering/allowing.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Alex Jones does make me chuckle, the guy has brainwashed himself.

Link

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I don't understand the devil's advocate perspective for hoping this is not prosecuted as a hate crime and having the media spin it.

SC is one of only 5 states that does not have a Hate Crime law.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Maybe not official government but shadow government does produce mind control assassins Ive dealt with two that have been within the mental health system here

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I mostly agree, but the only evidence the mass public would believe would be from the MSM or the government (sources) so I think it is necessary that certain citizens start their own theories and do private investigations into high profile, possible agenda driven events. Did you read the New York Times link I inserted in my previous post.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Isn't it interesting though, that most of the people he killed... were women.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join