It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police search house, prepare charges against German Holocaust skeptic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos
German?
Hitler apparently learned of concententration camps from the british
and some say then taught it to the americans (like all the ol injun reserves are not concentration camps)
in operation paperclip
FEMA camps they call em I hear

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

encyclopaedia britannica

Fast becoming my favourite reading material...

Not for the "facts" or the racism, or the hatred...
But for the lulz

That being said, there was once supposedly a sign at Auschwitz that was allegedly removed due to numeracy problems.

I've also heard the "delousing" excuse in many other sources.

Overall, this shouldn't be debatable...
Those in the camps were numbered by the Nazis...
Literally...
There must have been a reason for this...
Like a census of sorts.

But it is debatable, because the official story (regarding numbers) has been changed so often...

I usually stay away from it all anyways...
2m, 6m, 8m...
What does it matter?
That's a lot of people whatever the number.
edit on 7-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

so
where is eli weasles tattoo?

Eric captured these stills from the video, allowing us all to see for the first time that “the Emperor has no clothes.”

www.eliewieseltattoo.com...

Elie Wiesel has told us for over 50 years that he was tattooed at Auschwitz in 1944, and that his tattoo number is A7713. He has repeatedly said that he still has this original tattoo on his arm. Just last March in Dayton, Ohio, Elie met with the press, high school and college students, and 2300 members of the local community. As reported in the Dayton Daily News , one student asked Wiesel if he still has his concentration camp number and if it serves as a reminder of those terrible experiences. "I don’t need that to remember, I think about my past every day," he responded. "But I still have it on my arm – A7713. At that time, we were numbers. No names, no identity."
www.eliewieseltattoo.com...

there is someone who maybe should do some time
so there were actually no jewish skin tattoo lamp shades
no jewish phat soap..
what else will questioning find out?
ahhh
we will never know now will we
edit on Sunam6b20156America/Chicago42 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Elie Wiesel whines about being wiped out by Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme to the tune of 37 million. But don’t worry, the flow of donations is now picking up to his personal Holocaust shekel gig. Plus, he’s trying to get the US government to bail him out and the other victims of Madoff — us Goyim taxpayers can’t let all those poor Jews suffer unduly, you know [INCOG].

Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

now we get to see what this is all about
MONEY
edit on Sunam6b20156America/Chicago11 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Because the only reason to question the numbers, is to lay the groundwork for a return to the ignorance which birthed the genocide in the first place.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

possibly it might lead to questioning and to reclaiming some of the money paid to a nuclear armed non signature of the NNPR
which in the US, where BAZZiLLIONs of free money have been paid to the "victims"
Illegally

not to mention some other paypals

Germany Has Paid Out More Than $61.8 Billion
in Third Reich Reparations

www.ihr.org...
somewaht like the kosher tax you are paying on many foods
look close at the labels
edit on Sunam6b20156America/Chicago14 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Well there is two possibilities...

1) The tattoo wore off, as can happen...
2) He is a fraud...

Let's entertain option number 2...

One fraud does not put doubts on the entirety of numbered prisoners...
Especially since there is a myriad of numbered survivors...

Ockham's razor;
He has hopped onto the atrocity for personal gain rather than the holocaust numbers being faked.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hey now. There was that woman who claimed to have been a 9/11 twin towers survivor when in reality she was in, what, Portugal on the day of?

Clearly this is the smoking gun that 9/11 never even happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

yes
there was a war, there were camps, there were numbers...
( courtesy of IBM )
there are numbered survivors
the term "holocaust survivor" is considered by some to be an oxymoron
say,
how about all those discredited book writers like this fellow?
an all too common experience

False Memoir of Holocaust Is Canceled

Herman Rosenblat and his wife, Roma Radzicki Rosenblat, at home in Florida. The story of their meeting while he was in a concentration camp during World War II has been shown to be false
www.nytimes.com...
good thing someone questioned this man BEFORE he got paid

the truth is always found through JURISPRUDENCE
making that illegal?
thats TYRANNY

just sayin
edit on Sunam6b20156America/Chicago40 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Some people are truly ill.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm all for thinking someone is a total degenerate troll for denying such a thing, but I can't say I understand criminalizing what you believe or don't believe to be true. It seems like a very slippery slope. It opens the door for too many things. If you perform criminal acts against others because of it, there are laws for that.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The Nazis used "tabulators" manufactured by a US company to keep track .The numbers would be accurate

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Jurisprudence is the study and theory of law. The philosophy of law.

I get the point you're trying to make, but wanted to clarify the meaning of the term.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
what was it canada said to Ernst Zundle when the top gas chamber guy testified on his behalf?

"THE TRUTH IS NO DEFENSE"

simple as that
TYRANNY

Truth is No Defense
Amazingly, "truth is no defense" in this bizarre proceeding. Neither the truthfulness (factuality) of a "complained of" writing, nor the motive of the writer, may be considered in determining if it is "likely" to expose persons to "hatred or contempt." As Chairman Pensa bluntly put it:

"It is the finding of this Tribunal that truth is not an issue before us. Parliament has spoken. The use of telephone messages for purposes prohibited by section 13 of the Act cannot be justified by asserting that such messages are truthful. The sole issue is whether such communications are likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt."

Observes CAFE director Fromm: "This mad hatter's tea party has decided that 'truth is no defense,' that truth doesn't matter. It's only the feelings of the aggrieved minority that determines whether a statement is 'likely' to expose them to hatred or contempt'."
www.ihr.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

yes
Jurisprudence
I chose the word on purpose
to clarify
see my above post
edit on Sunam6b20156America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

every day im being exposed to hatred of the palistinians Iranians Russians Goyim Injuns pakis truthers gun nuts meat eaters off brand chinese brics preppers men women boys and girls
you name it

and I hate It

edit on Sunam6b20156America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The fact is that genocide was enacted. The numbers are not crucial to the evidence of that crime having been committed.

Exactly my point!!! The crime was enacted and the numbers are not crucial to the evidence that the crime has been committed. But no one is denying that. So why bother to shut every mouth that wants to ask the veracity of the numbers?

Because without the Holocaust there would be no modern state of Israel. It was the raison d'etre for allowing Jews to emigrate to Palestine and re-establish the Jewish homeland. It was also as much an enticement to get Jews to leave the US and Britain as to draw them from the diaspora worldwide. Jews were the victims of racism quite frequently in the US and the mainly Protestant leadership were not unhappy that many left to join the fledgling state.

I don't take Herren Haverbeck's questions as anti-Semitic or holocaust denial. Like many she is asking for more clarification and perhaps a finalizing of the numbers. Typhus and starvation added tremendously to the death totals.

For all the atrocities committed by Nazi Germany there were plenty more done by the Soviets and Japanese and even the Allies after the war. German soldiers were used as slave labor not only in Russia but even in France. German civilians were thrown out of their homes and replaced by people chosen by resettlement agencies. German POWS and civilians died of exposure, disease and starvation by the tens of thousands in Allied camps in the Rhineland.

After the war the Allies had absolute control over everything in Europe including information. Everything done by them was to destroy Germany as a country and as a people and set up the US and Britain as the financial masters of the world. They were determined that Germany should never rise again to threaten their hegemony.

To me murder is murder, the holocaust was no worse than starving the Ukrainians, the bombing of Chinese civilians or the insane medical experiments done by the Japanese army. WW2 was a cesspool of atrocities. Of course we should never forget the holocaust, nor should we forget people anywhere who have died at the hands of aggressor nations. It seems some just get much more publicity than others.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ok well studying the holocaust isn't jurisprudence. Which is what your comment appears to be talking about.

Researching a person's background because they wrote a book isn't jurisprudence.

Studying holocaust denial laws, and only the laws, would be jurisprudence. Not studying the holocaust, not studying a supposed survivor's story or background, none of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

Initially it was held that four million were killed in the wartime German camp

I am happy that this time it is finally 'GERMAN' camp

Personally I think that's wrong. Shouldn't be called German camp but nazi camp. Not every german was a nazi. Not every german participated in the holocaust. Actually not even every nazi participated in that crime. Is like saying today that jewish are killing innocent palestinians and their kids. We know that not all jewish people are doing that but is the Zionist regime who should be tried for crime against humanity.

Haha stop please. Hitler won his first elections in 1933 with more than 90%.

German concentration camp is the best name. Made by Germans, Germans were worked inside, to kill jews, christians, atheists.

This is old german story.

Aliens came to earth, make Nazism and when war ends they flew on their ships and left only germans behind?

Germans are so ignorant.

Germans were really optimistic about Hitler. They loved his economic changes. They loved his potential and charisma.

As a polish man it was always wonder me why Germany losts two wars but they are still the richest country in the Europe....ahh soviets..

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Because the only reason to question the numbers, is to lay the groundwork for a return to the ignorance which birthed the genocide in the first place.

Or maybe the reason is as simple as Why the big lie about the number? What was behind that and who perpetrated in the first place. That would be the only reason for me to question the number.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

The fact is that genocide was enacted. The numbers are not crucial to the evidence of that crime having been committed.

Exactly my point!!! The crime was enacted and the numbers are not crucial to the evidence that the crime has been committed. But no one is denying that. So why bother to shut every mouth that wants to ask the veracity of the numbers?

Because without the Holocaust there would be no modern state of Israel. It was the raison d'etre for allowing Jews to emigrate to Palestine and re-establish the Jewish homeland. It was also as much an enticement to get Jews to leave the US and Britain as to draw them from the diaspora worldwide. Jews were the victims of racism quite frequently in the US and the mainly Protestant leadership were not unhappy that many left to join the fledgling state.

I know,I was just being rhetorical
And you know what's the biggest irony? The worst Nazis were brought in the states under Paperclip to continue their work. Talk about hypocrisy...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Tony Blair wants this law to come in effect across Europe.

As it stands there a few EU countries that imprison people for questioning numbers.

Fact is, no one knows how many died.
We are controlled by liars and have been for a long time.

Me thinks they doth protest too much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join