It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Pentagon Report: US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, USA (Good old Ronnie) created AL-Quada when they funded, trained, and provided weapons to the Mujahadeen to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

So it's not really a stretch to suggest they created ISIS too. After all ISIS is nothing more than an offshoot of the most militant members of AL-Quada.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
No, I'm a conspiracy wing nut!

Chemical attacks on his own people - puleeze!

Why can't you believe someone would do this?

Saddam did it, why wouldn't Assad ?

Now, what's really most revealing is that the chemical weapons used are the ones that the Americans gave to Saddam in the 1980's when he was fighting Iran, and then Saddam gave them to Assad when the Americans closed in during Gulf War 2 to take them back.

So, Assad is using AMERICAN MADE chemical weapons against his own people.

I have a very good friend in special forces who has testified in open hearings that they watched chemical weapons being moved from Iraq to Syria during Gulf War 2, but were unable to do anything about it thanks to Rules of Engagement, as they weren't fired upon.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
look at their westernized,easier to say name "ISIS"
look at their brand new official "terrorist" looking uniforms
how about the Texas Joes plumbing pickup truck ?
how about being busted faking terror w a green screen ?

Seems to me a state sponsor isn't necessary, any billionaire
with interests in the Middle East (which is most of them)
can do this type of thing.
Much like sponsoring a little league team.
There isn't anything about ISIS that leads me to believe
it's grass roots uprising. They look a little too well funded.

ISIS ARE very well funded. They captured a bank in Iraq with over 500 million dollars in Gold.

Doesn't mean they're being funded by billionaires.

If you think this is all smoke and mirrors being pulled on a green screen, I suggest you take a visit to Iraq and Syria for your next vacation.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

So, Assad is using AMERICAN MADE chemical weapons against his own people.

You mean this nasty story about CWs, Seymour Hersh debunked easily?

And ISIS was only well funded after they seized assets?
Where do you get your information?

You don't want to imply they are not beeing funded by 'billionaires', don't you?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: socketdude
Here's the document this revelation stems from:

Unclassified Secret Document

EDIT: didn't noticed it was in the OP. Nice OP, OP.

Odd having read it I don't see anything that says the US created or supported ISIS. Maybe because it's from a Russian blog they can't read english.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Well, USA (Good old Ronnie) created AL-Quada when they funded, trained, and provided weapons to the Mujahadeen to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

So it's not really a stretch to suggest they created ISIS too. After all ISIS is nothing more than an offshoot of the most militant members of AL-Quada.

Unfortunately metaphor is being mistaken for fact. Yes, the United States did arm mujahadeen who were fighting the Soviet occupation, but the intent was not to fuel Islamic terrorism, it was to defeat the Soviet Union. The CIA did not create al Qaeda, they created the environment in which al Qaeda could be founded. CIA actually favored a Tajik, Ahmad Shah Massoud, "the Lion of Panjshir," who opposed the Taliban's fundamentalism. It is a great stretch indeed to say that because the US funded religiously moderate guerrillas in Afghanistan they created ISIS too.

Both the Taliban and Daesh (ISIS) have been the beneficiaries of funds from America's great ally, Saudi Arabia. Fortunately Daesh is scary enough to all Arab interests that maybe Saudi Arabia will start to get its political house in order.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ummm...this is absolutely true. Why is this thread closed? Oh yeah, because it's true.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Ummm...this is absolutely true. Why is this thread closed? Oh yeah, because it's true.

The thread isn't closed. Must be false, then.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia calls on Assad to leave or be removed by force:

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Al Qaeda, ISIS, what's next in the branding of home-grown terror?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What a load of horse #.

As much as I read this on this site it makes me sick.

You really believe the U.S. government is doing this?

No it's not. Rogue elements maybe operating but you damn well better believe it's most likely not average American government employees doing anything like rhat.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What a load of horse #.

As much as I read this on this site it makes me sick.

You really believe the U.S. government is doing this?

No it's not. Rogue elements maybe operating but you damn well better believe it's most likely not average American government employees doing anything like rhat.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Manufactured ISIS terror, CIA studio and all:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I find people's faith in governments' benevolence disturbing. There is evidence in this thread that shows they're doing it. And based on their track record of arming and supporting terrorists, I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Lol! The thread is open and no one outside of us ATS staffers decide what threads stay open or get closed.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
According to CNN: The U.S. led ISIS coalition.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The US has aided ISIS in order to install the Qatar-Turkey pipeline that would run through Syria. The US wants to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad's regime since he stands in the way of the globalist making money off Syria's oil. The US has a pretty long history of meddling in the middle east and funding terrorist. www.againstallaggression.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Anybody who can’t see the creation of ISIS in this document is blind.

It clearly enumerates the creation of ISIS in all but name.

Just because it doesn’t say: we will create ISIS doesn’t mean it doesn’t imply that they are not ready and willing to create a Jihadist army in Syria and Iraq, as the document clearly says.

Why do people believe jihadists need "creation" by the West? Moreover, in the ME people seem to ascribe agency and moral responsibility only to Westerners and Israel, as everybody else were simple amoebas acting in stimulus-reponse rules?

It seems pretty obvious that jihadis create themselves and their own armies despite strong efforts from the West.

The central problem is Saudi etc see this as a Sunni vs Shia war, and they don't care how wicked the Sunni jihadists are as long as they attack non-Sunni.

It isn't fundamentally a USA vs Russia proxy war---it's a Saudi vs Iran proxy war, and you have two governments full of religious fundamentalists instead of rational realists making policy.

The US, and the non-jihadi protesters in Syria, naively believed that they could take out Assad without encouraging uncompromisingly wicked jihadis.

I do agree that the US policy doesn't make sense any more: even if these supposedly "moderate" rebels were to win by some miracle, how long would they hold out against a fresh and rested ISIS? Do you really expect these Sunni rebels to suddenly turn around and risk their lives to defend Alawites and Christians (who were just until recently on the other side) against genocidal maniacs in ISIS?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancap4liberty
The US has aided ISIS in order to install the Qatar-Turkey pipeline that would run through Syria.

WTF? ISIS is a reliable business partner? They will be happy to help construct and operate a petroleum pipeline for other people's benefit?

And Syria doesn't have any significant oil anyway?

If it were all about oil, the obvious strategy is to pay off the dictator.
edit on 15-10-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There you have it problem reaction solution!

Bomb the crap out of those terrorists Russia!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join