It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Instead you became a Marine. There were several kids I went to college with, who started out with a straight relationship, but then went to a gay or lesbian relationship. Perhaps both your military service and their initial straight relations represent a similar avoidance of something that was already known. I guess the real question in starting treatment, is how soon should a kid understand their sexual identity, and be sure of it.
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yes it is quite common in the trans community to immerse one's self into hyper-masculine activities in an attempt to kill that part of you or make it go away. It's kind of like: if I can do this then that proves I'm all manly OOH RAH. In reality all it did was reaffirm my feminine feelings when surrounded by actual super masculine hyper-cometitive alpha male types whom most of which I did not relate to at all. Simply put I did not fit in but I kept that to myself and went along with all the mysogyny and male ego BS.

So much idiocy and bigotry running around in that organization which is perfect for cultivating willing war fighters to go fight in wars based on corruption and lies. Yeah we were liberating people, I was there in a combat capacity and we didn't liberate anything. We were pretty much there just to be there if you will. All we did was presence patrols but that is another story for another thread.

a reply to: Parthin96

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Yep meet her

en.wikipedia.org...

I want to drink beer with her. Mad respect.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

...went along with all the mysogyny and male ego BS.

So much idiocy and bigotry running around in that organization

Telling.

I spend a great deal of time around Marines, and I can say factually, that your opinion is jaded, agendized and complete and utter B--- S---.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok that is your opinion man I'm just sharing the experience of someone who is/was a Marine as opposed to someone like you who spent "some" time around them. I lived it day in day out bud.a reply to: Seamrog

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Telling.

What is telling is your obvious trolling. Go away.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've met her briefly while waiting for beer, she is really awesome with a sense of humor. Certainly no dainty sissy but definitely a lady.

a reply to: Deaf Alien

edit on CDTThu, 11 Jun 2015 08:50:26 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago11-05:00Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:50:26 -050050 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

...went along with all the mysogyny and male ego BS.

So much idiocy and bigotry running around in that organization

Telling.

I spend a great deal of time around Marines, and I can say factually, that your opinion is jaded, agendized and complete and utter B--- S---.

As someone who has been in the military (though I was in the Army, not the Marines) and knows some Marines, I'd say that TP's point is pretty spot on.

I mean, don't you read the news? Didn't you hear about the rape culture that infects the entirety of the military? I'm PRETTY sure that is male ego driven and pretty misogynist.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

What is telling is your obvious trolling. Go away.

Thank you for your polite reply.

My post was sincere. I have spent more than 15 years of my life immersed in Marines - in their work, in their personal lives, and in their families.

It is very likely that I have forgotten more Marines than the other poster encountered in his time of service - he did not specify how long he served, but I can guess based on the tone of his comments.

I have a pretty diverse life experience - I have lived in cities, I have lived in country and I have lived overseas. I was educated both in America and overseas. I have been both poor and wealthy. In these experiences, there have been very few men I have met who can compare in integrity and honor to US Marines.

As compared to other communities held in esteem by current pop culture, we both know who would work through differences through lies, backstabbing, playing the perpetual victim with perpetual grudges, hiding behind the 'hate' and 'bigotry' monikers, and who would settle things face to face like men, and shake hands when the dust settles.

Does not surprise me one BIT that it would ruffle your feathers.

I am certain that there are men who join the Marines to bolster their manhood for a variety of reasons. They are by FAR the minority. The overwhelmingly vast majority made the conscious and honorable decision to serve their country.

I know this from the time I have spent aboard MCRD PI, MCAS Beaufort, MCAS Cherry Point, MCLB Albany and many other Marine installations.

Your comment was vapid, pointless and demonstrated precisely the behavior you're trying to ascribe to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Does not surprise me one BIT that it would ruffle your feathers.

Actually the opposite is true. Wait. it doesn't surprise that it would ruffle your feathers.

just give up. Progress is good. Accept it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I wonder what percentage of people who appear to think trans gendered is "wrong" in this thread are religious?. I bet most.
edit on 11-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It is very likely that I have forgotten more Marines than the other poster encountered in HIS time of service - HE did not specify how long HE served, but I can guess based on the tone of HIS comments.

Real classy there guy, real classy. As for your experience with diversity maybe you have but it sure seems like your scared of a little more.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I wonder what percentage of people who appear to think trans gendered is "wrong" in this thread are religious?. I bet most.

Be careful. People like Seamrog will accuse you of Christian bashing.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I know from just the reply's in this thread the ones who are disgusted and bleating are religious folk so....
Dunno why it effects them either way.
edit on 11-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

To pretend that religious indoctrination isn't playing a role in the negativity towards the trans community within this thread, would be ridiculous.

It's okay for them to bash anyone on the LGBT spectrum, but the minute anyone calls them on it, it's discrimination and Christian bashing.

Their double standard is showing, and its not a good look.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I know from just the reply's in this thread the ones who are disgusted and bleating are religious folk so.... Dunno why it effects them either way.

Some of us have been there. I was a fundamental christian with my father as a pastor. Reading some of those posts gave me flashbacks.

Some may be trolls but give others chance.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn

originally posted by: boymonkey74

To pretend that religious indoctrination isn't playing a role in the negativity towards the trans community within this thread, would be ridiculous.

It's okay for them to bash anyone on the LGBT spectrum, but the minute anyone calls them on it, it's discrimination and Christian bashing.

Their double standard is showing, and its not a good look.

The easiest way to refute such idiocy is to point out that there are MANY religious that support the trans lifestyle, and that includes Christians.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Sweetpea
not seen you in ages

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The easiest way to refute such idiocy is to point out that there are MANY religious that support the trans lifestyle, and that includes Christians.

As it should.

Everyone deserves acceptance, but when I see obvious bashing, I'm going to speak up.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I haven't been active in a long time, but I'm back : )

It's nice to see you! Hope you are well.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join