It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Denounces 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Call It Idolatry LOL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

that's because i haven't given you my take on 9/11.

for beginners, 9/11 didn't take place on 9/11...that atrocity was the outcome of a failed attack that occurred on 4/1/2001 at a nightclub on Chicago's Goose Island.

it was that day that a failed attempt to decapitate America occurred....the ones attached to that attack weren't Arabs, but black people from America's South.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

I've got no problem with the public execution of ISIS members who are engaged in murder, rape and torture, I'm just saying there is more to it than meets the eye.

Tell me, since you seem to know some secrets; Do any of these references mean anything to you?

1.) The Purge: Anarchy -- 3/20/2023
2.) The Kingsmen -- "35 and 105"

Do you know what that means?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

i don't know what that means.

i have to much data concerning the present to process...i don't have the energy to wonder of dates so far in the future.

but 2s, 3s, and 5s...i know something about those numbers.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Those aren't contemporary numerology characters, but figures from the original biblical calendar. Most of my threads are based on that topic. It's just recently that I noticed those symbols being incorporated into major Hollywood productions. They are much more high profile symbols than your run-of-the-mill masonic symbols.

For those who can figure it out, it reveals why ISIS was funded and assembled, and why they're so interested in Nineveh aka Mosul.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

i thought isis liked those cities because they work for Ishtar and Ereshkigal...the same two feminine spirits that attacked America.

but those numbers frequently appear when either of those two bulldikes show up in my life.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It was probably Russia, China, or Isis themselves who made those conspiracy theories to add confusion and put the blame on the US.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Very close. They're demolishing those cities so that Abaddon can rebuild them when he returns. He established those cities himself. ISIS thinks he's the Mahdi.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
the only group unlawfully occupying land in the earth is ISIS and that is why they are being exterminated and that is why nothing in Heaven or on Earth will delay their destruction.

ISIS being exterminated....??

Thats probably news to residents (those ISIS hasnt murdered or driven off) of Mosul and now Ramadi and Palmyra

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

funny you mention abaddon. i call him a bootleg Christ...not bootleg because he's not real in his own way of realness, but because Ishtar and Ereshkigal boss him around instead of his Father.

its upsetting to see what was created to be a Masculine principle embrace so fully his feminine side as abaddon and i suspect isis has. upsetting because he must abandon his brothers to do so.

if I was close, then i'm close enough and have never been more convinced that I know exactly what isis is and then it makes sense their hostility towards homosexuals.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fireladdie

like we were saying earlier...mosul/nineveh belong, from deep history, to isis' Sponsors...Ishtar and Ereshkigal.

they didn't really win anything, it was given to them. by those two lesbian 'goddesses'

when isis encounters real Soldiers, men who in single combat end the lives of rivals...they won't last very long. so, lets not confuse ourselves here.

the day when isis sends its group against a real Army...that's the end of the story...ask a member of isis, they'll tell you what's up.

edit on 24-5-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Isis is the Bride of Osiris, who is the Egyptian Abaddon.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

i know that gay marriage is becoming legal but i don't really follow the details.

and Osiris isn't a person whose example I plan to follow.

good luck finding an Osiris for isis....you're gonna need at least luck.

the way you're telling this story almost leads me to believe the myth was lie and the Nephthys was Osiris' wife and Isis was the imposter and that Seth and Sheba murdered Osiris for nothing but power.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

for beginners, 9/11 didn't take place on 9/11...that atrocity was the outcome of a failed attack that occurred on 4/1/2001 at a nightclub on Chicago's Goose Island. it was that day that a failed attempt to decapitate America occurred....the ones attached to that attack weren't Arabs, but black people from America's South.

Can you please elaborate? never heard this before?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Uhhh what exactly happened on 4/1/01 on goose island? Even a hint would be nice lol google is failing me hard

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You really need to watch this short clip because it makes it even crazier then it is .

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

you didn't hear the story about how when America was married to Ishtar/Ereshkigal that they both tried to take him out?

they did...at a nightclub in Chicago, by sneak attack of course, during a night of moderate drinking...

...it went down while standing in line at the Men's toilet when they attacked some pant less loser trying to take a piss, when America intervened on the loser's behalf. that's when the anger and sexual confusion got the best of Ishtar/Ereshkigal puppet soldiers and they ran up on someone they shouldn't have.

after a short wrestling match and a remodeled mens toilet, WWIII began....what appeared to the huddled masses was the attacks on the world trade center and pentagon...

...and now every has stupid arguments about how America attacked itself in a nightclub one night.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

a place called Slick's Lounge...its not open anymore under that name, but it was a decent place, they need more space in the restrooms, so i'm sure its under new management by now.

but that is the exact location where the War on Terror began just after midnight on April 1, 2001.

what you see on television is not as descriptive.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
the only group unlawfully occupying land in the earth is ISIS

Balls.
Israel is.
Arguably the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more are as well....

originally posted by: michaelbrux and that is why they are being exterminated and that is why nothing in Heaven or on Earth will delay their destruction.

Except their destruction doesn't appear to be imminent at all now, does it?

edit on 24-5-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Isis is the Bride of Osiris, who is the Egyptian Abaddon.

So, would that mean that Horus (their son) is the "christ", "Christians" are waiting for to return afterward?

sky god... (coming with the clouds for everyone to see)

sun "god"... (light)

war "god"... (armageddon/day of Judgment)

My Jesus is Yeshua, The Healer and teacher of Lova and Peace from the Gospel (not revelation). If what you say here is true, that means I was right all along (so-called) "Christians" are waiting for the anti-christ, the "war" Jesus, and Isis is waiting for this war "Jesus" too.
edit on 24-5-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

funny thing about Israel, since you decided to bring them up...they are also a feminine principle extending from the tradition of Ishtar and Ereshkigal...perhaps that will help you to understand why isis doesn't and probably won't ever attack Israel.

perhaps the same is true for all those places you mentioned, except of course the United States, which has the status of being the world's only masculine state.

isis is already dead, except at fox and cnn and places like them. but if they say they are potent then they must be?

isis is probably just an Israeli insurance policy against the United States abandoning her. the cannibalistic dogs that were recruited and joined that garbage organization were doomed to be destroyed by its creator from the moment they joined. who would create such a thing with the idea that it should survive is usefulness?

US is not going to abandon Israel...its just not going to put up with the obnoxious desires.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join