It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: daryllyn
a reply to: crazyewok

Because LGBT adults couldn't have possibly known who they were as children........

*facepalm*

No they dont.

I had straight freind who are now bi and freinds who were sure they were gay go straight.

And some flip flopping between the two.

Teennagers are bad for makeing choices.

Just give then counsilling and support until they hit adulthood and then let the decide.

Tne more you force this agenda on children the more you will force this supporter of LGBT adult equality to become homophobic!

Pick your battles and set realtic goals! Stop pushing for world domination.

OMFG

There is NO AGENDA.

And Gender Identity is NOT the same as Sexual Orientation.

Our gender identity is usually pretty well defined by age 7 or 8. Sexual stuff comes YEARS later.

You say "just give them counselling until they are an adult".

Aren't you a microbiologist? Don't you know what kind of damage going through a male puberty "while waiting for adulthood" would cause a girl born differently?

Facial hair
Body hair
Male brow ridge and other masculine facial features
Male body frame size
Deep voice

So rather than postponing all that (subject of the original post) to give these kids a chance to make a choice later on you would have wished all of THAT on me and forced me to be treated as a boy through my most formative years?

I thought you were a scientist?
edit on 11-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Please don't make me laugh, now it seems that after the "change of gender" your suicidal trends have been transformed to paranoia. How can a person could call somebody that is born as a male but thinks is a female? the most polite way to do it is using the neutral pronoun It, to avoid more controversies of course.

Do you realize that the chromosomes in all the cells of your body belong to the masculine gender ? each cell of your body has XY chromosomes, in spite of all the hormones you can be used or the surgery practiced to mutilate your body?

A natural woman was XX chromosomes in each cell of the body. Gender is not just question of external appearances, or with what people you feel sexually attracted, or with whom you feel psychologically identified, it is a fundamental construction block of the architecture of the organism, an essential axis of the biological design of the body, it is present in each cell of it.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

I bring this up because it is actually common in our community for the younger more stealth girls to kind of ostracize the older ladies who are the real reason the younger generation could be more comfortable in this day and age. I have been guilty of this myself and I feel bad when I look at someone that may not be as passable as I am and think hanging out with them would be embarrassing.

I just want you to know I understand this. And I do feel hurtful when I say "man in a dress" --- although it may be the only way to get some to understand.

I feel the same way with young women today, me being from the 50s, having gone through the women's rights movement. I want to feel good for them, that they have freedoms and rights I didn't. But, I still get jealous and it's hurtful that they really don't appreciate what those before them went through.

*big hug to you Annee*

I just want to thank you for helping to pave the way for a more equal world for all women. I know a lot of my generation (millennials) often don't appreciate the work and sacrifices of those who came before us but I do.

I thought your "man in a dress" characterization of how some trans women who go through male puberty are perceived was succinct and to the point. I feel this is how I would have been made to feel by society had i had been forced to go through male puberty myself rather than blend in as just another girl.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Please don't make me laugh, now it seems that after the "change of gender" your suicidal trends have been transformed to paranoia. How can a person could call somebody that is born as a male but thinks is a female? the most polite way to do it is using the neutral pronoun It, to avoid more controversies of course.

Um, you don't know just how ignorant you are behaving do you?

First of all "it" is NOT a "gender neutral" pronoun. "It" most commonly describes an inanimate object.

Second of all, by calling me an it, you are dehumanizing me not just defeminizing me and you are ignoring my stated pronoun preference and the MAJORITY of my life's history. The very definition of ignorance is "To willingly ignore."

According to the AP Stylebook which is like the professional journalist's Bible:

transgender-Use the pronoun preferred by the individuals who have acquired the physical characteristics of the opposite sex or present themselves in a way that does not correspond with their sex at birth.

If that preference is not expressed, use the pronoun consistent with the way the individuals live publicly.

I've expressed a preference and lived as a girl since I was age 7 among my immediate family at home and since I was 13 publicly therefor I just ask for the common courtesy from you that the AP Stylebook lays out. So please stop being ignorant in how you treat me and other transgender people on ATS.

Do you realize that the chromosomes in all the cells of your body belong to the masculine gender ? each cell of your body has XY chromosomes, in spite of all the hormones you can be used or the surgery practiced to mutilate your body?

I had no idea you had access to my chromosome tests. You do realize without such tests, you just made an assumption about me right? How do you know your assumption is correct? And if it was why should that matter?

A natural woman was XX chromosomes in each cell of the body. Gender is not just question of external appearances, or with what people you feel sexually attracted, or with whom you feel psychologically identified, it is a fundamental construction block of the architecture of the organism, an essential axis of the biological design of the body, it is present in each cell of it.

So, what about "natural women" who are naturally born with the rare XXY chromosome? OOps, your latest attempt to defeminize and dehumanize me just fell to pieces.

Will you please stop? What you are doing is not spreading light but spreading nastiness and it all comes across as very hurtful to people like me who might be reading this or might read it someday.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Now it seems that this thread turns to be in a comedy of transgenderism isn't it?

You are talking about manners and tolerance?

when it is clear that you and your friends have kidnapped the thread that was open to denounce a visible anti-ethical medical procedure in Children and now under your malicious influence and constant attacks to the original idea, following an incredible large sequence of off topic posts, it turns to be the party of the promoters of this new "style of Life" offered for adolescents and even teenagers in puberty , clearly underage people!

Hypocrisy and cynicism are a contagious problems isn't it?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

People can have simultaneous XY and XX chromos. Quite a few people do.

I think it's unfair to claim that JadeStar has hijacked this thread angel. Frankly this thread got way off the OP pages and pages ago when people immediately turned it into discussions about whether or not certain conditions exist. It's the same with most threads about #gender people.

Am not going to say I know the answer to half or even a fifth of the questions on this topic, but I know enough to say I don't got your confidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So you are surprised that a thread created with the intent to condemn and denounce a whole demographic of misunderstood and misrepresented people brought attention and denouncement of the denouncing.

Your upset that a bunch of reasonable and intelligent people showed up to defend others from your hatred and condemnation? Really...the reaction here is becoming (and fortunately) more common. Your antiquated views are slowly fading away. You better go have 14 more babies so you can raise them in your likeness to help offset the progress you are so scared of.

a reply to: The angel of light

edit on CDTThu, 11 Jun 2015 13:03:13 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago11-05:00Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:03:13 -050003 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
Good. Free will of children should be respected in more areas of society. After all, the decisions one makes in those years will shape one's entire life. At least this way, if they don't like the way they turn out, they can own it.

The real problem is if adults are putting undue influence on kids to make decisions like this. That is an entirely separate issue than the availability of the treatment.

People like you are why this horrendous garbage is allowed in the first place!! These parents should be locked up, their kids without their wanted or forced sex change should be taken to a family who will love them! I feel for these poor kids who have stupid ass parents who even let this sick thought process come to fruition! Sorry kids, I wish I could do something more for you other than bitch about your stupid ass parents and the systems in place that allow this garbage!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
when it is clear that you and your friends have kidnapped the thread that was open to denounce a visible anti-ethical medical procedure in Children and now under your malicious influence and constant attacks to the original idea, following an incredible large sequence of off topic posts, it turns to be the party of the promoters of this new "style of Life" offered for adolescents and even teenagers in puberty , clearly underage people!

That medical procedure is only unethical to the people who don't understand how it is performed. Everyone who knows how hormone blockers work realize this isn't as heinous a procedure as the OP makes it out to be.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

It's parents like you that cause transgendered children to commit suicide. I can't believe you would accuse the parents of these children of not loving them and to rip their kids away from them and put them in a foster home because YOU don't approve of a medical procedure. I bet those "loving" parents in the foster home would be against transgenderism huh? Love is a parent telling his child to deny how he feels on the inside because the parent finds such thoughts icky.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: elliotmtl
Good. Free will of children should be respected in more areas of society. After all, the decisions one makes in those years will shape one's entire life. At least this way, if they don't like the way they turn out, they can own it.

The real problem is if adults are putting undue influence on kids to make decisions like this. That is an entirely separate issue than the availability of the treatment.

People like you are why this horrendous garbage is allowed in the first place!! These parents should be locked up, their kids without their wanted or forced sex change should be taken to a family who will love them! I feel for these poor kids who have stupid ass parents who even let this sick thought process come to fruition!

So you think my parents should have gone to jail and I should have been forcefully separated from my loving family rather than attain happiness and become what I hope to be a productive member of society as a scientist?

Sorry kids, I wish I could do something more for you other than bitch about your stupid ass parents and the systems in place that allow this garbage!

You could just leave us be to get on with our lives. That would help more than anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Angel's comments just made me remember something I'd kinda forgotten.

Someone awhile back (i'm sorry if your name escapes me right now) asked me if I thought being born this way had any effects on my adult life.

I've been thinking that over since the original question was posed. I felt pretty alien being told that I was a boy when I knew I was really a girl. And comments like the ones here from Angel of Darkness dehumanizing me (calling me an 'it) and by extension attacking my parents only made it worse.

Back then I didn't know of anyone else on Earth much less my town who was like me. It was all very alien.

So perhaps that is why I am studying to become an astrobiologist? Lol, it takes an alien to know an alien?

I remember when looking up into the night sky wondering if I really WAS some sort of alien (i am the baby of my family) and if there were more than two genders on other planets or imagined creatures who could spontaneously change their gender and stuff.

All while around 7 or 8 years old!

So who knows if that's why i chose my field of study lol but I feel that is a more complete answer than the one I gave about just becoming a bookworm.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
People like you are why I wake up in the morning so that I can shut down your hatred and rage. Your type refuses to acknowledge let alone accept the testimony of at least 2 people in this thread that are directly involved with the subject matter. Both of which have expressly and repetitively said that in no way, shape or form were they "forced" or "influenced" in any way by anyone other than their own thoughts and feelings on the matter.

Please just please hear us when we say this is WHO WE ARE and have always been. Please stop hating us and trying to prevent us from being happy and finding our true selves. lets instead hate political corruption and corporate greed together. Instead of tearing one another down lets work together to tear down illegitimate and evil legislation meant to oppress all of US. Shady back room global trade agreements (TPP) lets work together to build a better tomorrow for all children not just the "normal" ones or should we do like the ancients and leave deformed children to die on the edges of cliffs to spare them the cruelty of being reminded daily of their plight by their peers???

Their is an US vs THEM war going on but it's not the one many think it is...

edit on CDTThu, 11 Jun 2015 14:05:50 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago11-05:00Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:05:50 -050005 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 11 Jun 2015 14:08:18 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago11-05:00Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:08:18 -050008 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
People like you are why I wake up in the morning so that I can shut down your hatred and rage. Your type refuses to acknowledge let alone accept the testimony of at least 2 people in this thread that are directly involved with the subject matter. Both of which have expressly and repetitively said that in no way, shape or form were they "forced" or "influenced" in any way by anyone other than their own thoughts and feelings on the matter.

That bolded part I think that is what is most tedious and hurtful tbh.

It is the willful ignoring of your and my own personal stories which give a human face to a difficult topic that I find extremely disrespectful. It's far easier to hate and fear those you don't know so some here probably wish we didn't exist in this thread, on ATS or in the world in general.

I was one of those kids a very sad one and because of the treatments in the original post I became happier. And today I'm happy and healthy.

Why is that a threat? Why is that irrelevant?

That's why I outed myself. I saw some of the early comments and they were like an attack on my family. I felt "they just probably have no idea of positive outcomes, maybe it's ok to finally tell my story?"

I have no agenda other than protect the right of other kids born like me to also have the choice to have a happier healthy life by postponing something (puberty) which is irreversible and potentially extremely damaging should they chose to transition later on.

Why is that so difficult to understand? No one is forcing these kids to do this. They're being given the choice to buy themselves some time so they can make decisions about how they want to live the rest of their lives when they get older.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
I feel for these poor kids who have stupid ass parents who even let this sick thought process come to fruition! Sorry kids, I wish I could do something more for you other than bitch about your stupid ass parents and the systems in place that allow this garbage!

You feel for these kids? Really? No you don't.

If you did, you would listen to the ones posting here who ARE THOSE KIDS.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Don't let them get to you, they can't help what they are. They scream and moan about us being "brainwashed" or influenced early in life in a negative way. I say they take a look in the mirror to see the real victim of evil teachings during early development.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Did you see the latest MOD thread? maybe just maybe they mean you....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am not going to dignify the hate filled replies with a response, but, I will say that I am astounded by the intolerance and hate-filled speech being spewed by what is supposed to be an online community that is dedicated to denying ignorance.

Where are the moderators on this? It's just okay to openly bash trans people here? Calling them inhuman and the like?

If that's the case, I would prefer to go back into my ATS hiatus because I am ashamed to be a part of a community that thinks that type of behavior is okay.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Don't leave again
you just came back we need voices to shout out against this BS.
Love the new pic also

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I guess you are right... There aren't nearly enough people speaking out on this, or on several other issues.

People need to stop caring about what others think, and stand up for what is right.

And thank you

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join