It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I wanted to see or meet an extra-terrestrial, where should I go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Water, would mean interdimensional. ie:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.landscape-perception.com...

The Native American tribes of the Great Lake region believed that a spirit world existed behind rock surfaces, which were conceived of as being like “membranes” between that world and this. Places where rock met water were thought to be especially propitious locations for rock manitous or spirits to exist. (These are also the locations where echoes are strongest.) The Indians thought that while in their ritually-induced trance states, their shamans could penetrate through cracks and crevices in the rock-face into the spirit world beyond, and also that spirits could pass through from behind it into the human world.

Though some water hides entries to bases and inner earth, possibly portals out of this solar system/galaxy. ie some to Andromeda for example.

Infinite realms like cells wall with orb like building blocks. Possibly. Different densities.

And while ufology can be interdimensional it also involves those who are from our channel or can operate within it.

Now again, backyard or park.

Do not access their bases unless you are invited, and if you're invited, would you go? We have a long violent history here, and our solar system does have some bad guys.

Please avoid the bases. Even if you remote view them, you'll be detected and they will do checkups on you, good or bad or in between.

For those who think , good, I'll get some ET activity. Its not necessary you'll be able to remember this at all. You only to get to remember what is allowed, OR, that you already have insight enough, ie psi awareness and understanding, that they just communicate with you instead, or bully you attempting to intimidate you back into a box where you won't venture out again. Thats if you are wearing the shield of Love and compassion and don't give them worse kinds of access to you.

Good guys, already know your thoughts, you can pour your heart within. It doesnt matter where you are, sitings from them are not random. They relate to you. Unless they're doing a group wakeup like say, a stadium or something specific. But still some people won't notice, unless others are nudging them, some will see a whole show, some will have contact, but most won't. Some may remember something odd, such as physical checkup and boarding the craft, but most won't.

If for example, you are in a crowd and you notice what seems ufo related, something that isn't a drone or doesnt seem like one of ours, perhaps some people seemed in a trance, or the object put on a show, then angled off sharply and possibly black choppers showed up. Something indicating it was a real possible ufo, it might be worthwhile getting deep hypnotic regression.

Pete's Regression with Mary Rodwell on the 22nd of July 2013

Quite alot goes on behind the wrapper of the candybar, we only get the surface things.

If a person is really interested in ufolgoy, I believe they already would benefit from some hypnosis because their subconscious may be leaking some of their experiences. In fact, think all people, every single one of us, gets checkups.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

It is a terrible idea to want to meet ETs.

There are bad ones most active on earth now and they are in cahoots with US.

They always need more victims if you are into that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, I'm sure many of us would like to have the opportunity....but....

Assuming we are being visited by ETs, there seem to be only two ways you'd meet them.

1) If you were abducted

2) If you went through the channels and got involved with the agencies/folks that are in talks with them (engineering, for instance, or high placed military intelligence, etc.)

Personally, I've known folks who lived, worked at Area 51, or Groom as the Lockheed folks called it, but not one of them ever claimed to see anything alien....though we did have some real cool cutting edge planes (that then, were secret, but now, are known as the Raptor). Even they though, heard rumors, and what little bit they did communicate, REALLY supports the idea of the S-4 location Lazar mentions, at the Papoose dry lake bed.

But, even these guys, who worked on top secret stuff years ahead of it's time, were never (to my knowledge) dining with aliens.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Those types wouldn't be able to. I've seen ET face to face while awake.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You could create a time machine and go back to Iceland back in 1993, on top of this mountain....you might also need a dimension splitting device since the aliens had announced their visit but didn't show up. I'm thinking they accidentally went into a different dimension

I remember when this happened, I was 12 at the time...didn't know what to believe but was kinda disappointed when nothing happened lol. However I want to go to that place they were supposed to land, just to go there..its probably special.

icelandinpictures.com...

grapevine.is...

As for seeing aliens, one day I will hopefully go to that magical trip and visit Area51 (or the place around it lol)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

how was it?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

it's so strange that all the information regarding this subject appears immensely vague and/or inconsistent, and actually..... the more you know the hazier it gets.

ahh! I hate it!

btw, all leaks and testimonies and all that stuff is pretty old (apart from Boyd Bushman who confessed quite recently in case I recall correctly)..
why don't we get any new people leaking information? do they just get ridiculed so quickly that ttheir testimony is dismissed and does not reach the general audience or what?
something just has to pop up... .or maybe not

Area 51 is a very interesting subject, but nowadays, it's just a vague maze of information surrounding it and there is no way through.... someone has to come to either clear it up or add new info 'cause right now, we are definitely and ultimately, lost.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join