It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCK POLL: 81% Of Al Jazeera Arabic Poll Respondents Support Islamic State

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Al Jazeera is a propaganda media stream supported by Israel jew's. ISIS is supported by Israel et al. Jews and Israel aren't persecuted by ISIS... you know... propaganda.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Really? ?? Shocking? ??

So if you got harrased all your life by a foreign power its a shock when you approve of its counterpart?

Yeah, really Shocking.

Effin mericans...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
Well, maybe you at least learned what the difference is between an opinion and proof.

Yup...I had no clue that anyone would consider your uninformed opinion of any value compared to the items I listed, looked into and the people I've discussed this with who actually know radicals. Go figure.

Exactly! That's why I say a soldier's opinion might be a little bias. When a majority of your encounters come from radicals, it's only natural to assume they're all radical.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
Really? ?? Shocking? ??

So if you got harrased all your life by a foreign power its a shock when you approve of its counterpart?

Yeah, really Shocking.

Effin mericans...

America has become so easy to deceive. We don't ever consider anyone else's position or viewpoint. Kind of makes my want to run for office because all you have to do is tell them what they want to hear. People seem to think once you're at the top you can't be knocked off. We're falling rapidly I fear.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Anybody that have a brain and read the Koran and understand Islamic laws and Sharia laws knows that overtaking the infidels in the name of Islam is the right of every Islamic follower to do and if the choice of die or convert is given is in their duty to kill and approved by their believes.

Is clear.

Why are they no killing more in the US? with so many Islamic followers in here? because America is a nation of laws and you should not kill is one of them or face death or life in jail.

But when it comes to Muslim countries that practice Islam it doesn't matter, killing is part of their Islamic believes and righteous.

In theocracies Is ok to kill in the name of religion.

edit on 26-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What's the shock? These people believe in Islam. ISIS is trying to be literal Islam. Its like being shocked that Catholics support the Vatican... duh. They are our enemy.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
A scientific poll, I'm sure.

So what's the subtext here? We're supposed to think that the majority of the Muslim world supports ISIS and wants them to kill us all?

Is that what we're supposed to believe?

Yes, yes, and yes. To be a moderate Muslim is to say someone is a little bit pregnant. Face it, a majority of Muslims want to see the infidel dead.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Is not such thing as moderated, if the person is a true Islam follower and believer, what we call "moderated" is what True Islamic followers call "bastardized" side of Islam that is used for Islam to spread into none Islamic practicing countries and societies with approval.

But rest assure that those that do not follow Islam to the law are not welcome into Islamic countries and they will be killed with not guilt by their own peers.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Anybody that have a brain and read the Koran and understand Islamic laws and Sharia laws knows that overtaking the infidels in the name of Islam is the right of every Islamic follower to do and if the choice of die or convert is given is in their duty to kill and approved by their believes.

Stop posting these lies. All the Christians and Jews that live Muslim nations just proves your propaganda to be nothing but BS.

Why are they no killing more in the US? with so many Islamic followers in here? because America is a nation of laws and you should not kill is one of them or face death or life in jail.

It's that way in many Muslim nations as well.

But when it comes to Muslim countries that practice Islam it doesn't matter, killing is part of their Islamic believes and righteous.

Your ignorance of Muslim nations is laughable.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
What's the shock? These people believe in Islam. ISIS is trying to be literal Islam. Its like being shocked that Catholics support the Vatican... duh. They are our enemy.
We muslims are not your enemies brother .

i have nothing against you and wish you the best . wish you the happiest and healthiest life .

look bro , i am not an Arab , i'm a kurd . and i live in Iran so personally i have no contacts with any arabs , but i can assure you that this poll is 100% fabricated .

who do you think is fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria ? in yemen ? they're 90% Arabs .
edit on 26-5-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well, maybe you at least learned what the difference is between an opinion and proof.

Yup...I had no clue that anyone would consider your uninformed opinion of any value compared to the items I listed, looked into and the people I've discussed this with who actually know radicals. Go figure.

Exactly! That's why I say a soldier's opinion might be a little bias. When a majority of your encounters come from radicals, it's only natural to assume they're all radical.

Nope. There are moderate Muslims over there and the enemy. However, the moderates turn into the enemy when the enemy is around. They take on the same mentality and support the radicals. Even when the radicals aren't around, they may not fully accept their beliefs, but their religious convictions apparently require them to at minimum, not denounce them. The moderates still consider the radicals better than us.

Take some time to read and learn about the truth, rather than simply trying to debunk someone educating you. Or challenge me and tell me YOUR experience with Islam and Muslims.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If that was the case, I would have killed my entire family since they're not Muslims. Seriously, get a life. I've had enough of your lies.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

If that was the case, I would have killed my entire family since they're not Muslims. Seriously, get a life. I've had enough of your lies.

I don't know you so I can't judge and I obviously understand that any group has its exceptions. While it is not fair to judge a whole group based upon the actions or beliefs of the majority, it is the way the world is. I also make exceptions once I know someone well enough and decide they are not one of the bad guys. But Muslims have not done a very good job of policing themselves and many allow and many support radicals. The same goes for other groups. I know not all Priests are pedophiles...but I wouldn't leave my young son (if I had one) alone with a Priest until I know he isn't.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You're the one making these outrageous claims. I asked for evidence to back up that Fox News regurgitation, and all you can come up with is hearsay and conjecture. But like I said before, you would probably act pretty "radical" too if your country was being invaded. If this country was invaded, would you stand by or fight back?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

While it is not fair to judge a whole group based upon the actions or beliefs of the majority, it is the way the world is.

No. That is the way ignorant people think. "weareawake" needs to back to sleep.
edit on 26-5-2015 by stopbeingnaive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

yea well its the truth when you like it, its manipulation when you dont both of which are scapegoats to the true nature of reality. Next please

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would bet most Muslims are more afraid of ISIS than we in the West.
They live near them after all.
No, I don't buy in to that poll in any way, shape or form.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I dare you to move to any practicing Islamic country in the middle east and try to spread Christianity and Americas democracy and see what happen to you.

You can seat in the conform of your home and spread whatever you want but try to do that in Saudi Arabia, Iran or Iraq.

You have nothing on me, Islam is a law and as a law you can kill the infidels if they do not convert, is as simple as that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: intrepid

yea well its the truth when you like it, its manipulation when you dont both of which are scapegoats to the true nature of reality. Next please

Nope. Just applied logic. I don't swallow propaganda often either.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

If that is the case you are not a true Islam follower, you are the new found call "moderate" outside the Muslim Islamic theocracies in the middle east, I dare you to go to Saudi Arabia or any other country and see how you will be received by your truly Islam peers.

Sharia law is very specific and so Islam laws.

edit on 26-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join