It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Pentagon Report: US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

From Nafeez Ahmed: Secret Pentagon report reveals West saw ISIS as strategic asset Anti-ISIS coalition knowingly sponsored violent extremists to ‘isolate’ Assad, rollback ‘Shia expansion',

Check it out guys, this seems to be evidence that the U.S. funded the Syrian rebels while knowing that they would become ISIS/DAASH in the near future. It looks like the conspiracy theory has now become conspiracy fact.

Here's the actual document:

www.judicialwatch.org...

• Al-Qaeda drives the opposition in Syria
  • The West identifies with the opposition
  • he establishment of a nascent Islamic State became a reality only with the rise of the Syrian insurgency (there is no mention of U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq as a catalyst for Islamic State’s rise, which is the contention of innumerable politicians and pundits; see section 4.D. below)
  • The establishment of a “Salafist Principality” in Eastern Syria is “exactly” what the external powers supporting the opposition want (identified as “the West, Gulf Countries, and Turkey”) in order to weaken the Assad government
  • “Safe havens” are suggested in areas conquered by Islamic insurgents along the lines of the Libyan model (which translates to so-called no-fly zones as a first act of ‘humanitarian war'; see 7.B.)
  • Iraq is identified with “Shia expansion” (8.C)
  • A Sunni “Islamic State” could be devastating to “unifying Iraq” and could lead to “the renewing facilitation of terrorist elements from all over the Arab world entering into Iraqi Arena.”

Related links:

www.patreon.com...

medium.com...

EDIT May 27th: Adding the two threads with the two videos from Ben Swann and and SCGNews supporting this.

Truth In Media: The Origin of ISIS

The Covert Origins of ISIS
edit on 27-5-2015 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

We all know the Saudis are involved in the creation of ISIS so anything Saudi related will involve the US.
edit on 25-5-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wow...guess some" I told you so's" are in order. Saw the article earlier but the report wasn't cited. Thanks for including it for our edification.

Traitors! Every damned person involved. Funding enemies of the state. Isn't there something about "death by hanging" in regards the this?

edit on 25-5-2015 by Jakal26 because: on tablet, so response is short. hate typing on this thing.

+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
this is/can be important information and can't wait to read it all, but i have to ask...was there ever much debate?
America has a specific MO:
-find unstable country with resources
-create a group of "freedom fighters" so the country can "change the place from within"
- create some accident or something and make the freedom fighters look like terrorists
- pretend to be a light of justice for the world and say you want to help fight these terrorists
-Establish NATO base and put troops on the ground

They will continue to get away with it because the population at large has a short memory/attention span or simply does not care because the truth was found out too long after the event.
It will be like that will 9/11. One day we will get the full story but so much time will have past that nobody will really care.
Just look at vietnam, kids are still being born with deformities because of the use of a chemical weapon (illegal) and the war started because of a lie.
And yet, there they sit...

+18 more 
posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This is a vindicator scroll...........not that we needed verification, is stood out like dogs balls with their new Toyota Hiluxs, 1080HD vids, beheading of christians and bypassing Israel. This is how the CIA rolls, always has.

ISIS is the result of Kerry coming onto international TV and begging for a free pass to drop a few mega-freedoms of democracy on Syria to remove Assad - and was met with a resounding piss-off.

You say no to TPTB, you pay the price.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
Wow...guess some" I told you so's" are in order. Saw the article earlier but the report wasn't cited. Thanks for including it for our edification.

Traitors! Every damned person involved. Funding enemies of the state. Isn't there something about "death by hanging" in regards the this?

So predictable.
How the hell some are still blind to this obvious fact is beyond me.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sorry, but I don't see where the US created ISIS?

There's nothing in that document to suggest it, and zerohedge is full of lies.

All I see is that Al Queda Iraq (AQI) wanted to overthrow Assad, this is no secret, it's been well documented that Al Queda, Al Nusra, the FSA and ISIS have all taken arms against Assad's forces. It's also well documented that ISIS, AQI and Al Nusra have also engaged the FSA on many occasions too.

Saying that the US created ISIS is such a narrow viewpoint to take, it's so much more complicated than that.

edit on 25/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hearing this does not surprise me one bit. How many times has the US allied with some revolutionaries then wound up paying to take them out of power after their corrupt choice of people went astray. I think everybody in the world realizes this happens, but of course Americans live a sheltered life in denial of the obvious.

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No, I'm a conspiracy wing nut!
Don't validate my insane beliefs!
It will only encourage further deterioration of my oh-so-susceptible mind.

Chemical attacks on his own people - puleeze!

Just keep repeating there are no 8 ft tall Jihadis running around with new gear and new trucks.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Chemical weapons were used in Syria, there is no doubt.

Who used them is somewhat debatable, this is was what you meant, isn't it?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Who used them is somewhat debatable

Except by the NSA/CIA who know the truth. That's why the trillions of dollars are spent on networks and bribes.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
No, I'm a conspiracy wing nut!
Don't validate my insane beliefs!
It will only encourage further deterioration of my oh-so-susceptible mind.

Chemical attacks on his own people - puleeze!

Just keep repeating there are no 8 ft tall Jihadis running around with new gear and new trucks.

Since I cant give you any points, please accept this applause

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's also well documented that Assad chose not to attack ISIS bases, one defector said they slept well at night knowing they wouldn't be bombed by Assad's forces.

Smart really, let the FSA and ISIS take each other out, not so smart is letting all these factions run amok in your country..

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Zerohedge as a source? And quoting LIveLeaks?

Hm...

Just,

hm.

From the sources:

The narrative and the plotline were so transparent, even Russia saw right through them.

According to investigative reporter Nafeez Ahmed in Medium, the "leaked document reveals that in coordination with the Gulf states and Turkey, the West intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad, despite anticipating that doing so could lead to the emergence of an ‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Russia warns West may use ISIS as pretext to bomb Syrian govt forces

The problem with pro-russian sources of "news", is that they are so predictable - everything gets blamed on USA, from terrorist groups to AIDS.

I fear this is just another accusation with no solid evidences. A slight draft of a familiar aroma catches my nostrils... hm, what is it, what is it? - oh, right, I smell propaganda.

edit on 25-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Here is the problem with the world today. There is no solid evidence yet everyone knows it is happening. These intelligence groups are very good at covering their tracks around the world. They employ the best of the best. They count on us being conditioned to believe we need solid evidence to challenge them even though every one knows they are doing these things.

We have been conditioned to believe that you need proof that the ones making the rules accept to challenge what they are doing. Most times there is not evidence that we can use against them because they stipulate what can be used. They discredit anything that compromises their desired outcome. We need to look at the whole picture more. Not just what they want us to focus on. Sciences use the same tactic to protect their inventions. We have to question whether their direction is flawed instead of just looking at what they are doing in one experiment or practice.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

With the same logic you can question every single source on Earth as being unreliable.

And I linked to the actual document.

Again: www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Regardless of the source, their creation reeks of Saudi + CIA. The fact that they also haven't threatened Israel yet also makes me think that there's more to IS than meets the eye.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I saw the document.

But then, how can we know for sure it hasn't been forged by Russia, just like when Russia forged a document to "prove" that the US "created" the FLQ terrorist group?

The KGB was concerned that the FLQ's terrorist attacks could be linked to the Soviet Union. It designed a disinformation campaign and forged documents to portray the FLQ as a CIA false flag operation. A photocopy of the forged "CIA document" was "leaked" to the Montreal Star in September 1971. The operation was so successful that Canada's prime minister believed that the CIA had conducted operations in Canada.

Russian Disinformation Operation

I am telling ya, the notes of that tune are familiar. It's the same game all over again, just replace "FLQ" by "ISIS".

Just saying.

edit on 25-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Assad must be doing something right. Like Iraq oil and opium, I wonder what it is in Syria the USA feels so entitle and engaged to take over?

This thread must of been pretty close to what's going on then.

Conspiracies to control humanity, Earth resources and information..

Sickening. Though expected, given current tyrant, I mean leaders . .

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here's the document this revelation stems from:

Unclassified Secret Document

EDIT: didn't noticed it was in the OP. Nice OP, OP.
edit on 25-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join