It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Pentagon Report: US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

www.veteranstoday.com...

From your source...

This week two F16s were shot down over Yemen. When the wreckage was examined, both were found to be of types never supplied to an Arab nation, not Saudi Arabia, not anyone. The only “buyer” in the region for that type of plane is Israel.

So who did the inspection and exactly what model was it supposed to be?

With two Israeli planes downed this week, fresh Saudi markings painted on them, and a strong confirmation of a tactical thermonuclear attack on a Yemeni airbase, a neutron bomb attack (NRR No Residual Radiation), the Yemen war is now clearly an Israeli war.

A tactical nuke they say...and you somehow think this source is credible how again?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Isn't this old news? I've read this story months ago, before Obama and his propaganda team (US media) tried to whitewash any mention of US-ISIS ties...

Aren't the ISIS leaders old Iraq generals paid by CIA to offer no resistance to US attack on Saddam?

Isn't ISIS there to destabilize Iraq so China can't get the oil?

This all seems connected to Obama's evil empire...and he couldn't do it without assistance from US media.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
From your source...

This week two F16s were shot down over Yemen. When the wreckage was examined, both were found to be of types never supplied to an Arab nation, not Saudi Arabia, not anyone. The only “buyer” in the region for that type of plane is Israel.

The only way to tell who owns it is by identifying systems on board the aircraft. The type of systems not likely to survive a crash and post crash fire, well enough to identify them.

One of these is an F-16I belonging to Israel, one is an F-16 Block 60/62 Desert Falcon belonging to the UAE. Without saying which is which, telling the difference is almost impossible from the exterior, especially after they slammed into the ground and exploded.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Not so secret now, eh?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

www.want to know.info - search for black eagle fund.

Forgive me I'm using a tablet so I can't post a direct link.

Anyway, please read this information, it explains in incredible detail why and who was behind 9/11 and gives an insight into why things are happening the way they are just now.
I downloaded a 59 page PDF from the site on said subject which I think after reading the initial pages you will also download.
I'll just add in btw, its no wonder Vladimir Putin is pissed with the U.S......

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I can believe it. I know that ISIS was always over hyped as a way to get us to be afraid of them and to commit to sending forces over there to stop them and then be in place to move against Syria. I would not be a but surprised if the Iraq army( who are hopeless cowards like most militaries in the region) has orders to stand down and to let ISIS run amok. Likewise I think ISIS' human atrocities are being directed to try to gain US support to oppose them. It seems like they want a strong US presence over in the region and will use any excuse to get it. Including war with Iran, a new hot cold war with Russia, and Iraq falling apart. Hopefully the next election will see a POTUS that will completely do a 180 and straighten things out and correct the damage done there by the last four administrations.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Of course, there's more than one legend about where the Nazi gold went. The most plausible explanation is that the Nazis successfully smuggled it out of Austria, and that it is currently being used to support Fascist political parties and right wing terrorism, especially groups dedicated to the destruction of Israel... but that is a bit off-topic.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm going to add the Ben Swann and the StormCloudsGathering videos in the op.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You should put this link in the OP too:

www.washingtoninstitute.org...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Of course, there's more than one legend about where the Nazi gold went. The most plausible explanation is that the Nazis successfully smuggled it out of Austria, and that it is currently being used to support Fascist political parties and right wing terrorism, especially groups dedicated to the destruction of Israel... but that is a bit off-topic.

Legend? Did you read the PDF? Its exactly on topic. (Perhaps a new thread will highlight its importance)
After reading it myself and knowing jade helm is coming up, if I were American I'd be very worried right now.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I can believe it. I know that ISIS was always over hyped as a way to get us to be afraid of them and to commit to sending forces over there to stop them and then be in place to move against Syria. I would not be a but surprised if the Iraq army( who are hopeless cowards like most militaries in the region) has orders to stand down and to let ISIS run amok. Likewise I think ISIS' human atrocities are being directed to try to gain US support to oppose them. It seems like they want a strong US presence over in the region and will use any excuse to get it. Including war with Iran, a new hot cold war with Russia, and Iraq falling apart. Hopefully the next election will see a POTUS that will completely do a 180 and straighten things out and correct the damage done there by the last four administrations.

Read the PDF I posted an address for, it gives you some insight into the people that we are dealing with.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This was a forgone conclusion since before the term OSIRIS, I mean ISIS was coined. People can deny it away all they want, go ahead, your pretty little world won't change. After all your ticky tacky house still stands while other still get plundered and droned striked. It's all good though, remember if it's not us it's someone else creating an empire (Russia, Russia just don't say it a third time) and besides better to kill them there than here. As the saying goes, "you're either with us or the terrorists"....(in)famous US president.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whenever you see anything trumpeted over the media-propaganda-machine over and over again, you know it's full of sh#t.

...And full of *agenda* and *purpose*.
edit on 27-5-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
TPTB have made he same mistake they made with the Nazis. Fund them, give them material support and turn them loose to wage war. But when you give a madman such power and permission to wreck havoc, he will end up doing whatever he pleases and then TPTB have to try to put the Jin back in the bottle.

Just as the purpose of the Nazis was to consolidate Europe under Swiss control and halt the western spread of Communism, ISIS was to conquer and consolidate the ME under the House of Saud to halt the spread of anti-Royalty rulership A trusted royal family is just as good as bought and paid for plotiticians in a faux democracy. But the madman they put in place to guide ISIS to the stated goal has plans of his own, and just like Hitler he thinks he is powerful enough to defy his masters and get away with it. Afterall, the Iranian mullahs have been doing whatever they want since the CIA propped them up into power.

So now America is going to have to sacrifice another generation in order to put down TPTB's Proxy Khan and the Middle Eastern Union will have to wait 30-50 years which should line up nicely with the South American Union.

I have no doubt this is all part of a plan to have 6-7 governing bodies, each controlling entire continents/sub-continents. The only questions for me is all of this designed for purpetual war with each other as a way for them to create rolling, repeated profits from destroy/rebuild/grow/destroy cycle; or is there an extraterrestrial threat on its way and TPTB is racing to pool thee world's resources under strict control in order to either defeat the threat or just stockpile the wealth & resources for an extended sub-terrainian hide and survive strategy?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Legend? Did you read the PDF? Its exactly on topic. (Perhaps a new thread will highlight its importance)

By all means start a new thread. There are already dozens under the various names it has allegedly been given:

This war chest would be known by several names: Black Eagle Trust, the Marcos gold, Yama#a's Gold, the Golden Lily Treasure, the Durham Trust or Project Hammer. [33]

All scams.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
But ... but ... but ...

Even Rand Paul kicks in on the subject :

Rand Paul: ISIS 'Exists And Grows Stronger' Because Of GOP Hawks

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Bingo! Now they fight this "War on Terror" officially with means of... terror. Who would have seen this coming, after 9/11?
Nothing to see, please move along now! Everything is OK!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Nothing to see, please move along now! Everything is OK!

Yep, "terrorists" with AK-47s attacking troops armed with Russian weapons, forcing Assad and Iran to buy more weapons from Russia. Nothing to see here, move along....

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

ISIS, Iranian leaders have been saying for a long time, is made-in-the-U.S.A., a tool of terror intended by the world’s superpower to divide and conquer the energy-rich Middle East and to counter the growing influence of Iran in the region.

www.nytimes.com...

Stay-behind operation, strategy of tension. Any striking parallels? Next, please!

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

“There is no doubt that these movements are created by Western powers and their regional agents,” Mr. Khamenei has insisted.

His words, echoed by many others in Iran, have been resonating on state television, which is the main tool for disseminating propaganda and is watched all over the country.

Your own source, emphasis mine.

Later in the same article:

“It is essentially a terrorist group of the extremist Muslim sects of the region against the other sects,” Mehdi Mirzaei, 27, a student of English literature, said of ISIS. “I am pretty sure that America is not supporting ISIS. That is all nonsense.”

Are you so contemptuous of ATS members that you assume that we won't bother to click on a link? As for leave behind operations, Russia has utilized its own to arm the insurgency in Ukraine, but that is a completely different issue.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join