It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmatic Vestiges

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

- Hamlet

Hello

Today we'd like to share with you some thoughts and philosophical explorations of mind, spirit, being and very possibly a new perceptive on our reality. I say we, because this has been a collaborative effort by leolady and myself. We've decided to come at this from multiple angles not just based on known science but also a mystical or philosophic rather, approach. We are trying to pull together from various sources information, beliefs and conjecture in a way that may help those who may have not considered looking at themselves and world around them from another perspective. Perspective, that's an interesting term.

Let's begin with Hamlet, that quote is fairly well known and comes from a scene where Hamlet is in contact with his father's ghost. Horatio, a rational individual, is having a hard time digesting the concept. Ghosts/spirits do not fit well into his "philosophy", Facts have often been proven to be stranger than fiction and should be pondered.

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome....
Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

Some basic facts. Science now tells us that they may have discovered a jewel at the heart of Quantum Physics
A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics

String theory, a framework that treats particles as invisibly small, vibrating strings, is one candidate for a theory of quantum gravity that seems to hold up in black hole situations, but its relationship to reality is unproven — or at least confusing. Recently, a strange duality has been found between string theory and quantum field theory, indicating that the former (which includes gravity) is mathematically equivalent to the latter (which does not) when the two theories describe the same event as if it is taking place in different numbers of dimensions. No one knows quite what to make of this discovery. But the new amplituhedron research suggests space-time, and therefore dimensions, may be illusory anyway.

“We can’t rely on the usual familiar quantum mechanical space-time pictures of describing physics,” Arkani-Hamed said. “We have to learn new ways of talking about it. This work is a baby step in that direction.”

Jewels vibrate, Cells vibrate, Atoms vibrate, the world around us have Waves, Frequencies, Tones, Harmonics, and Oscillation. There are Gravity waves, *Light waves, and Sound waves.

Our own sun and the planets in our own solar system all have their own individual frequencies. Let's step back a bit and hear what theoretical physicist Michio Kaku has to say about 'String theory'

Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku explains the basics of String Theory in this clip from his Floating University lecture.

He covers quite a bit in a very short period of time but what stuck out was his description of what happens when two universe collide or when they divide, he was describing what we've already observed with known cellular activity. With that in mind, I've posted some images that may reflect an aspect of the 'As Above, So Below' philosophy.

Nucleus
&
Sun

Planetary Nebula
&
Cellular Division

Cell Division - Cell Cycle
&
Expanding - Coliding Nebulas

Solar System Early Stage
&
Galaxy with black hole

The Cosmic Web
&
Neural pathways

Multiverse Theory
&
Cell Wall

Before I hand this off to my partner in crime leolady and a metaphysical aspect. I'd like to leave you with something to consider...

edit on 16-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
link   
We are all made of stardust.

We all came from and are within the universal structure that formed us.

Think about your time of conception, what astrological sign are you, your time of birth and what the planetary and star alignment / arrangement were at your time of birth ?

A pattern of your essence is formed and coded into your being, one that as an individual you begin to resonate at.

Each and every one of us has a different mapping that too was created at our own beginning. We each have our own individual vibrational frequency which connects us to the energy grid we are all a part of and are in tune with.

I believe at the time of our birth we receive an imprinted vibrational frequency that exists at that exact moment in time of the universe around us, it becomes within us. It becomes our own keynote, our own sound, our own color (aura), our atmosphere, our vibration. Our vibration moves inward and outward, it is positive and negative, it is our polarity and it connects us to this universal plane that we all share.

Some things to ponder...

Take a look at this little article which discusses crystals and the brain. We have crystals in our brain. What are crystals known for ? Energy as well as recording data.

The positions of these crystals are not at all random. I have ascertained that they completely correlate with the task they carry out and the positions where they are located in the human brain, correlate to the positions of the stars as they were found in the sky dome at the time of one’s creation. The degree of concentration in areas of the brain is not random.

Crystals and Brain

Everything is Vibration...

There is no solidity in the universe. A form that appears solid is actually created by an underlying vibration. Vibrations express themselves in corresponding geometrical figures and in this way build up crystals that are the expression of vibration. Crystals collectively form a body of an element according to its particular vibration. The forms of snowflakes and faces of flowers take on their shape because they are responding to some sound in nature. Crystals, plants, and human beings are music that has taken on visible form.

Vibrations

The physical and metaphysical are one...

Einstein believed it was impossible to separate the physical and metaphysical; the philosophy of Spinoza stimulated his concern for the relationship between energy and matter, "In Spinoza, one finds the majestic concept that thinking [the soul] and extension [the naturalistically conceived world] are only different forms of appearance of the same 'substance'."

Einstein

We have heard through decades and centuries stories of humans evolving spiritually, mentally and physically by utilizing and enhancing the vibrational frequency structure we all have within. Most of us don't even touch or truly tap further into it during our life time. We simply get by using the basic structure that we came coded with already.

If we amplify our frequency, the structure of our matter... our being can change.

Is that not what we are here to do, to accomplish ? To connect deeper with our star light energy to heighten our frequency.

edit on 16-11-2014 by leolady because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
We know there are signs the Ancients may have been aware of how sound, frequencies and possibly harmonics effected the world around them and their own bodies. Stonehenge, Saqqara, Orkney's Chambered Cairns, Malta’s Hypogeum and many other locations hint of such ancient lost [now scientifically rediscovered?] knowledge.

Archaeoacoustics may hold the key. Many here have known for some time that 'Spirals' are all over the ancient world in numerous incarnations and at widely dispersed locals across the ages...

The Great pyramid it has been theorized by some to have either been a rejuvenation harmonic healing device/chamber or possibly an ascension chamber, sending ones essence/DNA pattern out into the Cosmos.

In reality, One would not have to be 'Beamed up'
only their information so to speak.

Teleportation Is Real and Here’s Why it Matters

It ain't the stuff of Star Trek, but quantum physics can make it possible to do things that mystified even Einstein

If the Ancient Kings/Pharaohs were put in such a 'Teleportation device' their physical bodies would remain, it's their information that would have been teleported. Their physical remains were then placed in the best possible state of preservation for later use in their perceived 'After Life'

Reality, Philosophy or pure speculation and conjecture Horatio?

Consider that the more we as a species learn about ourselves, the perceived reality around us, our interaction with that perceived reality and above all our ability to think beyond our limited physical/intellectual constraints, that our limitations in this realm shouldn't inhibit our boundless potential, imagination, philosophical conjecture and ability to leap beyond in thought.

edit on 16-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We began as a star and when our time came we took a journey of growth. Will we grow and change ? Will we come back for a redo or will we once again go back as a star ever more bright.

A star with such brightness that is able to vibrate with such brilliant intensity and explode with a great intense frequency that brings into existence a beautiful life giving universe of our own.

The Law of Vibration...

How will we choose to Vibrate ?

Will we fade away like a snuffed out candle or will we become a supernova of pure vibration.

leolady & SLAYER69
As always stay tuned...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As Above ...
... so below.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Nice thread.

I wonder how you tackle Synchronicity in both your fields and if you can find a place where the metaphysical and quantum mechanics/string theory meets?

Namaste

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

ex·alt·ed
iɡˈzôltəd/
adjective
(of a person or their rank or status) placed at a high or powerful level; held in high regard.
"it had taken her years of hard infighting to reach her present exalted rank"
synonyms: high, high-ranking, elevated, superior, lofty, eminent, prestigious, illustrious, distinguished, esteemed
"his exalted office"
(of an idea) noble; lofty.
"his exalted hopes of human progress"
synonyms: noble, lofty, high-minded, elevated; More
in a state of extreme happiness.
"I felt exalted and newly alive"
synonyms: elated, exultant, jubilant, joyful, rapturous, ecstatic, blissful, transported, happy, exuberant, exhilarated; informalhigh
"she felt spiritually exalted"
ex·alt
iɡˈzôlt/
verb
past tense: exalted; past participle: exalted
hold (someone or something) in very high regard; think or speak very highly of.
"the party will continue to exalt its hero"
synonyms: extol, praise, acclaim, esteem; More
antonyms: disparage, despise
raise to a higher rank or a position of greater power.
"this naturally exalts the peasant above his brethren in the same rank of society"
synonyms: elevate, promote, raise, advance, upgrade, ennoble, dignify, aggrandize
"this power exalts the peasant"
make noble in character; dignify.
"romanticism liberated the imagination and exalted the emotions"
synonyms: elevate, promote, raise, advance, upgrade, ennoble, dignify, aggrandize More
Origin

late Middle English: from Latin exaltare, from ex- ‘out, upward’ + altus ‘high.’
Translate exalted to
Use over time for: exalted

The whole universe revolves around us. Flows thru us. Is us.

How can this be by chance?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Great! Thanks Guys! Another few weeks or possibly months of looking through various data, websites and the library and I've barely scratched the surface of my last quest. LOL Thankfully the two mesh quite nicely...I think anyways.

I've always been a believer in the vibration/frequency effect but I am starting to wonder if there is a vibe/freq pattern that can be nailed down? A pattern that would allow reasonably accurate predictions on whatever subject. And I do believe that it is the infinitesimally small yet constant vibe/freqs that have the most effect on their surroundings.

How to find and track such data though? Mechanical Instruments is one route, but they are fallible and may not be sensitive enough. Meditation is another route, but that alone actually depends upon the individual and how they interpret what they see and how they feel.

I will be following this thread and can't wait to see what others have to say. I'm sure that there will other links posted which will deepen the mystery...for me anyways. But I love reading!

edit on 16-11-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

If acoustic resonance is your stuff, you should keep an eye on the results of this university experiment.
Tractor beam using ultrasounds ... sounds funky !

ATS thread about to experiment ... another thread by SLAYER69

edit on 16-11-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added text

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

The very idea of a supreme being ( God ) is defined by
abilities that only seem miraculous to us, even today.

A God would certainy have the ability to speak ( vibrate )things into existense.

This thread is friggen awesome.

SnF

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Aww I love you guys right now.

I'm having one of those days.. It's all I've been thinking about and here you two go writing it all out in a simple yet beautiful thread. Synchronicity ha. It really is all coming together isn't it. It's funny because it always was together.

@Leolady

As a scorpio I'm interested in all of these things. I agree that there is something in the signs. It is all one thing. It's not that something far away is reaching out and changing you as you are born, but it's there right inside you changing you as you are.

My favorite scene in the matrix was when the Oracle is talking to Neo about what life is, and above the door in latin it says "Know Thyself."

It's like when someone says "that's all in your head." I always think "sure it is, but so is everything else."

I Love it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

The trick in such things is to understand the framework in which it all flows through. Not just the waveform itself, but the medium. Figure out an equation that not only includes s scalar/vector quantities, but also directional changes, and one can figure out rather quickly what will do what, when, and where. We are getting there

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In light of the information you both presented so eloquently I give you:

Takes on new meaning, does it not?
In a world fraught with endless possibilities one needs faith to carry on lest we be overwhelmed.
We are and the world is, what we believe them to be.
Nothing is eternal but the song of the universe.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Here is one of the things I watched before I saw this thread today.

I also watched some random movie called "astral cities."

I swear sometimes my life feels fake. Like I made it up just to make myself laugh or something.

edit on 16-11-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

We thought some would find it interesting

edit on 16-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: Spelling, 'Interestingi' my Italian LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Humbling to say the least. It does put things in perspective.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Seems like you did a better job at explaining re-factorals then I could of, although I think it still light years to fast beyond our comprehension to fully grasp it, let alone not to be lured by false ideas of such a possibility which could cause brain damage. Probably just anger the universe, where I feel just like a long lost ghost on a forsaken island among the vast oceans of space, where I was shipwrecked, and the Gods laugh saying " How you gunna fix or get yourself out of this one smartass?"

Where the Gods will remain as bitchy, and cheap on details as they ever will be.

Sorry, thought it was dramatic enough.

S&F
edit on 16-11-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh crap, awesome looking OP's........bookmarking, no time to read right now.
edit on 16-11-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Ran out of time to reply on my previous post, and surprised there aren't more replies.

These similarities in design cannot be coincidence...I have always known there is more to this life, and the afterlife, than what is taught despite a period of darkness during my teenage and early twenties before a spiritual rebirth of sorts.

Some religions barely scratch the surface of it but do try to give a concept....Christianity (Rome changed some concepts and teachings to better reflect their control matrix), Hinduism, Buddhism, Sufism (yes, Islamic Mysticism and it is beautiful), Zoroastrianism, Australian Aboriginal oral tradition, American Indian oral tradition, the Russian Mystic George Gurdjieff (Fantastic stuff, I urge all to check him out)....they all flirt at what might be for us, and what is....and there is so so many more cultures and movements that have tried.

It's all there. We just need to be willing to see it. Fantastic thread.....much love.

edit on 16-11-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wonderful thread! We're all music, a unique song. Reminded me of Walter Russel and his work, the musical universe.

www.walter-russell.com...

Nature lays our her musical intervals on a radial keyboard. The fully expressed division is represented by a fully compressed core surrounded by a fully expanded wave field. The core contains 50% of the available potential, while the surrounding wave field contains the other 50% of the available potential.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join