It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops manhandle teens at Dallas pool party after complaints from neighbors

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

wrong. they were invited to the pool. if not, then why did they bring swim suits and towels? and, just maybe, the party was being held on the lot and the pool too.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

My personal opinion, people running away should have been allowed to leave. After all the police were called to disperse the crowd. In this situation they should have let them leave and dealt with the remaining people.

Seems like the right thing to do. That's what I wonder about, people there wanted them to leave but leaving is somehow illegal.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Why shouldn't he? Our police don't kill people, don't beat people in the streets, when our police use armoured vehicles and assualt rifles I will worry, but until then we have every right to say your police stink, they are vile and violent and power mad, the facts speak for themselves, how many threads each week about abuse from American police? How many about abuse from English police?

You can defend them all you want but the facts show you to be deluded and accepting of Tryanny

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
These cops all need to be put in jail period.

edit on 8-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: Jaellma

I saw actually nothing that bothers me on that video... other than todays youth.

Well if you want to tolerate this type of police behaviour don't complain when it's used on you or yours

Me and mine wouldn't act like this towards cops.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne

wrong. they were invited to the pool. if not, then why did they bring swim suits and towels? and, just maybe, the party was being held on the lot and the pool too.

No. The original twitter invitation was specifically to a cook out . It was not listed as a 'pool party'. They were not invited to a pool party. It would appear that the invitation went viral, possibly with people already there saying there was a pool. This is why I would NEVER announce a party on the internet. There is no way to control what other people repost.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

This is why I would NEVER announce a party on the internet. There is no way to control what other people repost.

When an event is announced on Twitter one should expect Twits to show up.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

This is becoming a major issue with our police force. A lot of situations and killing would not happen if it were not for the LEO's handling of the situations.

Oh okay well that must explain the sudden stratospheric rise in murders in Baltimore. Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If we allow this to be done to a few kids dont be suprised when it is done to the many on a more massive scale and justified with some BS excuses, I expect it will be just a matter of time before the hammer drops on the American public. Be prepared for a world of hurt to be inherited by our future generations because we allowed it to happen, we allowed the brutality, we allowed our rights to be taken away without so much as a whimper. So dont be suprised when our kids live in FEMA camps under gunpoint, it was your and my complacent behavior that will have gotten them there.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but this guy was cop of the year in 2008.. Yep hes the best of the best lol

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
According to witnesses they were MOBBED by a flash crowd and mothers with kids were being terrorized so they called the police and that girl got in his face so he arrested her.

Sounds like a ligit arrest.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That video shows two people pulling hair, and it's far from clear who started it. Also, note the teenager is trying to get away, which would seem to indicate she wasn't the assailant. That isn't proof, but it's all we can see in the video.

As for the rest, the issue here is the actions of an out-of-control cop who was targeting only certain kids in a very large group milling around. If they all sneaked in, why throw around and arrest only kids of one color? None of the kids in the video from the OP were being violent, and nothing they did warranted the behavior of that cop. Not all of the cops there, because most were calm and reasonable, just the one cop.

The phrase, "attacking a mother with three little girls" implies that the children were attacked. Was that the woman in the video? No little girls were present, and she looked very aggressive.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'd like to know how you know "only blacks were thrown out"? Is that a fact or just the latest meme to be circulated? Read the rest of my comments on this ENTIRE incident and you will see that I disagree with the officer's actions.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hendrick99

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

This is becoming a major issue with our police force. A lot of situations and killing would not happen if it were not for the LEO's handling of the situations.

Oh okay well that must explain the sudden stratospheric rise in murders in Baltimore. Gotcha.

Umm, Nope. Actually, the rise of murders in Baltimore is strategically tied to cops refusing to do their work, going on a silent strike and refusing to be proactive in patrols, arrests and regular law enforcement. They are literally driving by rolling criminal activities and not responding UNTIL they are called to do so.

That, my friend, are facts of the current situation in Baltimore.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
According to witnesses they were MOBBED by a flash crowd and mothers with kids were being terrorized so they called the police and that girl got in his face so he arrested her.

"Mobbed", "terrorised" Just look at your terminology. Get a grip man

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

If you have links to the local interviews, that would be appreciated.

I am sure some of the kids there did cause issues, and I don't think anyone here is excusing that. It's the reports of racist comments and the actions of the one cop that have most of us angry. That woman in the fight video seemed aggressive to me, and might well be one of the instigators. For the record, she looks a lot more like me than the kids do.

I agree, we need more info, for what happened beforehand. If it wasn't at a pool, we'd probably have cell phone videos by now, which would help!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Some lady in the news wants the officer to get a medal for stopping such a dire threat to the community.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
The racial slurs were directed at the parents and children of the community from the outsiders who were eventually detained. Not the other way around.

Your version of events is blatantly false and offensive.

They are the ones who invaded the pool by climbing the fences and starting the whole mess.

Not the parents.
*snip*

Show your proof.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Police spokeswoman Sabrina Boston said the incident involved "multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave." She said additional units were dispatched after the first officers to arrive "encountered a large crowd that refused t o comply with police commands." Source

Funny how all of these "police brutality" stories begin with someone refusing to comply with police commands.

Oh so this account of how things went down must be true because it is the police side of the story?
Lmao how naive must you be?

Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I don't usually disagree with you, but did you watch the video? The girl was totally off-scene, and he went to where she was, and dragged her back by the neck. For what, free speech?? That isn't legit.

Where are the reports of a flash mob? All I have seen is that some kids climbed a fence. The only fight video; it isn't clear who started it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join