It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I wanted to see or meet an extra-terrestrial, where should I go?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Seriously, in case I ever wanted to see the Greys, Tall Whites, Nordics or those kind of aliens, where would you suggest me go?

Visiting what places (except probably Area 51) would top my chances to spot an extra-terrestrial?

I know it may sound stupid, but I am really curious.

(please, spare me the sarcastic remarks)
edit on 22-5-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

My suggestion would be New York City. If you stay there for any amount of time when you leave you know you have seen everything!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i recommend you purchase/rent the Alien anthology because thats the closest you are getting. and because its really not a bad series. looking forward to prometheus 2...kind of. in a "i know im gonna be bored at some point and need something to do" sort of way.
edit on 22-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

naah, been there once for a week ... haven't seen anything suspicious though

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I loved Prometheus.
Looking forward to seeing the sequel.

Are they going to film if for sure? Because from what I've heard and seen online, the information regarding the sequel is pretty vague.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Sarcasm? In here? You are begging for it by asking not to get any....I would suggest you go to another planet!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Sarcasm? In here? You are begging for it by asking not to get any....I would suggest you go to another planet!

The question is, are you coming with me?!
I suggest you join me and confront your fate!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If I wanted to see or meet an extra-terrestrial, where should I go?

First stop, the White House.
Second stop, 24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa.
Third stop, Buckingham Palace.

That should about cover it.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I know my fate and currently it is dealing with my human condition on Earth, however, my soul frequently travels to various places and I have seen various civilizations that resemble those that you are interested in...they do not want you to see them here, yet.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I know my fate and currently it is dealing with my human condition on Earth, however, my soul frequently travels to various places and I have seen various civilizations that resemble those that you are interested in...they do not want you to see them here, yet.

Uh-huh. Sure.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge you beat me to it...good call. 1600 Penn....sorry. I would bet that you would not know one if you were dirty dancing with them. I firmly believe they are here and always have been...the original terra formers to a point. Since you could wait 3 lifetimes and still not spot one, my suggestion would be to look at all of the objects they had a hand in, and there are many....

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I suggest you go stay in a country setting; plus if they want you to see them...many of them would come to you.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

did you learn that astral-travelling or are you gifted?

Despite accepting the postulate that life is eternal, do you think I will ever get a chance to meet 'em during my concurrent life-span here on Earth?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

you mean like looking at the pyramids or Stonehenge and such?

that's pretty cool, but they ain't gonna show up I guess.....

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hang out at any UFO hot spot. Maybe one will land and let themselves be known. Or find a contactee and hang with him/her. Never seen or met an alien...yet.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I suggest you go stay in a country setting; plus if they want you to see them...many of them would come to you.

A friend of mine told me a story about a wandering "glooming" humanoid-like creature near one certain forest.
As I often feel lonely I use to drive a lot. Every two-weeks or so I take a ride to that place, stop the car. I heard some crazy sounds there. But never have I spotted anything suspicious, though the sounds were creepy at times I suppose it might have been an animal.

I am torn between whether to keep off of the track, like... looking for abandoned places, meadows, woods, swamps, small villages OR maybe lurking through the suburbs of big cities, ...more people would mean a bigger chance to see somebody who doesn't blend in...... I don't know really.
edit on 22-5-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not sure...tell me when you are supposed to die...They will reveal themselves when the time is right, but trying to find them here is not likely for every day humans...And yes I do utilize what you consider to be astral travel.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose you got a better chance of a drunk Brittany Spears giving you a lift in a Ferrari, playing your favorite album on the way to the grammys....seriously, If I knew one, I would not tell anyone what they were or who they were. What I was talking about is the remains, Puma Punku, Mayan ruins, etc...nothing like seeing these with your own eyes, life changing stuff.....No real Alien entity is in need of discovery or the spotlight...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Mayan ruins - check
Angkor wat - check
Petra - check
Egypt - check
Stonehenge - check
Puma Punku - pending
Peru - pending

I know the chances are so small that it's maybe a shame to talk about it, but as I said, I am just trying to top that chance from 0,00001% to let's say 0,1% if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There is always a chance you could get abducted. You wouldn't want that though I don't think.

<<   2  3 >>

join