It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police search house, prepare charges against German Holocaust skeptic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Telos

I don't think she's denying the holocaust. She is questioning the numbers. Something that a lot of us have done over the years in this board too.

I get that. Are you looking to start your own holocaust?

Are you willing to holocaust anyone that questions your narrative?

"your rights end where my feelings begin!"

The final argument of the insane.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss

I don't think she's denying the holocaust. She is questioning the numbers. Something that a lot of us have done over the years in this board too.

That's SOP of the social justice warriors. Just look at the gay wedding cake debate--there is certainly a subgroup of people who think their feelings trump your rights and they'll use the government to punish you.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss

That's SOP of the social justice warriors. Just look at the gay wedding cake debate--there is certainly a subgroup of people who think their feelings trump your rights and they'll use the government to punish you.

It's general of any sub-group of people who want to punish you for thinking differently than them. I think it's especially applicable here.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think most of our history has been rewritten, but that people from all sides including Hebrew, Gypsy, Mentally Ill and all sorts of people died. But a huge amount of the bodies were germans, it was german genocide after the war ended. And we're never told the truth about things, and all of it is orchestrated by the elite. So I conservatively sit in the middle on this one and agree that both sides have some truth.

However, will never stop speaking up what I believe. And she had better not either. In fact any country that would try to make that occur, citizens should buy bullhorns and shout it out. HELL NO!

You never follow bad orders, you never give your power away.

I hope people are not so blind and programmed as to not show up there in large numbers and expect to walk out of that courtroom with her.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
People question everything; the moon landing, the impact of slavery, whether Jesus was a real person, the validity of capitalism, whatever.

They should be free to question anything and everything, that's how we learn.

When you deny somebody the right to ask a question it just makes me think there's something you don't want them to know.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yourignoranceisbliss

It's general of any sub-group of people who want to punish you for thinking differently than them. I think it's especially applicable here.

Thats why I said I wouldn't vet my opinion on the matter. That deck is rigged. Any opinion on the holocaust causes resentment from one side or the other. I simply stated the whole conflict was a holocaust.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Because the only reason to question the numbers, is to lay the groundwork for a return to the ignorance which birthed the genocide in the first place.

You have already been placed as a piece of the groundwork if you believe this is true.

Ignorance lead to the genocide ??

You are drinking in the official story like that scotch in your pic, In no way , can you prove ignorance had anything to do with something that is carefully planned, narrated, and executed by a vast amount of players, who all appear to be taking orders from something you believe has nothing to do with it.

Must be nice living in a simplistic world where you are allowed to be programmed at the click of a button.

Countless lies, unknown agendas, but the story is cut and dried for you.

It is time to blow the lid off who really was behind these wars, and this side story that was propelled to be the most important in the history of the world.

OR, we could do as you say and believe that finding the REAL truth is just too dangerous and will lead to disaster.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Has anyone here seen the outlandish claims in the Talmud regarding numbers of people slaughtered back in Roman times ??

It seems to be hushed up as well, these types of claims seem to a modus operandi.

4 Billion Jews killed in Bethar ??

And MANY more like that are prevalent throughout the history.

And as one member said, look at the world holocaust very carefully, and see the subconscious programming behind it.

Originally a reference to an animal sacrifice which morphed into Hebrews and others in the region burning their OWN children to ashes, to appease a god.

Why is this word so improperly used, and indeed, what entity is making sure these things are always covered up.

And WHY do we need to believe that INSIDE JOBS are not very much at play here, it is amazing how closed up most are, and the lengths that have been taken to stifle any thinking outside the strictly guarded stories.

Someone is making dam sure no one can figure out what is going on, but some of us can see it clearly, controlled chaos.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The lessons learned from Hitler and the Nazi party did not sink in deep enough it seems for the Germans. They still limit free speech according to ideologies.

Who care what this idiot believes.........Banning anything Nazi is so ironic it is laughable and kinda sad.
edit on 7-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I would ask you a very simple question:

Where did they all go then? If the numbers are so out of proportion to what happened.

Will the absolute numbers of those murdered ever be known? No. The people murdered in the Balkans. On the Eastern Front. Hungary. ...and a whole host of other places.

Jews. Gypsies. Homosexuals. Physically/Mentally impaired. ...and others. Many of the records are incomplete. Likely never to be found. Why is that do you think? Gee, maybe someone(s) were covering their tracks? Or attempting to?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: buster2010

I would ask you a very simple question:

Where did they all go then? If the numbers are so out of proportion to what happened....

In January 1933 there were some 523,000 Jews in Germany. By September 1939, approximately 282,000 Jews had left Germany and 117,000 from annexed Austria. Of these, some 95,000 emigrated to the United States, 60,000 to Palestine, 40,000 to Great Britain, and about 75,000 to Central and South America, with the largest numbers entering Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Bolivia. More than 18,000 Jews from the German Reich were also able to find refuge in Shanghai, in Japanese-occupied China. At the end of 1939, about 202,000 Jews remained in Germany and 57,000 in annexed Austria, many of them elderly. By October 1941, when Jewish emigration was officially forbidden, the number of Jews in Germany had declined to 163,000. The vast majority of those Jews still in Germany were sendt to forced labour camps.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

One holocaust victim is one to many .

"Holocaust" ???? One victim is a murder, not a genocide.

The problem is when we try to learn from a history that is all lies and exaggerations, then we can't learn much useful information, and others can politically manipulate and leverage those lies, furthering their own agenda.

It's a known fact, that there's not enough hours in a day to burn the number of bodies that were claimed to have been burned. It's literally simple math: 46ovens x 24 hours x 365days x 3years (1942, '43 & '44 that the "Final Solution" was in effect) = 1,208,880 MAXIMUM for Auschwitz, and that is assuming the ovens could completely cremate 1 body per hour, which experts all say is impossible (advanced modern ovens still take 2 hours).

It's also assuming EVERY SINGLE oven running for 3 years straight, 24hours a day with no maintenance, and bodies being loaded in mere seconds.

In fact, if I remember correctly, Auschwitz only had 30 ovens (technically 10 ovens with 3 muffles each) until 1944. So the maximum possible number is even lower. And then lower again still because there were many others being cremated in those camps. Not least of which was tens of thousands each year from TYPHUS.

The early estimates were as high as 9million Jews killed during the holocaust, which was impossible since Europe only had 9.5million Jewish residents in 1939, and millions fled before the sh^t really hit the fan. The holocaust number kept getting revised until they finally settled on 6million with very little hard evidence, and ALL DEATH CAMP SITES OFF LIMITS TO WESTERNERS for investigation because they were located in the USSR!!

The atrocities of WW2 were real, but real holocaust story is just like CIA in Kuwait, Gulf of Tonkin, ISIS, USS Liberty and all the other politically leveraged and weaponized stories : A load of bollocks.

I did a lot of research into it a few years ago and it's incredible how far removed the actual events of WW2 are from the official story. Just like every other war, it was total hell and all sides committed atrocities. And yes, the Jewish people seem to have gotten the worst of it regardless of the numbers being inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
a reply to: TrueBrit

kinda describes israels behavior in palistien
thats what makes this jack booted stomp on the free exchange of thoughts and Ideas so scary

Israel has admitted pathologists harvested organs from dead Palestinians, and others, without the consent of their families
www.theguardian.com...

look out holocaust deniers
the dr will see you now
just wait it will be happening here as well,the land of the free the good ol us of a.
in Germany one cannot even think about it...this is scary stuff
No Such Thing as Free Speech with “Holocaust Denial” Laws - See more at: americanfreepress.net...

• German lawyer Sylvia Stolz condemned to prison for telling the truth.

• Found guilty by “mind-reading” Bavarian judge.

By Ronald L. Ray —

Sylvia Stolz is an outspoken, 51-year-old lawyer in Germany. At the end of February 2015, she was condemned by Judge Martin Rieder of the Munich State Court to 20 months in prison for alleged denial of the so-called Jewish holocaust during World War II, and for “inciting racial hatred.” But there is just one problem with Stolz’s “guilt”: she never denied anything.

Judge Rieder, however, in true clairvoyant fashion, claimed to find the criminal act in what he said was the “meaning and purpose” of a talk Stolz gave in 2012 at a public conference in Switzerland, albeit the “denial” was “not at all so openly addressed.” Instead of judging words and actions, he presumed to judge an unspoken intent—the ultimate in thought-crime prosecution.

- See more at: americanfreepress.net...

link

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

wasn't it shown in a documentary that he was an actor back in the 60's? in a war movie?
the number he claims turned out to be a number of Lazar wiesel who was a friend of another survivor in which he said Elie Wiesel stole? he also identified himself in a photo of the "children's barracks" when in fact it was a photo of adults barracks and not Elie Wiesel?
if I am thinking of the right person

edit on 8-6-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Who are these 'We' who question the Holocoust? Holocaust deniers? Are you part of that 'We' ? I'm not.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Who are these 'We' who question the Holocoust? Holocaust deniers? Are you part of that 'We' ? I'm not.

I'm not an holocaust denier. Asking questions doesn't make one a denier. If you're not part of WE, why did you feel the need to reply?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
As a polish man it was always wonder me why Germany lost two wars but they are still the richest country in the Europe....ahh soviets..

It may be due to cultural factors, but I think another factor is that both countries were given special access to the rich US consumer market after the war. In the '60s, we were introduced to German and Japanese car imports. Lots of VWs and Toyotas for sale, but very few British Leyland, Peugeot, or Fiat. It was probably a consolation prize for being turned into US client states with huge US military bases.
edit on 8-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think this is a great article, and a VERY important topic.. I will be returning soon,

I hope more people are able to share and to investigate this one.. I believe it will help explain why the US is in the position it currently finds itself in..the pattern and similarity between US and wartime Germany is disconcerting..

It would be a good idea if someone could make a list of books, Revisionist books, while moving through this thread..

edit on 8-6-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
To all of you who state that the number of deaths doesn't matter, would you say the same about the total number of soldiers killed in WW2? If the number is irrelevant, we might as well just outright fabricate history to fit the narrative.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Where did they all go then? If the numbers are so out of proportion to what happened.

Most of them fled Germany before the war even started. The only ones that were left were the poor who couldn't afford to buy their way out and the wealthy who were financing the Nazi regime. Remember before the war even started worldwide the Jews staged an economic boycott of Germany. Hitler had no problem with letting them leave but the Zionist backing Hitler had to sacrifice the poor Jews so they could get the nation of Israel.

Will the absolute numbers of those murdered ever be known? No. The people murdered in the Balkans. On the Eastern Front. Hungary. ...and a whole host of other places.

That has nothing to do with the camps.

Jews. Gypsies. Homosexuals. Physically/Mentally impaired. ...and others.

Yes many types of people were killed in the camps. Non Jews were killed on an average of three to one Jew.

Many of the records are incomplete. Likely never to be found. Why is that do you think? Gee, maybe someone(s) were covering their tracks? Or attempting to?

Many people don't want the full truth to come out because they get way too much money to let the truth to be known. Norman Finkelstein wrote a very good book about it called the Holocaust industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join