It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn
I am not going to dignify the hate filled replies with a response, but, I will say that I am astounded by the intolerance and hate-filled speech being spewed by what is supposed to be an online community that is dedicated to denying ignorance.

Where are the moderators on this? It's just okay to openly bash trans people here? Calling them inhuman and the like?

If that's the case, I would prefer to go back into my ATS hiatus because I am ashamed to be a part of a community that thinks that type of behavior is okay.

Please don't leave us. :hearts: we need you. If all good people were to leave ATS omg it would be bad. Please stay? Maybe just take a break but come back?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74

I guess you are right... There aren't nearly enough people speaking out on this, or on several other issues.

People need to stop caring about what others think, and stand up for what is right.

And thank you

THANK YOU!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

I just took an over a year long break LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
These experiments must stop,the worlds gone mad.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I am not going to dignify the hate filled replies with a response, but, I will say that I am astounded by the intolerance and hate-filled speech being spewed by what is supposed to be an online community that is dedicated to denying ignorance.

Where are the moderators on this? It's just okay to openly bash trans people here? Calling them inhuman and the like?

If that's the case, I would prefer to go back into my ATS hiatus because I am ashamed to be a part of a community that thinks that type of behavior is okay.

Please don't leave us. :hearts: we need you. If all good people were to leave ATS omg it would be bad. Please stay? Maybe just take a break but come back?

My God,

I believe I never was going to see this in life: a Cynical trying to make us believe that he is in position to dignify us with his precious replies?.

Somebody enters without invitation here to manipulate and distort a thread which philosophy is to alert the people about the horrendous fact that there is no more innocence in childhood in this country.

These persons are trying with the help of his or her friends to transform it in a one of proselytism in favor of such a disgusting situation and now is asking that where is the moderator to protect them to continue such boycotting activity?

You have surpassed by far any exhibition of cynicism ever committed in ATS in more than 8 years that I have being here.

Please I respectfully suggest you to look for professional Therapy as soon as possibly you are visibly distorting facts and so your mind is clearly out of this world. There are very expert therapists that even can offer group therapy to all your crowd of supporters and friends.

What is more urgent for you and your friends to recover is your sense of decency and respect for the children.

Definitively we are living very difficult times here, this is an occasion in which clearly Madmen took over the asylum.

They even have tried to accuse me to act as the Angel of Rightness, since I am just willing to control this chaotic behavior when as a matter of fact with all the disorder created by them it is even so difficult to be the Angel of Fairness.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

What a horrid spiteful post.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What a horrid spiteful post.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
My God,

I believe I never was going to see this in life: a Cynical trying to make us believe that he is in position to dignify us with his precious replies?.

Somebody enters without invitation here to manipulate and distort a thread which philosophy is to alert the people about the horrendous fact that there is no more innocence in childhood in this country.

These persons are trying with the help of his or her friends to transform it in a one of proselytism in favor of such a disgusting situation and now is asking that where is the moderator to protect them to continue such boycotting activity?

You have surpassed by far any exhibition of cynicism ever committed in ATS in more than 8 years that I have being here.

Please I respectfully suggest you to look for professional Therapy as soon as possibly you are visibly distorting facts and so your mind is clearly out of this world. There are very expert therapists that even can offer group therapy to all your crowd of supporters and friends.

"No, Professor. They can't cure us. You want to know why? Because there's nothin' to cure. Nothing's wrong with me. Or any of us, for that matter."

edit on 11-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's not an experiment but a virtual reality simulation instead...

a reply to: haven123

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh and also when did we need an invite to post in a public forum? .

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Oh and also when did we need an invite to post in a public forum? .

You don't.

Only us "mutant, mutilated body freaks" do.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Who invited you?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oddly enough, working in the fishing industry in Alaska I worked with and around, transgenders, both male and female. You'd think that that particular industry would be the last place you'd find them, given the "macho" nature of fishermen and processors, in general...

But I digress...

I got to know several of them as colleagues, and friends over a decade and a half.

They are, like everyone else, a mixture of good and bad. But not because of the fact that they are/were males in a female body, or female inside a males body...but because they're human.

I'm no expert in this area, not even remotely. I don't understand the science involved, and probably never will.

What I do understand is a parents love of their child. These parents see something is "wrong" with their child, though wrong isn't the word I'd use, maybe different is better... Yeah, let's go with different. So they got it checked out. ...and this is the problem. Gender identification. I don't understand it. I'm male, inside a males body. How can I claim to understand it. It certainly isn't evil. ...and I'm in no position to judge, nor are any of you, who don't have gender identification issues... You have no basis to judge.

You aren't the child. You aren't the parent having to judge what's best for their child. They deal with it as best they can. Is she happy as a boy? Is he happy as a girl? If they answer yes, then y'all need to shut the [bleep] up, and let them live their lives.

This isn't abuse. This isn't evil. ...and honestly, I don't know what I'd do in this situation. All I can rightly say, if it had happened in my family, I wouldn't/couldn't turn away, I'd be there every step of the journey with that child. My love for a child of my blood is unconditional, and their happiness means everything to me.

Actually, I guess I do know what I'd do...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So I'm a microbiologist? I'm not a expert in gender studies and know nothing on phycology.

So my view just comes from personal opinion.

Just because we are both scientist does not mean our views with be the same on all issues.

As navy doc has point out the pro and cons of delaying pubity are far from clear cut. I personally would erge on the side of caution with hormone therapy unless 100% my personal opinion.

I respect yours views are different from mine
I wont critise your education or career background because of that.

I get the impression you are transgender? If so I have no issue with that either your still a freind to me on this forum and hope you are happy.

edit on 11-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thank you so much seagull for that excellent post. You rock!!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

So I'm a microbiologist? I'm not a expert in gender studies and know nothing on phycology.

So my view just comes from personal opinion.

Just because we are both scientist does not mean our views with be the same on all issues.

As navy doc has point out the pro and cons of delaying pubity are far from clear cut. I personally would erge on the side of caution with hormone therapy unless 100% my personal opinion.

I respect yours views are different from mine
I wont critise your education or career background because of that.

I get the impression you are transgender? If so I have no issue with that either your still a freind to me on this forum and hope you are happy.

Yes, I am transgender, I was one of those kids. I began living as a girl at 7 (at least at home), postponed puberty at 13 and began living as a girl publicly then and began a regime of female hormones at 15 and finally completed my surgery at 17. I am having the happiest years of my life now.

My life until age 7 was one of anger, sadness and depression. It was like I was living someone else's life. Nothing felt real, it all felt like I was a clown expected to do boy things, wear boys clothes, play like a boy, act like a boy, go to the bathroom like a boy, etc.

From age 7 on I finally started to feel normal and happy. Around 11 and a half my parents no longer questioned it and when I was thoroughly tested they were told that it was unlikely a phase. So we decided to postpone puberty.

Today I can not imagine what I'd have done had I been forced to have a male body, male voice, etc. I don't think i would have survived I think I'd have killed myself in my teens.

BTW: I'm not a scientist yet, just one in training.

We can agree to disagree but I've lived through this with no adverse effects and I don't think I am alone.

I appreciate you and I remaining friends on ATS even though you didn't know this about me before.
edit on 11-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thank you for coming forth & being so honest Jade Star &
Trapped Princess. Not many people would have the courage
nor would they be as knowledgeable as both of you.

It is so nice to hear it from people that actually know & have
been through the process & all the steps regarding SRS.

The number one thing which this thread is about has to do with
the "blockers" before & through puberty. They still equate
the blockers with already taking hormones to change. Most people
here are NOT reading the thread so I am sure it's very annoying
that you both have to continuously keep repeating yourselves. I know it
happens alot in many other thread but it seems to happen much
more in this thread.

Thanks OP this has & continues to be a VERY informative thread!

Cheers
Ektar

PS Jade Star I sent you a u2u.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Thank you for coming forth & being so honest Jade Star &
Trapped Princess. Not many people would have the courage
nor would they be as knowledgeable as both of you.

It is so nice to hear it from people that actually know & have
been through the process & all the steps regarding SRS.

You're very welcome. I looked at the thread a LONG time before deciding to get involved and out myself. Honestly I'd rather be talking about exciting new exoplanetary science stories in the Space forum but I felt i should put a human face on a very misunderstood topic and be open to questions about it.

The number one thing which this thread is about has to do with
the "blockers" before & through puberty. They still equate
the blockers with already taking hormones to change. Most people
here are NOT reading the thread so I am sure it's very annoying
that you both have to continuously keep repeating yourselves. I know it
happens alot in many other thread but it seems to happen much
more in this thread.

Yes.

I think that's the thing a lot of people don't understand. No one is forced into this. I wasn't either. And I could have chosen to postpone puberty until much later than I actually did.

Had there been ANY question about me living as a girl or had it been some phase I would NOT have decided to begin hormones 2 years later. I'd have probably stayed on the blockers until later or stopped them entirely to live as a boy.

Thanks OP this has & continues to be a VERY informative thread!

Cheers
Ektar

PS Jade Star I sent you a u2u.

Checking now...

edit on 6/12/2015 by eriktheawful because: Made edit at member's request.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know why people are so worried. Just let children decide for themselves.

When I was 12 I had literally everything in the world figured out and knew exactly what path was best for me in life. I held the same opinions and felt all the same feelings that I do today. My understanding of concepts like gender and sexuality was entirely developed, and I knew myself well enough to know what would make me happy in life.

Aren't all kids like that?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has been supportive in this thread. Those who actually care to hear from people who have firsthand knowledge on the subject and do not rush to call us "freaks".

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join