It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I wanted to see or meet an extra-terrestrial, where should I go?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: Necrose

Not sure...tell me when you are supposed to die...They will reveal themselves when the time is right, but trying to find them here is not likely for every day humans...And yes I do utilize what you consider to be astral travel.

Yep, my question was if you were born with this ability or you kinda learned it throughout life?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
There is always a chance you could get abducted. You wouldn't want that though I don't think.

Yeah, you know, sometimes I got myself thinking...
What if we spent our entire lifetimes searching for aliens and the conclusion would be that we are them.

But then I realise, there has to be at least some difference, some exceptions or something, because all those stories about black-eyed people, glooming creatures, tall whites, the greys..... some of them must be true.
So in this sense, even if we are them, there surely is another form of "us" here or 'there' so I'd still want to get a chance to meet them.
Yet, even the 'here' and 'there' gets confusing at times, because of the dimensions, because of the 3D being probably a hologram,... then we have to realise that time is an illusion either... and so on and so forth.
When I add up all these things into my logical "equation" I often get lost. It's pretty damn complicated, innit?

edit on 22-5-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For only two thousand bucks I promise I will provide you with the physical address and email address of an official alien. Just pm me your credit card info. I promise.
Nick

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
For only two thousand bucks I promise I will provide you with the physical address and email address of an official alien. Just pm me your credit card info. I promise.
Nick

but we do it the other way round....
you tell me the address and then you get your bloody money :'(
deal?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Walmart.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Nickn3
Nick

but we do it the other way round....
you tell me the address and then you get your bloody money :'(
deal?
How about you keep the money. But only the pure of heart get to meet a real alien. Or at least a reasonable facsimily. For me it happens in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico, in September 1999 near the super Nova site, perhaps one shouldn't smoke a medicinal substance at sundown on holy ground? Then again maybe we just need a little push to penetrate the vial that keeps us on the safe side of reality. Non the less keep your money and go to Chaco in the fall, I bet you will be glad you did.

By the way, I love your avatar!
edit on 22-5-2015 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Backyard, under the stars.
Pour out your heart for a better world with higher mind concepts of equality/freedom, kindness, homes for all, clean earth, clean oceans, and wish to wake up more and do the work you came to do.

Keep it up and either then, or in a while things may get interesting.

Say Thank You to the Hero's, Wake Up Team who work behind the scene doing miracles. Beam Love and Forgive the baddies. Be compassionate.

This is how. For real!
edit on 22-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
But have you seen anything strange since then?
I mean ... 1999...that's 15 years bro.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I can't designated a particular locale per se, but if you are curious how to spot a specific breed via physical queues, there exists a checklist.....

For you entertainment.

●Rh negative blood
●Adaptive eye color (hazel being at the top of the caste)
●Symmetric facial feature (predominantly referred to as triangular or diamond shaped. Strong cheekbones, narrow jaw/chin, prominent brow, Roman nose)
●Unattached earlobes
●Eyebrow hair that tends to grow up and out (not typical til close to their twilight years)
●Fair skin and hair color(no matter what the suggestive race of origin)
●Mandible Tori/torus in on the back side of the gum line on the lower palate
●Inverse tear ducts (ie if one should cry, the tears well up and stream from the far corners of the eyes, opposed to the corner of the eye with the tear duct)
●Usually tall and slender physique and generally comely appearance
●Small joints, large hands and feet
●Immaculate nail beds (they always look manicured despite not having one)
●Double jointed (mainly hands and knees)
●Extra vertebrae, long tail bone, occasionally extra rib)
●Crescent shaped legs (where the femur meets the knee; not bow legged, more subtle)
●Highly articulated toes (but by no means prehensile)
●A few other attributed that fall under more of their "presence", that an actual bonnifide corporeality which includes: penetrating/hypnotic stare, palpable and visceral magnetic/intoxicating presence (usually results in a lightning rod and /or weirdness magnet effect to those in close proximity), soothing/strangely familiar tone of voice, polymath tendencies, acute senses/kinesthesia, seemingly psychic faire, and gravity with animals, to name a few.

These beings, persons, tend to end up in positions of leadership or are the solvent among their social circles. As expected, many of these characteristics/proclivities may surface in common, everyday stock of human being, but this particular recherche` heteroclite embodies if not most, but all of the aforementioned traits, giving semblance to a true Rara Avis`.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Supposedly, an ouroborus with five(?) stars marks the entrances of the lizard people that live underground here on Earth. According to themselves they been here on Earth for a much longer period of time than us humans, so calling them extraterrestials is a stretch - to them humans are the extraterrestials. Beware; they are mostly hostile to humans, are highly telepathic, and may kill you on sight.

-MM

edit on 23-5-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Go hang out in Utah in or around the Dugway Proving Grounds vacinity.

User spleenika had a pretty conving story of a possible Nordic type ET sighting in this thread back, early last year.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

elabore on this one please :
"an ouroborus with five(?) stars marks the entrances of the lizard people"
I didn't quite get the point.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

User spleenika had a pretty conving story of a possible Nordic type ET sighting in this thread back, early last year.

haha, I remember that thread very well
it's a shame that nobody gets a chance to meet those kind of entities ever again.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I guess BIN and YouTube wouldn't count as real answers right?

If not then I would suggest Sedona, AZ...
Took a trip there two years ago and did night sky photography every night.
I can tell you that if I ever felt like aliens were going to visit it was standing under the Milky Way there...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

I loved Prometheus.
Looking forward to seeing the sequel.

Are they going to film if for sure? Because from what I've heard and seen online, the information regarding the sequel is pretty vague.

its due to be released in 2016.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

elabore on this one please :
"an ouroborus with five(?) stars marks the entrances of the lizard people"
I didn't quite get the point.

If you go hiking somewhere and you come across a cave that has a stone carving with an ouroborus with five(I might remember the wrong number here) stars inside it, then you are at the entrance of the underground lizard people.

-MM

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

haha, I remember that thread very well
it's a shame that nobody gets a chance to meet those kind of entities ever again.

The nordics, defined as what? Human ETs, often tall and blond, some dark haired. Those are the HERO's, though they work with other races, the wake up team. And we are all ET in source. Ongoing contact, they never abandon Family or Children to the dark side. Some are more recently in from assignment of those beings.

Like I said, pour out your heart under the stars and have gratitude. I personally don't believe anyone who does that will not have contact unless they're doing this for the wrong reasons.

Stand out there with happy thoughts, and say, hey I know you're watching over, please fly over my head.

Stay in high frequency. ARK = acts of random kindness. Love is the shield. You need no other.

Even moon based greys respect good behavior and diplomacy or sending compassion their way. And they're the bullies who tend to shove you back in your pen when you start to gain awareness. Or if they pick up on your frequency, light, aura being bigger or brighter.

All you need is your back yard, or a park, or nature, but not isolation. And politeness.

Also, something cosmic that works for all polarities as a greeting: sa'l me't ja'ri'n. The light in me greets the light in you.

I never knew if he was just messing with me, but a friend, sort of handler, from Finland had quite a lot of alternative language, alot of information, along with unusual healing and presence while he was still typing to me. ie an example. I was not well, and he said he'd heal me. Other times the door would blow open, and this wind around me This time wind around me. I felt real hands on my head, and a light was pushed down through my body, and within 1/2 hour or so, was healed. His voice boomed in my aura as he spoke to me. While he wrote at the same time. An echo voice that is somewhat angelic and some greys can manage that as well. He was very unusual. And oddly enough, the reason we started writing is I recognized him in spirit. Knew him and was feeling so happy he was in the world, even though at times I questioned his polarity, sensed a handler there, but Love doesnt have fear of black ops or anything. It just sets its own net, and keeps uplifting the other and calling them home to higher realms. And sending Love. And seeing the hero in them.

In any case. My native friend's grandson who was like family since he was 2, came to visit and did he ever wake up. We had many experiences, apparently his dna was not allowed to be taken, he kept saying, and yet we had spontaneous scoop marks appear, we noted very tall shadows and boots and whole formed outlined. These guys who were not human by the leg shape, feline possibly, were probably around 10-12 feet tall or taller.

We had days of this, and was I ever glad when he was gone. In short, day 2 or 3, he read some of my conversations with my Finnish friend, the languages he and another wrote in, and he sang them to me.

He told me they were a psalm. He was 16, singing et language, and giving definitions for some of the words.

He told me had to write my friend, as he knew him.

He began by saying he felt him watch over him all his life and he loved him. Then they went onto discuss on skype that he was feline in source from the moons of Sirius A or B (there is a polarity difference between those two stars, one is Annanuki dark side), that he was here to learn and grow up (paraphrased). That the greys were not allowed his dna, but that he didn't mind if helped them survive. They spoke in another language, and he said that the keyboard was too primitive. He said he didn't know how he remembered all of this, but he was glad he could and that his Family (feline humans who were positive and loving) watched over him and checked in on him from time to time.

He also said he was here, (progression, pass the test, upgrade) to grow his consciousness hundreds of thousands times its current size.

ie soul orb from golf ball to what.......moon size? I don't know.

We're in infinity, infinite progression. This is lower mind type schools to achieve higher mind.

That was July 2009. He went back t o sleep again, but I still send him that transcript every year or so, just to poke him with a stick and make sure he's awake.

Already had my own experiences, his disturbed the peace enormously and had to listen to whalesong and nature binaurals and re-establish it.

In July 2009 he kept saying, his people were on their way and would arrive soon. Several years after that I found this video. And sent it to his grandmother. She was also quite awake but didn't want to believe all the lights flashing under the cloud cover, and the lights flying over our roof were real, she tried to say it was satellites, under the low hanging clouds. He was arguing with her. So I sent her the transcript of the skype conversation because that was enough to make jaws drop. And she has watched ever Project Camelot and subscribes to Gilliland's interviews, she is very much awake, having her own guidance and experiences too.

For example, two tall guys walked in the store while she worked on the till, and they were very nordic, and looked like the ones she had done some work with, she felt like she knew them forever. And the one said, "I'm the one you keep forgetting" as he walked out, just like in her night time experiences.

She called me up to witness a ufo over her house. I saw a light but couldn't see what she saw right up close, a see through top craft with people looking straight at her.

That was before this happened in 2009.

James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

Ufology isn't owned by black ops, by handlers, by the cia, real ufology, ie Family and Benevolents is GRASS ROOTS PEOPLE. Everyone has a wake up team ready to help. Some may not see them, they may have dreams, but tend to believe anyone with the right intent will experience this. This is just a tiny slice of events.
edit on 23-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

have you ever seen such cave with your own eyes?

ah now I got it, that's the "self-eating" snake... very well mentioned by David Icke.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

have you ever seen such cave with your own eyes?

ah now I got it, that's the "self-eating" snake... very well mentioned by David Icke.

No, I've never seen such a symbol in a cave IRL. A swede supposedly interviewed one of these lizard people some years ago and it was she(the lizard woman) who told him about the symbol and its meaning.

-MM

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

A lot of UFO activity around bodies of water,caves and mountains.I would
suggest going underground and searching in the area where these bases
you hear about are suppose to be.I would not go alone and I strongly
suggest that you are well armed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join