It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Denounces 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Call It Idolatry LOL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

ISIS is just an early Beta of what's actually to come once the Saudi royals are flushed down the toilet. Their expiry date is quickly approaching and a new extremist group evolved from Wahabism and Takfiri ideology is being prepared. A group far worse than the Saudi tyrants and ISIS.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I think you lost me...
I appreciate your reply

But i really dont need any metaphors or semantics. Just give it to me straight. Why are you refering to america and ishtar as people?
Just tell it to me straight... no need for metaphors cos i seriously dont get what you were trying to say.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

its amazing that your definition of strength involves ideas and commitment to those ideas...are you saying that a next generation of philosophical automaton based on the very same dis-proven philosophy is more to fear than today's automaton?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I think you lost me...
I appreciate your reply

But i really dont need any metaphors or semantics. Just give it to me straight. Why are you refering to america and ishtar as people?
Just tell it to me straight... no need for metaphors cos i seriously dont get what you were trying to say.

America is a person...two people more accurately...a Father and his Son.

Ishtar is a person, the head of a nation of women of a certain type, just like the stories concerning her describe.

States are just cover for the activities of Nations. thus, the stories of states are the metaphors.

perhaps we should have our discussions concerning Nations instead of States.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Very close. They're demolishing those cities so that Abaddon can rebuild them when he returns. He established those cities himself. ISIS thinks he's the Mahdi.

So - where is this Abaddon guy now?
Is he on his way?

What, no GPS chip???????

"ISIS" is demolishing those cities because "ISIS" is insane. In general. They sucked some youths in, yes - propaganda. And now those youths are saying....
"wait. WHAT? You guys are hooked up with the CIA? Oh, HELL no......"

Now - if only all "holy warriors" would back off............
we wouldn't even have all of this crap. Isn't it time to just LAY DOWN ARMS?????

Or, not.
Humanity is a scourge on this planet. The 'colonies' can't even get along amongst themselves.
I have microbes in my gut that get along and cooperate...who collectively pull the weight.....

I don't have to "Command" them to do so - they simply do. Ensuring our immediate health and well-being, without me even realizing it. And I'm healthy. They say (in Microbian) "hey, dude, I'll kill these viri guys if you'll look after the contaminated food invaders..." And the other guy says, 'Cool! You got this, then?'
And the first guy says, "yeah, I got it. Meet you back here when the vessel rests for the next 8 hours."

Or, whatever. I'm just rambling now.

It just is dazzlingly glaring to me that human beings can't manage to get along toward their own COMMON GOOD.

My personal microbes (which I sustain willingly) get it. They do it.
WHY, oh why? can't human beings do that, too????????

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I MEAN.....REALLY!!!!!

Why can't the world spend money on paying commoners TO GET ALONG? Instead of giving them killing tools and creating tension?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Abadon may be in or near Huntsville, Alabama. His name is David and he has a speech impediment as the result of severe head trauma and receives therapy.

the weirdest thing about my response is that you probably think i'm joking.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

originally posted by: combatmaster

I think you lost me...
I appreciate your reply

America is a person...two people more accurately...a Father and his Son.

Ishtar is a person, the head of a nation of women of a certain type, just like the stories concerning her describe.

States are just cover for the activities of Nations. thus, the stories of states are the metaphors.

perhaps we should have our discussions concerning Nations instead of States.

So W got in a barfight and unleashed his anger through national manipulation? is that the jist? I still not sure if i got it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

lets say he got in a bar fight and because he walked away unharmed the people that attacked him unleashed their anger through national manipulation?

W has the capacity to be a drunken barroom brawler and the fight itself never really bothered him, but the failure of the attackers sent the bulldikes that launched it into a hissy fit.

they've been getting many people to sacrifice their children to accomplish their goals ever since...and tonight on the 9 o'clock news, like every night, i'll watch one or more of her devotees cry for the camera because their child died a violent death.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Well the anti-Christ will be the one to show up next according to scripture and will deceive many .Anti , meaning in place of as opposed to against .

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I honestly have no idea if you're joking or whatever.
Really, I have no idea.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What's all the confusion about?

It's already been explained, the plans for the ME.

Oh, and one other dirty little secret from 5,000 years of history: Ethnic cleansing works.
Blood Borders

Should help clear up all the half measures taken over the years. When you want to make an omelet, gotta crack a few eggs, or ancient artifacts in certain cases.

As far as 911 goes, I have a feeling it was a drone test. Maybe a RAT?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I didn't say anything like that. Horus would be the Beast/Antichrist. Nimrod is Abaddon. The Egyptians knew him as Osiris in his first advent. When he returns as Abaddon as described in Rev 9:11, he will be filling the shoes of Horus, since Horus was the reincarnation/resurrection of Osiris.

Jesus will put an end to Abaddon's madness 7 years after his rise from the abyss.

And no, Christians are not waiting for Abaddon. We will not be here for it.
edit on 24-5-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Abaddon is in a chamber beneath the fresh waters which are deep under the crust. In Greek, its literally the Pit of the Abyss. He is waiting to rise and usurp power from the world with a 7 year treaty.

I'm sure you don't believe such things, but whether or not one believes, you should ask why the elites believe so strongly. Pope Gregory designed his calendar around Abaddon's rise, a countdown was encrypted on the back of the US $1 bill, and now the hints are being left in the movies.

I know that movies are rich in conspiracy theory symbolism these days, but these particular numbers and dates are things that only a handful of people might recognise. These date patterns originated from the Hebrew and Greek texts, and over the past thousand years or so Christians forgot it existed...but the Elite knows. They helped the masses forget in the first place by taking the scriptures from the common man.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

There's not enough money or valuable commodities in the world to buy world peace. Where humans gather, there will eventually be conflict. We have thousands of years of history to prove that.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

There's not enough money or valuable commodities in the world to buy world peace. Where humans gather, there will eventually be conflict. We have thousands of years of history to prove that.

Right. But --- see??? I don't believe it HAS TO BE that way. I think "we" could rise above all that juvenile sh!#.

But, apparently not. Apparently the human race is, in fact, INCAPABLE of peacefully coexisting...with ANYTHING!!!

I could go on writing about this for a long time...
but. But. You know what?
I'm exhausted. I'm tired, and bloody well drained. I don't understand humans.
I understand animals, and plants, and sunshine, and pollen, and flowers, and mosquitoes, and birds, and so on and scooby dooby doo......

I DO NOT, however, UNDERSTAND HOW HUMANS ARE SO UGLY TO EACH OTHER.

Don't mean that as yelling. I just don't understand. I mean the all caps as "emphasis".

mkay, I've just lost my grip on reality......
good night everyone
edit on 5/24/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Abaddon is in a chamber beneath the fresh waters which are deep under the crust. In Greek, its literally the Pit of the Abyss. He is waiting to rise and usurp power from the world with a 7 year treaty.

I'm sure you don't believe such things, but whether or not one believes, you should ask why the elites believe so strongly. Pope Gregory designed his calendar around Abaddon's rise, a countdown was encrypted on the back of the US $1 bill, and now the hints are being left in the movies.

Oh!

Really? Beneath the fresh waters in a chamber that is deep under the crust.

ok.

So - what's the hold-up, then? If he's near, and determined to come ------ what's the hindrance or problem??
Can he not just get on with it already?????

It's Literally Killing Us All to have all this vaguery around the obvious, day-to-day, undeniable brutality of men upon men.

I'm just really, right now, wanting to ask you if you've read those books.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ohh that Isis. Those pesky bastards sure are lucky our air force was so totally wrapped up in drills that no one could shoot down their two planes before smashing into the WTC. And boy, superb job they did on Tower 7.

Oh wait.......

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Isil IS CIA/Mossad! And their glossy slick english magazine is just one more proof. And CIA hates conspiracy theorists as I'm sure Mossad does, the UK elite do, etc.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The difference is that your cells aren't worshipping so-called war "gods" like yahweh, horus, ishtar/isis, mars, etc... Many people are being tricked to believe the name "yahweh" represents masculine Fatherly energy and the name "isis" as feminine motherly energy (mostly New Agers).

Even if you don't believe they really exist, beliefs still affect the mind/behavior/actions of people. Many people around the world believe yahweh the war "god", is the true God. They follow him and some call him Jehovah , many "Christians" even claim he is Jesus. To me, it's a deception. No wonder there is no peace when almost the whole world worship war "gods".

The true God is The Merciful Heavenly Father who sent Jesus to Heal others (not kill) and teach Love and Forgiveness, who ended up being called "blasphemous" by yahweh's followers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join