It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops manhandle teens at Dallas pool party after complaints from neighbors

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The residents can choose to limit who visits. No argument there. I get the feeling something has been brewing a while there since some of the residents thought a brawl was the answer before calling police. Built up anger maybe..

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
You should comply with police commands. But they did respond over aggressively and it seems to me they did single out African-Americans.

So once again I am shocked and appalled by their behavior and the overwhelming need to single African-Americans out . If I would've been there I would've almost certainly been going to jail .

I am appalled but not shocked.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The residents can choose to limit who visits. No argument there. I get the feeling something has been brewing a while there since some of the residents thought a brawl was the answer before calling police. Built up anger maybe..

But you don't know it was the residents who started the brawl. This is why I'm waiting for the full story to come out.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I gotta go to that awful city in a few hours to report to my PO. That's a whole other story of nonsense right there.

There's maybe 2-3% of cops around here who have no common sense whatsoever, and truly believe they're someone "taking control of the situation" while in reality causing absurd mayhem. I don't know if these cops have low-iq's and misunderstand their training or what.

What blows my mind away is the adults are not standing up to the police officer. At one point there are two other officers who are basically asking WTF that guy is doing, but he flips out on them and directs them elsewhere so he can continue to be an idiot. They should have stood their ground and reined him in.

When I was a teen partying the very last thing I wanted to do was try to reason with a police officer, for fear of getting a no common-sense idiot who has no true capacity for reason and empathy. My strategy was to ditch quietly, by myself, in the opposite flow of everyone else. It worked every time.
edit on 8-6-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

One I read made it sound like adults were involved against the kids. That sounds bad. They should have just called the police an let them remove the kids from the pool. It would have looked much better for them. I would bet that some adults there 'played' police.

But reporting is pretty bad today so who knows what the real extent was.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I gotta go to that awful city in a few hours to report to my PO. That's a whole other story of nonsense right there.

There's maybe 2-3% of cops around here who have no common sense whatsoever, and truly believe they're someone "taking control of the situation" while in reality causing absurd mayhem. I don't know if these cops have low-iq's and misunderstand their training or what.

What blows my mind away is the adults are not standing up to the police officer. At one point there are two other officers who are basically asking WTF that guy is doing, but he flips out on them and directs them elsewhere so he can continue to be an idiot. They should have stood their ground and reined him in.

There is a silver lining no one got shot two cops actually restrained Quick Draw Mc Craw cop, phew!..but what about that roll though?..that was amazing worthy, of a Seal

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
A quote found by a reporter.

The biography also stated that Casebolt has “a strong working knowledge of human behavior, indicators of deception, criminal behavior, the development of situational awareness and experience in the use of all levels of force.”

He published it on the internet so it must true...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I mean when have autobiographies ever been incorrect, especially when we're dealing with such an outstanding man. . .

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I understand the private pool. I was wondering if the action took place on the private property or a public area. Were the people confronting the police on private property at the time?

As mentioned in the thread, speaking to police and gathering on public property isn't a crime.

The trouble started when a bunch of out of towners decided to show up and crash the party by jumping the fence and started calling children and parents names, swearing, being racist, and fighting, then refusing to leave.

Once the cops showed up they continued to refuse to disperse and confronted the cops.

The cops did what they had to do to keep peace and protect innocents and the neighborhood.

The narrative of cops targeting innocent children is totally false and offensive.

I imagine we will be hearing about this all summer though because the police were white and the trouble makers were black.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

Yea okay, except that video shows evidence of cops mishandling innocent children... yea, so maybe there's truth to some of what you said, but there's not a chance in hell you'll convince anyone with a brain that this cop was in the right.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The cops did what they had to do to keep peace and protect innocents and the neighborhood.

Protect the innocent? The girl in the orange bikini that was illegally and brutally attacked by officer "Manhandler", was an invited guest, as were the boys trying to defend her, who got a gun drawn on them for their efforts.

And, by the way, the complaining innocent adults didn't look so innocent, either!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
double
edit on 8-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Protect the innocent? The girl in the orange bikini that was illegally and brutally attacked by officer "Manhandler", was an invited guest, as were the boys trying to defend her, who got a gun drawn on them for their efforts.

And, by the way, the complaining innocent adults didn't look so innocent, either!

Funny how those adults were helping the police men to do their job and none were arrested.

So yeah they were innocent of any wrong doing.

But let me guess again the lunatic in the orange bikini didn't do nothing right?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Whatever any of them may have done was is in no way deserving of the grosse misconduct that officer displayed. Did you see the GIRL who had her head bashed into the ground repeatedly while she cried out for her mother?

I don't understand this retarded instinct some people have to protect people they believe to be in the right, just cause, in the face of insurmountable evidence to the contrary. Grow up!

Those weren't adults, those were ball-less fools.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Wait till the facts come out and the video from the pool comes out.

It will be hard for anyone with half a brain to argue these animals are innocent.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Animals? Yea, I see the mentality you have. Low IQ chump.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You're ignoring the adult blonde trash who started a fight with the teenage girl, and got into a hair pulling contest. Some adult example of civil responsibility! Not to mention the security guard protecting the officers stance as he rode that other, orange bikini clad little girl, like an hog tied animal, for how many minutes?

But let me guess again the lunatic in the orange bikini didn't do nothing right?

Right!

edit on 8-6-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Animals? Yea, I see the mentality you have. Low IQ chump.

Yea people screaming their heads off and refusing to obey even the simplest of rules or requests are equal to animals in my book.

Keep up with name calling though.

Shows your high IQ.

I guess you mentioning being on probation already showed your genius level though.

edit on 8-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

These millennials need to learn their lesson, the grown up folks built for themselves a nice gated community to get away from those types, yet millennials from that very community who can't read social signals invited those other millennials the adults tried to get away from, what were they thinking??..and the other millennials can't pick up social signals either, that that gate wasn't meant for them to pass through.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The point here is not whether the people showing up from out side were wrong, it is about how the situation was handled.

None of the teenagers have been charged so it's wasn't a big and violent crime.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join