It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: To what extent are disinformation agents active on ATS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: Outrageo

DISINFORMATION Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Wikipedia

This place is brimming with them.

I agree with draknoir 100%, I have no proof, and I was banned once for suggesting it, but if you're asking, I'm saying yes.
I could name a few, but that might get me banned immediately.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

There are parts of ATS where i know for a fact a few secrets have leaked out. You would be socked at how fast they were gone....like erased.

granted it wasnt alien stuff but it just goes to show you that 'people' watch this site.

its like from Xfiles when Mulder sis talking to Max Fennig and max tells Mulder "someone is always paying attention"

allot truer then i am personally comfortable with, but i accept it.

i honestly think that if ANYONE had 100% proof they would be killed if they didnt get a a MAJOR news outlet asap. The governments of the world have way to much invested(if true) in keeping it all a secret. you can bet $'s to doughnuts they have killed over less.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

DISINFORMATION Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Wikipedia

I agree with draknoir 100%, I have no proof, and I was banned once for suggesting it, but if you're asking, I'm saying yes.

You know what else might get you banned immediately? Creating a new account after being banned.

*reported*

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

There are parts of ATS where i know for a fact a few secrets have leaked out. You would be socked at how fast they were gone....like erased.

Well, you hack off the right ones sufficiently, and they'll pull your buddies in to get you to identify yourself, if they can't figure it out in a week or two.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

lol....those crazy DIA guys always trying to be spooky

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

My experience encompasses the past 23 years, give or take a few months.

If this does not meet your requirement for some reason, then you are entitled to dismiss everything I might contribute to this and/or any thread on ATS.

Trust me when I say that I will get over it.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Considering that as far as I am aware this may be the one of the largest if not the largest UFO forum on the net, you can rest assured this place is absolutely full of them.

I mostly lurk these forums so I can confirm this to be absolutely true. Either that or there are a lot of dumb people who frequent these forums, which is definitely a possibility.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

UFO's exist and are real.

What they are, where they come from and what is controlling them is where I am currently at by way of my research.

This is my opinion - and just like bottoms, everybody has one.

Shills and disinfo agents - who knows, maybe and probably - but I don't place them in the same category as our resident UFO fsme's because they also are seeking the truth - they just happen to be really good at exposing BS.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What they are, where they come from and what is controlling them is where I am currently at by way of my research.

Can't wait for the thread.

Honestly.

edit on 2-6-2015 by Bybyots because:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: htapath
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

My experience encompasses the past 23 years, give or take a few months.

If this does not meet your requirement for some reason, then you are entitled to dismiss everything I might contribute to this and/or any thread on ATS.

Trust me when I say that I will get over it.

I didn't realize I had any "requirements", nor do I (as of yet) see any reason why I should automatically dismiss any and all thoughts or contributions by you. All I stated, was that your assertion that the internet was created "as a tool of propaganda", is utter bollocks. Given how easily-disproven that claim of yours is, I stand by my statement.

Don't take everything so personally.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's sort of disheartening when your BEST threads all vanish in a day and an old buddy sends you a hand written fax, and the message is "You've got two mid-level analysts assigned to try to figure out who you are, and I'm about to be taken to an interrogation room to see what they can get out of me on the subject"

Sigh.

At that point, might as well go down with some honor.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Better get used to me, kitten, and try to stay on-topic.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

It's sort of disheartening when your BEST threads all vanish in a day and an old buddy sends you a hand written fax, and the message is "You've got two mid-level analysts assigned to try to figure out who you are, and I'm about to be taken to an interrogation room to see what they can get out of me on the subject"

Sigh.

At that point, might as well go down with some honor.

I've read only a few of your posts, but it seemed like you knew what you were talking about. You're quite convincing.
Please take this opportunity to share what you know about alien abductions, I'd be very interested to read your take on the issue. If you know anything about alien abductions, that is.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't even think there is much need for shills outside of msm. People will naturally regurgitate information about whatever cause they believe in.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

just proves the government is evil...who sends a fax?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

just proves the government is evil...who sends a fax?

NSA has a problem reading hand written faxes. Not so much with calls out of BAFB.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Please take this opportunity to share what you know about alien abductions.

Ask the little blue doctors if they'll let you play with the wall-opening gadget. It looks like a weird flashlight.

It would make running new wiring in a house a hell of a lot easier.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Speak for yourself, please.

Thank you so much!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you believe Roswell was a crashed alien craft, then the disinfo worked. If you believe in breakaway civilizations with brain-sucking technology then you are an expiremental subject. No fingerprints indeed. Excellent article, Google it: Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist?
edit on 2-6-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If you believe Roswell was a crashed alien craft, then the disinfo worked.

This can be taken as disinfo in itself.

edit on CDTTue, 02 Jun 2015 21:49:58 -0500000000America/ChicagoJunAmerica/Chicago585849pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join